Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. (53353 Views)

How Can I Reject This Money From My Aunt / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by oxygen47: 1:10am On Feb 28, 2021
May God strengthen you my dear
You need to forge your life sometimes by yourself
If you have a higher educational qualification,
dust it, get a fair job and upgrade yourself
You can be the best of Amanda you know
Look for intrinsic and extrinsic motivation on a daily basis and stay away from negative people
The Lord is your strength and your shield
Do not be afraid my love

Amanda4life:
Mine comes home anytime he likes, no respect for me at all.

Girl friends calls even when your coming back from church together.

The side chick call will just change my gudmood from church.
And will never apologize. Instead he sees as an opportunity to run out more, crawl late more

He doesn't want video call so u don't know his way about.

And dear not call to ask where are u? Its forbidden

Ihe told me I can never be rich

I never wanted divorce in my life.but I can't live all my life in sorrow and presence.

Sincerely sometimes, I feel like ending it

But my children will suffer.

I just want to live my dream. I think I will be happier.

God I need a helper not a sex mate

Someone who can constantly encourage me to live up to.my dreams. Because its almost dead

Sometimes, I just feel like asking. God to give me genuine happiness for 2year s and allow me to go home happily forever. That dying with a whole lots of trauma

Going thru a whole lot
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by 9jaRealist: 1:11am On Feb 28, 2021
zedegit:
The man doesn't provide for her. He's a loafer; always in one betting shop or the other but feels entitled to food.

He bares her from coming home after 7pm and often locks her out of the house.

Yet same nincompoop comes home anytime he wants. What should she do?

She's tired of his nonsense.

She’s not truly tired (or perhaps still believe that she can teach an old monkey new tricks)
Otherwise, she would have left his lazy, entitled, sexist, and insecure arse a long time ago. SMH

>

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by hstar: 1:14am On Feb 28, 2021
AfroKnight:
cheesy Bet shops? He can only get worse. And he will drag your auntie down with him.

There is something about broke people who still bet. They always have unreasonable expectations of good luck while doing the same things that yielded no results before.

Best thing is to leave him. Sorry to say.

But don’t suggest this to your auntie. She won’t listen and she may mistakenly tell her husband. Never advise married people against their spouses. Same goes for people in love. Dem no dey hear word.
shocked
Confirm

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Amanda4life: 1:24am On Feb 28, 2021
oxygen47:
May God strengthen you my dear
You need to forge your life sometimes by yourself
If you have a higher educational qualification,
dust it, get a fair job and upgrade yourself
You can be the best of Amanda you know
Look for intrinsic and extrinsic motivation on a daily basis and stay away from negative people
The Lord is your strength and your shield
Do not be afraid my love

Yes I do.
He kicked against it. And I listend.

Its almost late for such, cause I have seen need to be around my children, long hour Job will take me away from them.

But I will try
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Coronavirus1: 1:35am On Feb 28, 2021
fati2001:

DIVORCE

BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER CHANGE.
Another praying for him to come
because you are losing your husband very soon.
Bad advicer
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ibedun: 1:41am On Feb 28, 2021
Kriss216:

He's now a loafer and nincompoop cos he's broke.

I doubt if you'll call him all that if he's someone like Ned Nwoko.

World people!

The man is a million times better than Ned Nwoko, just that stupid black people of Nigeria don't know it.

Nwoko is spending public money and living his lavish lifestyle on conversion of public funds.

Before you argue provide us his verifiable source of income, list of functioning businesses and his tax liabilities.

Nonsense!!!!
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by SolicitorLawyer: 1:42am On Feb 28, 2021
If your aunt is truly tired, she should go for separation, and if that has zero effect on the man, she can go for divorce
zedegit:
What should she do?

She's tired of his nonsense.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ibedun: 1:46am On Feb 28, 2021
justosee:
What is your business? don't destroy what God has joined together.

Primitive superstitious mentality, what has God joined together?

Foolish nonsense.

The foolish woman wants to be called 'wife'

Pity!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ednut1(m): 1:50am On Feb 28, 2021
Foolish aunty

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ibedun: 1:51am On Feb 28, 2021
NairalandDoctor:
hope you know the consequences of your trash islamicaly don't allow like and share get to your head that you started behaving like an unbeliever

Shukuran

Mad nonsense. With nonsense mentality like this, Nigeria will forever remain a backward primitive country that will be taken over eventually by more intelligent Chinese people. Shame!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ibedun: 1:55am On Feb 28, 2021
hibeebeeking:
You can't speak for your sister. Let her decide. When its sweet and everything juices, your sister did not complain,now that the man is broke,finding a way out by all means to feed his family, you are now shouting and seeking for advice. Better let your sister stay in her marriage for better for worse. What you have in mind is just to find fought in the man ,so your sis will move out. She will now be looking for man that is not available. Just be careful.

So you think this man is available?

Nonsense! The woman is trapped.....

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ibedun: 1:57am On Feb 28, 2021
AfroKnight:

You’re in cyprus so? cheesy
You obviously have a gambling problem because otherwise, you wouldn’t have responded that way to me.

E say Cyprus. Lol. cheesy

One more thing, work on building your self esteem. If you think you mentioning that you are in cyprus is impressive then you have a long way to go.

No mind am.....Westin dey Cyprus?

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ibedun: 1:58am On Feb 28, 2021
Starhearts:

Mind u am not am gambler
My take home here in Cyprus can feed ur generation

Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness

Pray make God open ur eyes and way .

Wetin dey Cyprus!!!! Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ibedun: 2:01am On Feb 28, 2021
ylaa:
Never allow what you can't take.
He was like that before dem marry
A domineering man is a man with low self esteem. God forbid e no fit be me.
I respect men, I never argue with men nor talk back but I don't take shit from them either.
She can't go anywhere, the only solution is ENDURANCE. What cannot be CURED must be ENDURED. grin grin grin grin

Honestly, Africans don't have sense no wonder we dey live inside generational poverty and backwardness.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by CHoccolaTE: 2:11am On Feb 28, 2021
ibedun:

Honestly, Africans don't have sense no wonder we dey live inside generational poverty and backwardness.

grin

The thing provoke you abi? grin

Many Africans na mumu personified dem be grin
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ibedun: 2:15am On Feb 28, 2021
Amanda4life:

And will never apologize. Instead he sees as an opportunity to run out more, crawl late more

I never wanted divorce in my life.but I can't live all my life in sorrow and presence.

Someone who can constantly encourage me to live up to.my dreams. Because its almost dead

Sometimes, I just feel like asking. God to give me genuine happiness for 2year s and allow me to go home happily forever. That dying with a whole lots of trauma

Going thru a whole lot

Divorce is available and allowed. Take your leave!!!!

In 20 years time you will hate yourself for not getting out while you can.

Yes divorce is right!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ibedun: 2:16am On Feb 28, 2021
ScamHunter:

You must be serving Satan actively. Repent and run to Jesus.

STFU!!!!!

African brain is really dead.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by CHoccolaTE: 2:16am On Feb 28, 2021
Nusaibart:
And that is why nigerian men are useless broke and wicked

Honestly

Very evil set of people. Even when they see their fellow males doing to females wrong they will not speak against it.

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by 9jaRealist: 2:16am On Feb 28, 2021
ibedun:
The man is a million times better than Her Hello, just that stupid black people of Nigeria don't know it.

Nwoko is spending public money and living his lavish lifestyle on conversion of public funds.

Before you argue provide us his verifiable source of income, list of functioning businesses and his tax liabilities.

Nonsense!!!!

Not at all an admirer of Ned Nwoko...

And can’t claim to know whose money Ned Nwoko is spending (unlike you), so I cannot hold brief for him...
But suffice it to note that he was a successful lawyer in the UK (where he started as Crown Counsel) before returning.

Meanwhile, it’s not like he was a Governor or Minister, but merely a House member fir 4 years...
Without holding brief for him, a mere member of the House of Reps is not a position that one could embezzle billions.

PS: If we precipitously proclaim every public officeholder a thief...
Then we shouldn’t wonder nor complain why enlightened people avoid public office in Nigeria, leaving us with Agberos.
>
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ibedun: 2:18am On Feb 28, 2021
Amanda4life:

Yes I do.

Its almost late for such, cause I have seen need to be around my children, long hour Job will take me away from them.

But I will try

How many children do you have?
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ibedun: 2:26am On Feb 28, 2021
9jaRealist:

Not at all an admirer of Ned Nwoko...

And can’t claim to know whose money Ned Nwoko is spending (unlike you), so I cannot hold brief for him...
But suffice it to note that he was a successful lawyer in the UK (where he started as Crown Counsel) before returning.

Meanwhile, it’s not like he was a Governor or Minister, but merely a House member fir 4 years...
Without holding brief for him, a mere member of the House of Reps is not a position that one could embezzle billions.

PS: If we precipitously proclaim every public officeholder a thief...
Then we shouldn’t wonder nor complain why enlightened and capable people avoid public office in NIGERIA.
>

DON'T make me laugh!!!!!

Successful lawyer in the UK? Do you mean United Kingdom abi somewhere else?

Infact now I am laughing at your ignorance. Queen counsel ko, King counsel ni!!!
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by MrIcredible: 2:28am On Feb 28, 2021
[s]
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright..... always in one betting shop...this is to say he is a real niggarrr
First of all gambling is good....
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among
A big shout out to all my fellow gamblers, risk takers, high rollers, punters and stakers
Your aunt husband should not quit. Because quitters don't win and winners don't quit

secondly... stop calling him a nincompoop because he is a broke asss niggarrr for now...
Let me tell you a secret son..... being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing
I can bet my balls he is not going to stay broke for too long.... because brokenness is not of the lord
2 seconds every where go bust....na there area go take scatter ...he go first buy your aunty lexus RX 350...your aunty go begin dey give am different style for za oza room..
[/s]
Or deh
Grow up

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ibedun: 2:30am On Feb 28, 2021
Amanda4life:

Going thru a whole lot

I am a man ooooo!

If you don't find the courage to leave, you will die decades before your time!!!!

Get out while you can.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by saajus: 2:33am On Feb 28, 2021
She should keep trying to help him. If she can't take it any longer, that is if your sister starts having a mental breakdown, she needs to leave. It's better she leaves sane and alive. Many women are in "yaba left" because of marital issues. Divorce is not a sin. If she leaves on time, package her body well, she will find another man to marry.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by 9jaRealist: 2:34am On Feb 28, 2021
Amanda4life:
Yes I do.

But I will try

He wants to control you and your destiny...
It’s up to YOU to decide what the rest of life would be.

Setbacks/negative experiences in life is inevitable...
But we grow through the lessons we learn from these experiences.

GOOD LUCK!
>
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by 9jaRealist: 2:41am On Feb 28, 2021
ibedun:
DON'T make me laugh!!!!!

Successful lawyer in the UK? Do you mean United Kingdom abi somewhere else?

Infact now I am laughing at your ignorance. Queen counsel ko, King counsel ni!!!

You can laugh and wallow in your ignorance...
It still doesn’t change the FACTS (not opinion) that he was a prosecutor of the crown, worked in a UK firm and started his own chambers.

Again, I have no privy as to the source of his current wealth...
But, unlike you, I do not presume that it is illegal based on nothing more than his being a. member of the House of Reps for 4 years.

Nonetheless, I am always open to evidence or information that I may be previously unaware of...
Learning is LIFE-LONG, and (obviously unlike you) I am always willing to CHANGE my worldview based on new information.
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by 9jaRealist: 2:42am On Feb 28, 2021
ibedun:
The man is a million times better than Ned Nwoko, just that stupid black people of Nigeria don't know it.

Nonsense!!!!

And just btw, the highlighted line says a lot about you - and it’s a truly sad self-commentary... sad
>
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by DECC: 2:48am On Feb 28, 2021
Think9ja:
So why is this on nairaland front page?
She follows him to know he is at the betting shop yet calls him monitoring devil.... Why will your aunty come back late ? Why are you staying in someone's house? Don't you have parents or siblings or a job?

So let me guess...

He just saw your aunty and told her he wants to marry her and she agreed right? They didn't spend some months together to know one or two things about eachother? Like, wtf is this?

There's nothing I hate like seeing marriage lamentations on front page.

When the going is/was good, we don't hear or read testimonies. When it's bad, you wail.

And what are you doing in your aunty's house?
Or she just picks up the phone and start running her mouth abi?
How old are you?

I fuvking hate this
I so hate it.

Tell that your hanty to kill the man so that she can rest. Shey na wetin you want hear? Nonsense

You guys should stop sending nonsense threads like this to front page please.

Nairaland don cast I swear.

Before you'll see one meaningful thread on front page, you'll see about fifteen useless threads. Nairaland mods will just dump rubbish on front page simply because the op is their friend or for traffic. What a useless reason!

The other day I saw a thread on front page where one twenty years old boy was complaining that they don't respect him cos of his stature. I was like, is this thread not too useless to be on front page?
You can't visit nairaland in a day and not see rubbish on front page.

You try to stop visiting the analog site and you just somehow find yourself still coming back.
I tire for this site abeg.

Nonsense!

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ibedun: 3:07am On Feb 28, 2021
9jaRealist:

And just btw, the highlighted line says a lot about you - and it’s a truly sad self-commentary... sad
>

Get over it, Ned Nwoko's brother.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Starhearts: 3:40am On Feb 28, 2021
ibedun:

Wetin dey Cyprus!!!! Nonsense!

Better than ur Sithole country
Pray make God open ur way as well..

I stay at Rigenis Street, Nicosia, Cyprus

Let me enlight u about Cyprus pound.

On 1 January 2008, the euro replaced the Cyprus pound as the Republic's monetary unit. In accordance with the Adoption of the Euro Law (Law 33(I)/2007.

Therefore one pound is equal to #460.00 naira.
So calculate my week take home which is 730 pound

So therefore shot up ur dirty Mouth nd keep quiet
Wetin u no knw pass u
Let me light my Holland SK b4 my Botswana woman wake up.
Make JAH bless us all
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ibedun: 3:44am On Feb 28, 2021
Starhearts:

Better than ur Sithole country
Pray make God open ur way as well..

Let me enlight u about Cyprus pound.

On 1 January 2008, the euro replaced the Cyprus pound as the Republic's monetary unit. In accordance with the Adoption of the Euro Law (Law 33(I)/2007.

Therefore one pound is equal to #460.00 naira.
So calculate my week take home which is 2830 euro

Liar!, weekly or monthly? doing what in Cyprus?
Dey lie small na....2.8k a week haba!
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:45am On Feb 28, 2021
Leave the house, you are the only demon there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.