Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,239 members, 7,849,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension (9606 Views)

Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession / 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC / I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by tnerro1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Story story for the old generation of Nigerians that enjoyed her when the going was good. That saying no longer hold true for this new generation of Nigerians

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by udemzyudex(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
This man have a lot to lose.
Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by Lagoon0: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
funmi37:
yes very true, no need to break imagine what will happen.. meanwhile the kidnapped jangebe school girls has just been released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3pB7nKAjec
I hope you're been sarcastic right ?
Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by dallyemmy: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
United Nigeria like United Kingdom? Where you have Wales, Scotland, Ireland etc?
thebosstrevor1:
Yes.

A United Nigeria is what we want.

A United Nigeria is the powerhouse of the black race.

Paid outside influences on social media platforms are creating internal tension in Nigeria, making us fight among ourselves so that we can not reach our potential

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by georgeakins: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
We would have gone far if those power hungry, greedy and ethnic conscious soldiers have not truncated the first Republic in Jan. 1965 coup.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by KenModi(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
He is a former presidential candidate; it is his likes and all those enjoying ppwer and affluence in Nigeria that keep saying “let us keep Nigeria united”, simply because it benefits them. So anything that would disrupt the current arrangement, they would speak against it, even if Fulani herdsmen are in his farm raiding it.

But for the common man, Nigeria is of no benefit. It is best we go our separate ways; after all we were never one. Even Lord Lugard said it, “these people were forcefully brought together”.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by Hajee77: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Many who runs Nigeria's affairs today are dullard or being selfish. They travel round the world and still engage in Machiavellian ruling pattern. The masses are not helping the matter as we still hail our oppressors

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by VictorUSA(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
Tell mumuslims to stop creating differences and persecuting the Christians!

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
What is the meaning of Nigeria?

thebosstrevor1:
Yes.

Paid outside influences on social media platforms are creating internal tension in Nigeria, making us fight among ourselves so that we can not reach our potential

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by November1857(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

See one of them.

I know you were paid 200 biafra "pound" by Nnamdi kanu to write these nonsense down
Typical fulani muslim ! In your little mind, any one who opposed you is an Ibo.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by OgbanjeProphet: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Of cause we are better together. But

The injustice in Nigeria would not allow us to be together.
Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
bilms:

A former Presidential Candidate and Business Man, Mr Gbenga Olawepo Hashim has declared that Nigeria is better together (FOR SOME OF US) despite the rising tension in the country.

The veteran human rights activist maintained that, the Unity of Nigeria is best for the country SOME OF US and this is also the decision of our founding fathers who are most experience and tolerant.

In an exclusive interview on AIT focus Nigeria, Hashim made an excellent presentation about the state of the nation and proffered immediate steps needed to move the nation forward.

You can Watch the interview here

*#BetterTogetherFOR SOME OF US*

This is a must watch video for all Nigerians

https://www.facebook.com/971769479677563/posts/1695554937299010/

Corrected grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
November1857:
Typical fulani muslim ! In your little mind, any one who opposed you is an Ibo.

You support the terrorist group Ipob.

Stop pretending..we know your little games
Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by Lagoon0: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Yes.

What have they been powering ? Poverty , bandit, killer herdsman, nepotism, mediocre, backwardness northern domination and further more.

I use to say this rubbish when I don't understand Nigeria. Never again will I say such! Eyes of this generation are becoming widely open and the one Nigeria generation #bettertogether generation are reducing .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by PoloG: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
He is a politician so he must pledge one nigeria so that northerners can give him presidential ticket grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by jaxxy(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Yes.

I agree Nigeria is way stronger together bt it will only attain its true potential if we agree not forced agreements. Anything outside a mutual agreement we are only wasting our time together. Divided like we have been we will achieve nothing significant i promise u.

1st step to a mutual agreed coexistence is an Igbo President and perhaps systematic restructuring. If we are Bold enough to do the right thing and change the destiny of this country for good.

Any forced coexistence on abuse of power, marginalization, tribal/ethnic discrimination will only continue to set u back even if we try for 100years.

U cannot do the wrong things and get the right results. Godbless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by profbray(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nigeria is better together cos u are benefit from the govt, we all knw the truth but will continue to shy away from it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Thunder fire you sir

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by Brushstrokes20: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
# politicial Bullocks!
You can't force a marriage!
Cows don't own Nigeria...
I rep odua republic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by November1857(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You support the terrorist group Ipob.

Stop pretending..we know your little games
Yes, I support Ipob and every other organization working towards putting an end to this contraps ! I am from South south , Akwa Ibom, a Brother to Philip Effiong by GOD'S GRACE ....

Mind you Ipob ain't terrorist organization ,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by poseidon12: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Yes.

Nigeria cannot be united and cannot remain one if there is no equity in how the country is governed. Nigeria's disintegration is only a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
We are better divided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
November1857:
Yes, I support Ipob and every other organization working towards putting an end to this contraps ! I am from South south , Akwa Ibom, a Brother to Philip Effiong by GOD'S GRACE ....

Mind you Ipob ain't terrorist organization ,

Thanks for exposing yourself.

Phillip Effiong does not know you, stop claiming you are a brother to him. He is dead.

Ipob is an organization founded by a fugitive who ran away from Nigeria during his bail hearings, he then went on to create a militant arm of his terrorist organization called Eastern security network from his hiding place in London.

You can clearly see that you are a terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by poseidon12: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lagoon0:
grin The reason why Nigeria is still together is because the ancestors are still alive. From my grandfathers generation (one 9geria generation) down to my fathers generation (let's be hopeful generation ) , to my own generation (endsars generation #sorosoke generation).

Then our children generation will be ( Biafra republic, odua nation, arewa emirate ).

Is it not obvious Nigeria has no future!

The only reason Nigeria is still together is because of the crude oil. If the oil dries up, Nigeria will split.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by Angelfrost(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Unity beggars seriously irritate me...

A prosperous division is better than a retrogressive unity!

Let's go our separate ways please.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by AfonjaConehead: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Yes.

Thunda faya 1914 amalgamation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by SammyChi1988: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nigeria is not better together.... We are not united... Nigeria is long overdue.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by AfonjaConehead: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Thanks for exposing yourself.

Phillip Effiong does not know you, stop claiming you are a brother to him.

Ipob is an organization founded by a fugitive who ran away from Nigeria during his bail hearings, he then went on to create a militant arm of his terrorist organization called Eastern security network from his hiding place in London.

You can clearly see that you are a terrorist sympathizer.

Are you so shamelss?? Is it by force to be together?
We say we don't want any shyyyt to do with you northerners,is it by force?
Were you people not existing before that disastrous disservice to mankind,1914 amalgamation?!

To hell with the zoo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by witworth(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
It was the decision of your own founding fathers, old sense.
The founding fathers that negotiated under duress and under little vision about the future.
Even barcelona still wants to separate from spain, does your founding fathers knows more than the whites themselves.
Or is this Hashim claiming that the british is still not controlling the Nigerian slave government.
It was not an independent, its just a pretence.
That's why we have no president, only pretender. And his subordinates are mediocres.
Was it not the same founding father Dr Nnamdi azikiwe that said if at all we are going to divide, let's divide in peace but not in pieces.
Either ways, the country will still be separated in pieces.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by Optional09: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
it’s all about personal interests.

Nigeria can only be better together if there is justice and true patriotism.

What we have seen in many years of our existence has proved beyond reasonable doubt that there are people among us who are desperate, benefiting from one Nigeria using religious and ethnic disunity to cause mayhem among the citizen. Because of these power hungry “Jihadist” Nigeria would never sustain its togetherness.

The best option is to divide and reintegrate on ethnic regional terms. Let the foreigner among us know their place and respect owners of the land.

Nigerians has no problem with coexisting but there is a foreign tribe who are desperate not to integrate into but to enslave and lord their ways of life and religion over everyone of us. They have succeeded in creeping into decision making establishments of the Nigerian people and the only way we can flush them out and balance our governing system is to disintegrate and reintegrate with best friends and allies in individual terms.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by AfonjaConehead: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
# politicial Bullocks!
You can't force a marriage!
Cows don't own Nigeria...
I rep odua republic.
God bless you and Odua project.

I rep Niger Delta..

Viva Niger Delta
Viva Odua
Viva Ipob.

#ignore my moniker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension by witworth(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
But your own founding fathers never knew Fulani will openly say the country belongs to them today right.
You this junior slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phrank Shaibu: Tinubu Set To Foist Propaganda As State Policy / Governor Makinde Approves Payment Of 13th Month Salary To Oyo Workers / Nigeria Air: Keyamo Faults Nigeria, Ethiopian Airline Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.