Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? (1547 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Nollywoodpikin: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
This photo since it was spotted have generated millions of comments till this very point people are still talking about it.

Just imagine that you went out of town and someone called you on phone, telling you that your wife was hospitalized due to  the beating she received from a man whom she insulted 'What will you do?

Follow this link and find out what the man did.

Source: https://yawabase.com/if-someone-beat-your-wife-like-this-what-will-you-do/

Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by falcon01: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
he gon be dead! even if she's at fault I don't care and if you are stronger and more powerful than me I'll look for other ways to pay you back, point is you gon pay!!

6 Likes

Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by ahnie: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
What would have warranted beating someone's wife to this extent?
Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nothing I will say , thank u , u did so well.
And that would be said looking at his grave

1 Like

Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Monogamy: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Before some could beat my wife to this extent, she must have passed her boundaries
Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by sisisioge: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
And she couldn't run away? Those lines suggested that she stayed put while being beaten. Biko all these violence against humans must stop o...it is well.
Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by LordKO(m): 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
A wife who goes about insulting people unjustly is definitely on her own if something like this happens to her in the cause of doing that. For a conscientious wife who has an altruistic interest in me, however, I'll definitely make sure her abuser suffers at least tenfold her hurt in any way possible and can gladly die in the cause of revenging any injustice against her because I know that she won't be caught wittingly and pleasurably causing others pains in any form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by dollytino4real(f): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
leave her there to bear the pains of her insult, but if she is the quiet type na army go drill him until he sign his last cash out of his account
Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by kings59: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
falcon01:
he gon be dead! even if she's at fault I don't care and if you are stronger and more powerful than me I'll look for other ways to pay you back, point is you gon pay!!

Kill the person and lose your wife for good. You would be in jail, while she would be flexing big dickkk.

I believe when you are in jail, she would forget about you and move on.

Apply wisdom young man.

2 Likes

Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Sijo01(f): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Was she sleeping or were her hands and legs tied?

Why did she not run away or defend herself by biting his blokos angry
Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by falcon01: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
kings59:

Kill the person and lose your wife for good. You would be in jail, while she would be flexing big dickkk.

Apply wisdom young man.
a'ight not like murder you feel me? I mean like Bleep em up for real!.
Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Unless her fight with the man had something to do with my children's welfare (like protecting them from the man), I'll not lift a finger. What type of married woman goes around picking fights with strange men on the streets?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by efighter: 2:30am On Mar 01, 2021
I will be arrested for attempted murder of a whole race otherwise called genocide because his whole race or tribe will pay for this.
Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by efighter: 2:33am On Mar 01, 2021
kings59:

Apply wisdom young man.

I now know why you have no girlfriend and masturbation has made your dicck bend with your hand. No woman will date an idiot.
Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by efighter: 2:34am On Mar 01, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Unless her fight with the man had something to do with my children's welfare (like protecting them from the man), I'll not lift a finger. What type of married woman goes around picking fights with strange men on the streets?

What type of man watches his wife being humiliated? Lazy youth.

1 Like

Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 01, 2021
efighter:

What type of man watches his wife being humiliated? Lazy youth.

I've long since thrown away any notion of defending women no matter the situation. If a woman fails to behave like a lady, she obviously has no right to expect me to behave like a gentleman. I also believe that everyone should bear the consequences of his/her own actions.

You can beat the man up if you like and then go to jail. I hope that the woman whose honour you defended will still be waiting faithfully for you on the outside 2-10 years later.

2 Likes

Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by femi4: 5:58am On Mar 01, 2021
ahnie:
What would have warranted beating someone's wife to this extent?
stealing
Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
LordKO:
A wife who goes about insulting people unjustly is definitely on her own if something like this happens to her in the cause of doing that. For a conscientious wife who has an altruistic interest in me, however, I'll definitely make sure her abuser suffers at least tenfold her hurt in any way possible and can gladly die in the cause of revenging any injustice against her because I know that she won't be caught wittingly and pleasurably causing others pains in any form.

Sir, you are a wise man.
Re: If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Wealthinwealth1: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
I dont wanna kno what kinda abuse my wife gave him, what I kno is since the man has decided not to show some respect by reporting her, den I m not going to spare him the beating of his life, no matter how tall , strong, huge and fierce he could be, he's definitely gonna fall dat day

(1) (Reply)

"If You Buy Your Daughter A Car, Register It In Your Son-In-law Name" / Nursery School Search In Surulere: Help / Why Should Somebody Wish His Or Her Marriage Partner Dead, L Am Just Wondering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.