Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) (29911 Views)

Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) / Chioma Missing As Davido Enjoys An Expensive Sallah Treat With Friends / Mr Eazi Enjoying His Vacation Under The Sea (PICS, VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by Alary: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Like for Davido
Share for Wizkid

Let's settle this for once!
Anybody that like or share is a fool. Your mate or even people younger than you are making their money and building their fame you are here settling rubbish. SOAB .

3 Likes

Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by GeneralPula: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
CHHng:
Before nko....na me go enjoy am? for him?

Wahala be like Chef Chioma....engaged forever to person wey don punt to anoda puna

Una just carry this Chioma matter for head..

Davido go shock una..
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
C
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by BlessedNuel: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Seen
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Where is your Chioma?

She's currently avoiding her senior baby mamas.

See them below grin

Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bes
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by KingMack(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Chioma don dey choke oo angry

Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Alary:

Anybody that like or share is a fool. Your mate or even people younger than you are making their money and building their fame you are here settling rubbish. SOAB .

Yeah And your mate nko? Ain't your mate on Mars discovering things. Abi you no get mate? You be Orphan?!

1 Like

Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by apple30(f): 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
D way dis country dey spoil on a daily, food stuff dat is so expensive, na davido is enjoying his vacation.. Na him dey front page.. Mtcheew.. Yimmu..
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
Women greedy Sha o. Man make e money when you no know am. E money draw you come, you go come still want e faithfulness. It's not possible, even if you have his son. And so what? Go and work and make money like he has before you talk of commitment. I don dey reason say that our guys wey say women are useless dey talk true o

4 Likes

Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
pretydiva:
This isn't news. Next pls. Mcteww
Lol. This your hiss funny o.
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by SmartPolician: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
Why does Nairaland bring every NONSENSE to the front page these days?

How is this newsworthy?
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Victor246:
Singer Davido Enjoys His Vacation Even With The News About Him Having An Affair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9KSHsq4a3o

What affair?

Is he married?

Leave matter!

Chioma na mumu

1 Like

Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by Rocboy112: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
Braintrain:
I don’t like Davido
But he doesn’t know that.mumu
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
GeneralPula:

Una just carry this Chioma matter for head..

Davido go shock una..
Keep consoling yourself.
E go shock you!
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yeye girls everywhere....
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by chrizzyace: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Like for Davido
Share for Wizkid

Let's settle this for once!

Every time let’s settle this let’s settle this you no deh tire??

Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by ofiko123(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Congratulations to davido..
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2021
Braintrain:
I don’t like Davido
He dosen't like you too.
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by jeruba: 4:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Braintrain:
I don’t like Davido
we don’t like you...and were not even interested in knowing you �.
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by Olami83: 5:23am On Mar 01, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Where is your Chioma?

Who's chioma? What does she do for a living? That chioma girl is a liability to OBO family. He needs an independent lady in his life, a hustler and not a gold digger or someone who has nothing to offer than giving birth.
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by bharbson01(m): 5:52am On Mar 01, 2021
Oga wetin you dey settle
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by LoudLord(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2021
Big boy
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by jpaulin: 7:35am On Mar 01, 2021
Nurudeen06:
Mtcheew
Vanity undecided
It’s not vanity
It’s poverty that is vanity uncle madam
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2021
Davido with fame and enjoyment are inseparable..
Re: Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) by zebjoe: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2021
Revealed: See Why Davido Cannot Legally Marry Chioma.

Davido has lavishly shown love to Chioma who he sometimes regards as his wife on social media and despite Assurance 2020 – the music and video inspired by their love story with a promise of marriage, it appears that ship may be floundering as the two are yet to be married as earlier speculated.

In September 2020, Davido, in an exclusive interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu debunked claims that they had parted ways over infidelity and said their highly-anticipated wedding will now take place in 2021.

Quoting him, he said, ‘‘Honestly, Corona messed plans up because it was meant to be in July. I have decided it will be some time next year. For now, I want her to work on her business while I work on my album and the kids. I want everything to balance first.”

As fans tried to settle into new hopes of a widely colourful wedding in 2021, they were flabbergasted when the afro pop star revealed in a subsequent interview two months after that he won’t be getting married to Chioma Avril anytime soon.

To know why he won’t be getting married to Chioma anytime soon, Click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53xTI0eXAs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter Wilmer / Omotola And Her Husband At BN Wonderland Event (Photos) / TasteBudz 41st Birthday: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Woman As She Marks Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.