Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] (7370 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC / See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic]

I'm the laziest person on Earth. #Fact.

You know, some people are tired of making money while they sleep. Ever since I was born, I've never gotten a job. Why? Because I hate to apply for jobs. I love being jobless. 

I hate being interviewed by someone all because of a job.

It pisses me off knowing that someone is going to control me (my sleeping time). I love freedom, at least, I love to have a say and not someone telling me what to say or do.

I love to fail so I can advise others on how not to fail by doing the opposite of what I did.

You know, writing a book and selling it to them (those that'll call me jobless behind my back) isn't free - that's where the money is made while you sleep.

So, since I make money while I sleep, I feel like I'm f*cking lazy and this is one of the reasons I decided to go into Crypto to stay awake at times doing night trading.

I'm awake, but I love to sleep too. I sleep for 8 hours or more. I deserve it, trust me.

What keeps you awake?

What makes you money while you sleep?

What is bothering you this night?

Are you in financial control of your life?

Are you sliding into depression and why?

Pick one of the above and answer.

Oh, I'm so lazy to the point that I couldn't even type — had to use a speech-to-text recorder to write this post in under 4 minutes.

My apologies. I know most of you hate when I call myself lazy. Okay, I understand - I'm not lazy; it's just that I love calling myself lazy for the fun of it.

The truth is: I know how to do things fast — I guess that's why I have lots of time to waste and catch cruise.

Learn to be productive so you can be lazy at last. Now, answer one of the questions above. You "may" win free mentorship ticket.

Below is me at night monitoring a crypto trade on multiple screens with my vulture approach while recording this post.

Ignore the camera quality. I'm broke. No money to buy new phone - except you want to buy for me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by SunLight11(f): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
sai
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Justice3000(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Being lazy like this deserve more wins... This is my judgement: You're hereby sentence to a lifetime freedom with full time breakthrough and success. I RISE ABOVE LIMITATIONS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
You are just an attention seeker,a chronic one.

10 Likes

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by MasterShifu010(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
OP abeg......how do u sell ur books...cos I've written one on amazon and that Shit only pays me chicken change....so please if u don't mind, how do u do it?
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by ojun50(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Zzor:
Two of una dey the same league

13 Likes

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
ojun50:

Two of una dey the same league
Have you seen me seeking attention, I do not like attention at all
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by ojun50(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Zzor:
No be you

We all know you
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Justice3000:
Being lazy like this deserve more wins... This is my judgement: You're hereby sentence to a lifetime freedom with full time breakthrough and success. I RISE ABOVE LIMITATIONS

#Smile.

I wish you more. Even more than I can ever achieve.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by OGWILLS123: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lol cheesy.... iLegendd i miss this dude, tho am his hater angry
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
To those into crypto or trying to go in, I'll one day explain the best method to put you in the best position of always being in profit unlike most that lose money a lot. I use to lose money until I invented The Vulture Method and one other methods. Zoom to view. You guys should stay tuned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by elmas(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
iLegendd:

You know, some people are tired of making money while they sleep. Ever since I was born, I've never gotten a job. Why? Because I hate to apply for jobs. I love being jobless. 

It pisses me off knowing that someone is going to control me (my sleeping time). I love freedom, at least, I love to have a say and not someone telling me what to say or do.

I love to fail so I can advise others on how not to fail by doing the opposite of what I did.

You know, writing a book and selling it to them (those that'll call me jobless behind my back) isn't free - that's where the money is made while you sleep.

So, since I make money while I sleep, I feel like I'm f*cking lazy and this is one of the reasons I decided to go into Crypto to stay awake at times doing night trading.

I'm awake, but I love to sleep too. I sleep for 8 hours or more. I deserve it, trust me.

What keeps you awake?

Oh, I'm so lazy to the point that I couldn't even type — had to use a speech-to-text recorder to write this post in under 4 minutes.

My apologies. I know most of you hate when I call myself lazy. Okay, I understand - I'm not lazy; it's just that I love calling myself lazy for the fun of it.

The truth is: I know how to do things fast — I guess that's why I have lots of time to waste and catch cruise.

Learn to be productive so you can be lazy at last. Now, answer one of the questions above. You "may" win free mentorship ticket.

Below is me at night monitoring a crypto trade on multiple screens with my vulture approach while recording this post.

Ignore the camera quality. I'm broke. No money to buy new phone - except you want to buy for me.

What is a good krypto strategy sir?
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
The silly government/CBN banned us from using our banks to pay into our crypto accounts and claimed it's why the currency is down. Now, the currency is worse than when we were using it to pay directly into our accounts. Thank God I don't keep money in Naira anymore. I pity those keeping their money in Naira. As long as Buhari is in power, it will keep getting worse.

8 Likes

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Pk01(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nice bro �
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
iLegendd:
To those into crypto or trying to go in, I'll one day explain the best method to put you in the best position of always being in profit unlike most that lose money a lot. I use to lose money until I invented The Vulture Method and one other methods. Zoom to view. You guys should stay tuned.
Bozz please anytime u want to explain please mention me bro

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Justice3000(m): 12:21am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
but you find it bad if not noticed.
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Kessnorman: 12:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Trust wallet funded with usdt available

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 01, 2021
iLegendd:

What keeps you awake?

can u teach anyone who's interested in learning & how much would u charge. Also indicate ur location,thanks.
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by LongNipple(m): 2:21am On Mar 01, 2021
iLegendd:

What keeps you awake?

Firstly, I like your room. Everywhere looks quite cool and chilling. It can make someone quickly fall asleep at night.

Secondly, You are not lazy at all. You have just learnt the 21st century way of working which is to work SMART not Hard. You have also learnt the Skillset of the Future which is "IT Skills" also known as Tech Skills. Keep it up. As far as ur making money, that's what counts.

Thirdly, I just watched a TV show where a lady spoke to her phone and it was typed for her and I kept wondering how it was done until I saw where u mentioned Speech to Text Recorder. I have actually learnt something from u tonight or this morning....which ever undecided

Thirdly, I want to be lazy like you to learn this Crypto. How can I start? Or better still. I will make research on it. Let me put in the work. If all else fails, at least I made effort.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Gofwane(m): 2:29am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
I don't even know who is worse between you two. Anyway, I think both of you will make a fine couple.
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by talk2razaq: 2:35am On Mar 01, 2021
iLegendd:

What keeps you awake?

Nope. I tried a few things that didn't work, and now everything seems so overwhelming.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by femi4: 5:08am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
You are just like him

Kettle calling pot black
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by stonemasonn: 5:22am On Mar 01, 2021
iLegendd:
I'm trying to go in for a long term like 5 years, I regret not investing in bitcoin last year when it was $6k.
My question..what do you think about Stellar Lumens, algorand, chainlink and litecoin...your opinion in any...thanks
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
I am starting to believe that something is seriously wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by peeps4u: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Lol cheesy.... iLegendd i miss this dude, tho am his hater angry

You're only obsessed with him, just like many who endlessly keep attacking him for no reason rather than leaving him alone, if you truly will miss him.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by OGWILLS123: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2021
[s]
peeps4u:

You're only obsessed with him, just like many who endlessly keep attacking him for no reason rather than leaving him alone, if you truly will miss him.
[/s] How much card do you need undecided
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by peeps4u: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2021
OGWILLS123:
How much card do you want undecided

Really?

I can see that unnecessarily and obsessively hating on a young man for how he chooses to live his life without really harming anyone or found to be fraudulent has added fortunes to you, right?

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by sunshineV(f): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2021
OGWILLS123:
How much card do you want undecided
lmfao K.O grin
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by allen113: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2021
OK
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by LikeAking: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2021
U dey mad.

Weting be that your Binance password and usser name agian?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? / Entrepreneurs: Tips On How To Deliver A Pitch Investors Can't Turn Down / SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.