Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? (7370 Views)

If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? / Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger / How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
Most times most people complain of their financial status, low business turn out and other financial lapses. After much work, struggle, debt and in some cases attempted suicide, they end up running to God for help.

Then you will see people embarking on endless prayers and fasting. They are the first to be present in their place of worship and certainly the last to leave.

The question now is, If you know the solution to your problem is to embark on a whole year fast thereafter you will become a Billionaire will you take such risk?

The fast mode entails you break at the end of each day but the last will last for a WHOLE YEAR.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
I did a 40 days fast when I was about 20 and ended up with a Nervous breakdown. Now that I'm wiser, I know such drastic spiritual measures is not necessary to achieve something.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
Brand_new: I did a 40 days fast when I was about 20 and ended up with a Nervous breakdown. Now that I'm wiser, I know such drastic spiritual measures is not necessary to achieve something.

Wherent you eatinf adequately after the break of each day's fast?

Come to think of it, you might have thought that Fasting didn't have any impact but look deep and you will be amazed at some undeserved favors God has blessed you with ahead of your peers and colleagues. By the way, na Billionaire Club we dey talk oh!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
Trust me, there's more to being rich than meets the eye. No matter how much you fast and pray, that alone won't make you a billionaire overnight.
Of course I ate well after breaking my fast but the damage done to my system was simply too much.
Embarking on such fasting episode as you suggested is simply suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 5:02am On Oct 30, 2012
Trust me more than half of nairalanders and Nigerians in general will embark on just "journey of fasting" especially if it is prescribed by the Pastors and General overseer.

Nigerians will go any length to be financially free.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
Una dey fear?
We need to hear the honest truth of what length people will go to change their financial status.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
It appears people believe spirituality has got nothing to do with improving their financial strength.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hmmm!!!
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by WhyAWhy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
fast for 20years, you might not make 100bucks

FAITH - WORKS = DEAD!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
WhyAWhy: fast for 20years, you might not make 100bucks

FAITH - WORKS = DEAD!

Sure we all know that. But assuming you find a "secret book of life" where you founf out if you fast for a whole year you would be that rich, will you take the risk?
Let's be factual here.

Also don't forget, not everyone that works hard has money. Take a look at the scavengers, shoe cobblers, bricklayers and the rest.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by WhyAWhy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
acidtalk:

Sure we all know that. But assuming you find a "secret book of life" where you founf out if you fast for a whole year you would be that rich, will you take the risk?
Let's be factual here.

Also don't forget, not everyone that works hard has money. Take a look at the scavengers, shoe cobblers, bricklayers and the rest.
That book doesn't exist so let's be factual cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
WhyAWhy:
That book doesn't exist so let's be factual cheesy
And who told you so?
A man is only as enlightened as he is away of. Never say Never.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by WhyAWhy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
^ jokes
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Well, if you don't want to believe it is up to you but the truth remains that you sure don't want to imagine the kind of spiritual cleansing some people had to go through before God could finally give them that breakthrough.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Sirniyeh(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Acidtalk
make sure you don get like 8 pikins before u embark on 1yr fasting. After one yr, the money will come but you may not likely spend the money.
Fasting can not solve human financial challenges, dont be decieved. Foolish people are the ones found in fasting.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
Sirniyeh: Acidtalk
make sure you don get like 8 pikins before u embark on 1yr fasting. After one yr, the money will come but you may not likely spend the money.
Fasting can not solve human financial challenges, dont be decieved. Foolish people are the ones found in fasting.

*Laugh make me jump on Dana Air in motin*

That's a very funny one.
But I don't want to believe fasting is for only foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by dejiswaggs(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
Omo!
I will oh!
I Will Fast for One Year If It Will Make Me Rich!

1 Like

Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
dejiswaggs: Omo!
I will oh!
I Will Fast for One Year If It Will Make Me Rich!

Thank you.
You are the FIRST truthful person on this thread.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Manweysabi(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
If fasting for one year will make me a billionaire, i'll embark on it with immediate effect! And it'll even make me get closer to God sef... Check am nw!
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
Manweysabi: If fasting for one year will make me a billionaire, i'll embark on it with immediate effect! And it'll even make me get closer to God sef... Check am nw!
But person fit die of dehydration, ulcer or even weakneSs.

365days fasting isn't beans oh!
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Sirniyeh(m): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2012
Manweysabi: If fasting for one year will make me a billionaire, i'll embark on it with immediate effect! And it'll even make me get closer to God sef... Check am nw!

foolishness! How could fasting make you get closer to God? Where is God that you want to get closer? Well, read my signature: the truth is, fasting and God have no connection, no relationship, it is only foolish swagger of the obsessed mind. No doubt, 1yr fasting is a foolish step into grave. How can you believe fasting can solve your financial status in the first place? Fasting..fasting..fasting..fasting.. I laugh in greek.
Fasting lowers human IQ
Fasting enhances risk of Ulcer
Fasting affects psychologically
Fasting tells on your physique
so keep on fasting.............
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by dejiswaggs(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Thank you.
You are the FIRST truthful person on this thread.
In fact,it's my dream to be a billionaire , and this your seemly powerful question is a pointer that I WILL NEED TO SACRIFICE A LOT!
(Heck! Mike Adenuga lost over 20million dollars when he was setting up glo!)
I have to build myself to get there.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Manweysabi(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2012
acidtalk:
But person fit die of dehydration, ulcer or even weakneSs.

365days fasting isn't beans oh!
billions of people go embark on it if them go become billionnaire (no be millionnaire oh? Billionnaire!) lol
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Manweysabi(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2012
Sirniyeh:

foolishness! How could fasting make you get closer to God? Where is God that you want to get closer? Well, read my signature: the truth is, fasting and God have no connection, no relationship, it is only foolish swagger of the obsessed mind. No doubt, 1yr fasting is a foolish step into grave. How can you believe fasting can solve your financial status in the first place? Fasting..fasting..fasting..fasting.. I laugh in greek.
Fasting lowers human IQ
Fasting enhances risk of Ulcer
Fasting affects psychologically
Fasting tells on your physique
so keep on fasting.............
i think all what stated applies to u (i dash u). Did u read d topic at all.. Mtshwww! *Abegi, face front*
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by akintun: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2012
Billionaire is too much self. Many people in naija would do dat 4 one million naira.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
Manweysabi: i think all what stated applies to u (i dash u). Did u read d topic at all.. Mtshwww! *Abegi, face front*

Lol!
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
akintun: Billionaire is too much self. Many people in naija would do dat 4 one million naira.

Funny as it might sound, you are damn correct.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by steadybuck: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2012
I've heard a lot
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2012
If it was that easy, there would have been more billionaires now than ever before.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by steadybuck: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2012
acidtalk: If it was that easy, there would have been more billionaires now than ever before.

So are you implying that going from million to billion requires supernatural help of some kind ?
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by acidtalk: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2012
I never said that.
I only responded to your exact words.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by steadybuck: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2012
OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Tech Mistakes That Are Limiting Your Business Potentials / This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] / Entrepreneurs: Tips On How To Deliver A Pitch Investors Can't Turn Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.