Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] (7391 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC / See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Mastakija(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
Chaii
Ur camera na another level ogrin
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by OGWILLS123: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
peeps4u:

Really?

I can see that unnecessarily and obsessively hating on a young man for how he chooses to live his life without really harming anyone or found to be fraudulent has added fortunes to you, right?
@iLegendd abeg find way dash this man 1k card, dude is really doing a nice job defending you here cheesy
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Bamz(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
stonemasonn:
I'm trying to go in for a long term like 5 years, I regret not investing in bitcoin last year when it was $6k.
My question..what do you think about Stellar Lumens, algorand, chainlink and litecoin...your opinion in any...thanks

You can trade alts for the short to mid term but go heavy on btc for the long term.
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mastakija:
Chaii
Ur camera na another level ogrin

Lol.

I decided to gift myself two phones yesterday with crisp cameras, 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM and the batteries are almost everlasting.

The one I used in snapping those pictures has a great camera, but a repair guy swapped it for a bad one. I wasn't in the mood for drama, so I paid and left. A huge percent of those that repair phones in Nigeria are untrustworthy.

I don't like changing phones except I have used it for a minimum of 5 years. Also, I don't sell things I buy — I either keep them (even if I get a new one) or give them out.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 03, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol.

I decided to gift myself two phones yesterday with crisp cameras, 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM and the batteries are almost everlasting.

The one I used in snapping those pictures has a great camera, but a repair guy swapped it for a bad one. I wasn't in the mood for drama, so I paid and left. A huge percent of those that repair phones in Nigeria are untrustworthy.

I don't like changing phones except I have used it for a minimum of 5 years. Also, I don't sell things I buy — I either keep them (even if I get a new one) or give them out.
Phone de last for five years.
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Mrscarter(f): 2:35am On Mar 03, 2021
iLegendd:
This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic]

I'm the laziest person on Earth. #Fact.

You know, some people are tired of making money while they sleep. Ever since I was born, I've never gotten a job. Why? Because I hate to apply for jobs. I love being jobless. 

I hate being interviewed by someone all because of a job.

It pisses me off knowing that someone is going to control me (my sleeping time). I love freedom, at least, I love to have a say and not someone telling me what to say or do.

I love to fail so I can advise others on how not to fail by doing the opposite of what I did.

You know, writing a book and selling it to them (those that'll call me jobless behind my back) isn't free - that's where the money is made while you sleep.

So, since I make money while I sleep, I feel like I'm f*cking lazy and this is one of the reasons I decided to go into Crypto to stay awake at times doing night trading.

I'm awake, but I love to sleep too. I sleep for 8 hours or more. I deserve it, trust me.

What keeps you awake?

What makes you money while you sleep?

What is bothering you this night?

Are you in financial control of your life?

Are you sliding into depression and why?

Pick one of the above and answer.

Oh, I'm so lazy to the point that I couldn't even type — had to use a speech-to-text recorder to write this post in under 4 minutes.

My apologies. I know most of you hate when I call myself lazy. Okay, I understand - I'm not lazy; it's just that I love calling myself lazy for the fun of it.

The truth is: I know how to do things fast — I guess that's why I have lots of time to waste and catch cruise.

Learn to be productive so you can be lazy at last. Now, answer one of the questions above. You "may" win free mentorship ticket.

Below is me at night monitoring a crypto trade on multiple screens with my vulture approach while recording this post.

Ignore the camera quality. I'm broke. No money to buy new phone - except you want to buy for me.

Wish i knew how to do investments n trading n stuff. It bores me n if something is boring to me no matter how good it would be for me i just cant make myself do it. Im an avid reader but if its a subject that bores me i cant read it.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Mide3367: 2:48am On Mar 03, 2021
Mrscarter:

Wish i knew how to do investments n trading n stuff. It bores me n if something is boring to me no matter how good it would be for me i just cant make myself do it. Im an avid reader but if its a subject that bores me i cant read it.
because it has too many technicalities and u find it brain tasking.. I doubt if u are science inclined
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Mrscarter(f): 3:09am On Mar 03, 2021
Mide3367:
because it has too many technicalities and u find it brain tasking.. I doubt if u are science inclined

Oh no i love science but am more into fringe sciences. Like parallel universes, time travel, speciation, cybernetics, animal/human hybridization, telekinesis, dna modification, bioweaponization, thought extraction, anomalistics, psuedosciences etc. The unproven sciences its fascinating along with mythology, ufology and archeology. I love to read about those things. Plus im fascinated with nueral networking and nuerolgy. The human brain fascinates me. Theres nothing on earth quite like it. But yeah the mathematical side of science ion like lol
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Mide3367: 3:31am On Mar 03, 2021
Mrscarter:

Oh no i love science but am more into fringe sciences. Like parallel universes, time travel, speciation, cybernetics, animal/human hybridization, telekinesis, dna modification, bioweaponization, thought extraction, anomalistics, psuedosciences etc. The unproven sciences its fascinating along with mythology, ufology and archeology. I love to read about those things. Plus im fascinated with nueral networking and nuerolgy. The human brain fascinates me. Theres nothing on earth quite like it. But yeah the mathematical side of science ion like lol
mehn you must be vast and highly intelligent and not math savvy unfortunately
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Mrscarter(f): 3:38am On Mar 03, 2021
Mide3367:
mehn you must be vast and highly intelligent and not math savvy unfortunately

I just love to read alot n love learning.
But maths na not my strong point although i do know basic maths like my timetables for eg
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Mide3367: 3:49am On Mar 03, 2021
Mrscarter:

I just love to read alot n love learning.
But maths na not my strong point although i do know basic maths like my timetables for eg
lol time table ko cheesy
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Mrscarter(f): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mide3367:
lol time table ko cheesy

Hahaha ikrgrin
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Emmanuel224(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
iLegendd:
To those into crypto or trying to go in, I'll one day explain the best method to put you in the best position of always being in profit unlike most that lose money a lot. I use to lose money until I invented The Vulture Method and one other methods. Zoom to view. You guys should stay tuned.

gooday can I get ur watsapp numba? I want to start something and I need the best advice I can get
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Mastakija(m): 12:38am On Mar 04, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol.

true sha
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by NorthernSerene(m): 1:22am On Mar 04, 2021
What keeps awake everyday is exactly what I wanted to share with you 2 months ago to see if you can help get ride of my 5 months case in the court but you wouldn't listen but its' okay. The Lord of the worlds will see me through inshallah. It happened in Sep 5 last year, a day I'll never ever forget in my life but I thank God Alhamdullilah that 'am still alive and inshallah I'll see the light at the end of the tunnel. Sleeping in the night has become very difficult for me and its affecting me already. I miss you though. Thanks at least you're encouraging me.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by scofield114: 2:36am On Mar 05, 2021
Zzor:
You are just an attention seeker,a chronic one.
i like the way he starve you of attention while u keep hitting on him
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by lookyzy: 9:56pm On May 30, 2021
iLegendd:
This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic]

I'm the laziest person on Earth. #Fact.

You know, some people are tired of making money while they sleep. Ever since I was born, I've never gotten a job. Why? Because I hate to apply for jobs. I love being jobless. 

I hate being interviewed by someone all because of a job.

It pisses me off knowing that someone is going to control me (my sleeping time). I love freedom, at least, I love to have a say and not someone telling me what to say or do.

I love to fail so I can advise others on how not to fail by doing the opposite of what I did.

You know, writing a book and selling it to them (those that'll call me jobless behind my back) isn't free - that's where the money is made while you sleep.

So, since I make money while I sleep, I feel like I'm f*cking lazy and this is one of the reasons I decided to go into Crypto to stay awake at times doing night trading.

I'm awake, but I love to sleep too. I sleep for 8 hours or more. I deserve it, trust me.

What keeps you awake?

What makes you money while you sleep?

What is bothering you this night?

Are you in financial control of your life?

Are you sliding into depression and why?

Pick one of the above and answer.

Oh, I'm so lazy to the point that I couldn't even type — had to use a speech-to-text recorder to write this post in under 4 minutes.

My apologies. I know most of you hate when I call myself lazy. Okay, I understand - I'm not lazy; it's just that I love calling myself lazy for the fun of it.

The truth is: I know how to do things fast — I guess that's why I have lots of time to waste and catch cruise.

Learn to be productive so you can be lazy at last. Now, answer one of the questions above. You "may" win free mentorship ticket.

Below is me at night monitoring a crypto trade on multiple screens with my vulture approach while recording this post.

Ignore the camera quality. I'm broke. No money to buy new phone - except you want to buy for me.

Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by lookyzy: 10:09pm On May 30, 2021
iLegendd:
To those into crypto or trying to go in, I'll one day explain the best method to put you in the best position of always being in profit unlike most that lose money a lot. I use to lose money until I invented The Vulture Method and one other methods. Zoom to view. You guys should stay tuned.
Re: This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] by Ablemax(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2021
Na who go dash me money I dae find now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) / 5 Telltale Signs Of A Weak Business Brand / Nigerian Stock Exchange's Top Ten Most Capitalized Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.