Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards (1784 Views)

I'm Looking For Friends I Can Discuss Politics And Current Affairs With / Lets Discuss / Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
Truvel in one of your threads you were discussing intensively about witches and wizards and you talked about having some powers as well,so my new Yoruba friend told me so many stories about witches and wizards and I really find it hard to believe some of them,she told me how a witch was responsible for the death of all her children and how another witch was responsible for the stagnancy and retrogression of her children's life,she also talked about white witches who do not kill but strictly protect their territory and aid the progress of their children with her powers.So please tell me more because I find it hard to believe that white witches stuff as nothing that's not of God yield good result, light and darkness also have no business in common. Come share your knowledge about witches my dear truvel
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by BareFacedLies(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Zzor what is reason for your fascination with witches?

Are you a witch?

3 Likes

Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
BareFacedLies:
Hkk
meaning?
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
BareFacedLies:
Zzor what is reason for your fascination with witches?

Are you a witch?
Why then would I be asking questions about them
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Zzor:
Truvel in one of your threads you were discussing intensively about witches and wizards and you talked about having some powers as well,so my new Yoruba friend told me so many stories about witches and wizards and I really find it hard to believe some of them,she told me how a witch was responsible for the death of all her children and how another witch was responsible for the stagnancy and retrogression of her children's life,she also talked about white witches who do not kill but strictly protect their territory and aid the progress of their children with her powers.So please tell me more because I find it hard to believe that white witches stuff as nothing that's not of God yield good result, light and darkness also have no business in common. Come share your knowledge about witches my dear truvel
In D Witch World, All Manner Of Things Do Happen. Both D Good, D Bad & D Ugly. I Repeat Witches & Wizards Are Everywhere, Even In Churches. Infact In All Churches. Like I Said B4, Witchcraft Power Has Levels. Just As We Av Ranks In Police, Airforce, Army Or Navy Or Sch Classes Like Pry 1, 2, 3 Etc. Js.s 1,2,3 Etc. There Are Some Who Are Masters Or Misteress In Witchcraft, Simply Because Dey Av Be Long In It. There Are Wicked Or Evil Ones. However, Wickedness Or Being Kind Or Good Is At D Witch Or D Wizard's Will( He Or She May Decide To Harm Someone Or May Not Decide To Do So).
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Truvel:
In D Witch World, All Manner Of Things Do Happen. Both D Good, D Bad & D Ugly. I Repeat Witches & Wizards Are Everywhere, Even In Churches. Infact In All Churches. Like I Said B4, Witchcraft Power Has Levels. Just As We Av Ranks Police, Airforce, Army Or Navy Or Sch Classes Like Pry 1, 2, 3 Etc. Js.s 1,2,3 Etc. There Are Some Who Are Masters Or Misteress In Witchcraft, Simply Because Dey Av Be Long In It. There Are Wicked Or Evil Ones. However, Wickedness Or Being Kind Or Good Is At D Witch Or D Wizard Will( He Or She May Decide To Harm Someone Or May Not Decide To Do So).
Please talk more on the white witches, my friend told me those ones do not kill and destroy like the other witches,I don't believe any witch white or dark is good
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Let Me Shock U Zzor, Witches Or Wizards Do Eat Food In D Spirit Too. Just As We Eat Food In D Physical World. Now Regarding Wickedness. E.g If A Woman (an Experienced Witch) Decides To Brings Her Own Members (new Members) In A Coven. As An Experienced & A Powerful Witch, She Would Want To Give Her Subordinates Assignments Of Which Dey Must Obey Or Carry Out.
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Truvel:
Let Me Shock U Zzor, Witches Or Wizards Do Eat Food In D Spirit Too. Just As We Eat Food In D Physical World. Now Regarding Wickedness. E.g If A Woman (an Experienced Witch) Decides To Brings Her Own Members (new Members) In A Coven. As An Experienced & A Powerful Witch, She Would Want To Give Her Subordinates Assignments Of Which Dey Must Obey Or Carry Out.
what type of food do they eat there,humans or what?
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
Zzor:
Please talk more on the white witches, my friend told me those ones do not kill and destroy like the other witches,I don't believe any witch white or dark is good
Alright, D White Witches Or Wizards Are Those Who Mind Their Business. Dey Don't Harm Or Trouble People. Dey Just Mind Their Business. Dey Go Around, Visit Friends, Gossip, Eat, Sell Things, Buy Things Etc. Just As What We Experience In D Physical World. Note: Dis Doesn't Mean Dat If U Step On Their Toes, Dey Won't Fight Or Harm U Oooo.
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by OGWILLS123: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
Zzor:
They eat pussy undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Zzor:
D Food Looks Like Or Is Like Human Food But It's Spiritual. Note: Dey Do Feel Hungry Just As Humans Do. e.i Their Spirit/soul Do Feel Hungry Too.
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Truvel:
Alright, D White Witches Or Wizards Are Those Who Mind Their Business. Dey Don't Harm Or Trouble People. Dey Just Mind Their Business. Dey Go Around, Visit Friends, Gossip, Eat, Sell Things, Buy Things Etc. Just As What We Experience In D Physical World. Note: Dis Doesn't Mean Dat If U Step On Their Toes, Dey Won't Fight Or Harm U Oooo.
OK,but do they have their own separate meetings from the wicked witches? What's their aim of being a witch if they don't harm
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
Zzor:
OK,but do they have their own separate meetings from the wicked witches? What's their aim of being a witch if they don't harm
There Are Witches & Wizards Everywhere & Dey All Av Their Covens. Witches & Wizards May Decide To A Classroom, A Market Place, Backyard, Ur Room Or Friend's Room Or Anywhere Dey Find Suitable. Normal Activities Dat Happens In D Physical World Do Happen In D Witchcraft World Too. As 4 D Wicked Meetings & Non Wicked Ones. I Think Dey Do. However, Whenever D Wickedones Wants To Carryout A Wicked Act, Dey Keep D Secret Within Demselves. As 4 D Aim. Many Never Intended To Join. Many Were Initiated By Their Parents(father Or Mother), Sister, Friend(s), Aunty, Uncles, Etc. Tru Food. After D Initiation, Dey Started Seeing Demselves Meeting Friends Or Neighbour In Their Sleep(dey Leave Their Body).
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
Truvel:
There Are Witches & Wizards Everywhere & Dey All Av Their Covens. Witches & Wizards May Decide To A Classroom, A Market Place, Backyard, Ur Room Or Friend's Room Or Anywhere Dey Find Suitable. Normal Activities Dat Happens In D Physical World Do Happen In D Witchcraft World Too. As 4 D Wicked Meetings & Non Wicked Ones. I Think Dey Do. However, Whenever D Wickedones Wants To Carryout A Wicked Act, Dey Keep D Secret Within Demselves. As 4 D Aim. Many Never Intended To Join. Many Were Initiated By Their Parents(father Or Mother), Sister, Friend(s), Aunty, Uncles, Etc. Tru Food. After D Initiation, Dey Started Seeing Demselves Meeting Friends Or Neighbour In Their Sleep(dey Leave Their Body).
Hmm you somehow type like witches and wizards ain't that harmful but in the real world we know how dangerous they can be
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yeye girls everywhere...
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Yeye girls everywhere...
you are the yeye one
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
Hmm you somehow type like witches and wizards ain't that harmful but in the real world we know how dangerous they can be
Dey Can Be Dangerous. Yes, But Not All Av D Intention To Hurt Or Harm Anyone. I Don't Want To Reveal Too Much Abt Myself Or Certain Things Abt Myself. I Will Reveal Dis because Of U. I Don't Av D Witchcraft Ability Permanently In Me 4 Now. God Only Allows D Ability When He Wants Me To Know Or See What's Happening In D Witchcraft World Or If He Wants Me To Do Something Or Certain Things There Or If He Wants Me To Warn Certain People. Dis Ability Only Comes At His Own Will. So, It Comes & Goes. Just Like Our Nigerian N.E.P.A
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2021
*sprays holy water on thread and does sign of the cross*

6 Likes

Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 01, 2021
Truvel:
Dey Can Be Dangerous. Yes, But Not All Av D Intention To Hurt Or Harm Anyone. I Don't Want To Reveal Too Much Abt Myself Or Certain Things Abt Myself. I Will Reveal Dis because Of U. I Don't Av D Witchcraft Ability Permanently In Me 4 Now. God Only Allows D Ability When He Wants Me To Know Or See What's Happening In D Witchcraft World Or If He Wants Me To Do Something Or Certain Things There Or If He Wants Me To Warn Certain People. Dis Ability Only Comes At His Own Will. So, It Comes & Goes. Just Like Our Nigerian N.E.P.A
hmm like NEPA lol
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Kirkman: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2021
Carchoice:
*sprays holy water on thread and does sign of the cross*

Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by BareFacedLies(m): 6:34am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:

You still have not told us why you want to know the missus operandi of witches

Are you planning to join? grin

Anyway whether you're a witch or not I will still fùck you grin

2 Likes

Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=Kirkman post=99499844][/quote]Its strictly about witches talk so contribute or vamoose
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Kaypeeboss(m): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
Let me just enlighten you a little about witchcraft both abroad and in Africa,the witches in Africa, practice dark magic while those abroad sometimes practice white magic,all witches have this out of body experience, whereas their white counterparts can attend coven meetings with either an astral travel or even as physical beings, the world coven comes from covenant ,this is a gathering of 13 members including a head, if they grow above 13,the next in rank begins a new covenant with the extras,witches fight among themselves in covens,the strongest usually wins the fight, depending on the rank of a witch or wizard he or she can outrightly destroy the life of a human even up to a native doctor,that is why most native doctors avoid goat meat and okra soup because that is the official food of witches,they turn their victims into goats and ingredients for okra soup,if you have ever seen mashed yam with uncooked red oil as a sacrifice at a road junction,that's a plea from a native doctor to witches to release someone,but only junior or low ranking witches and wizards salivate at this kind of sacrifice,a high ranking witch will just hiss and pass,unless you go to the extreme by asking a female or male river for help before you can kill such,you can't negotiate with this kind of witches ,you just have to either kill them or let them be.then you also have Marine witches,these ones are wicked,no sympathy,that is why I just pity some guys who sleep around,one guy had the opportunity of visiting these creatures at night,he did not only find all his exes there he found the present one that he had already conclude plans to get married to ,he also found his biological mum,hold your God strong oo,these beings are used to doing crazy stuffs.there is a simple way of visiting the coven next to you,but that ll mean becoming a witch,do you know why the fly is a disgusting insect,oya na try it , alligator pepper and a live fly, this is a combo to be initiated into the next coven close to you.no go too, being a witch could be ridiculously dangerous, because they are powers higher than their own both from God's kingdom and even within their own reigns ,I have been studying witchcraft both white and dark for 18 years now.i started astral projection even before I read about it,the I would just get myself a quiet place and then send my soul home to know what was prepared at home for lunch,very wrong because you open a doorway for further spiritual manipulation,your thoughts then become weapons of mass destruction,and that is why the church has to stop encouraging books that preach activating the super conscious mind, because there is a thin line between activating your super conscious mind and applying faith.i ll stop here,but before I go, sexual activities as a witch or wizard physically increase their power,watch who you open your legs for and watch where you stick in your magic stick

5 Likes

Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Kaypeeboss(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2021
Truvel:
Be careful my dear,the spirit plane is not what you should you with ok,ask yourself thoroughly if God is the one who wants to take you there or some other force, they are subconscious witches too,they eat bread in their dreams,or suya ,or even soft drinks like malt, without any out of body experience oo,it is these ones that are quick to start shouting and manifesting during hot prayer sessions,the ogbonge ones ll jx bear the burns if you are calling on fire,and that's why deliverance ministers are advised to use the blood of Jesus,they can withstand the burns from the fire ,but for the blood,body dae tell them, witchcraft is such an interesting topic,but don't go too far because it could be dangerous too, white witches know a lot of technological acts and can use them when they have to deal with a victim in the physical realm, something like planting a lil bomb behind your stereo set so that when you turn. It on ,it explodes

1 Like

Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Lion26: 7:22am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
.. Femalee Are The Real Witch We Got In The Word.... Pussy Fellow.. Mtcheeww.. They Cos A Lot Of HavocAll They.. May You Be....
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 01, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Let me just enlighten you a little about witchcraft both abroad and in Africa,the witches in Africa, practice dark magic while those abroad sometimes practice white magic,all witches have this out of body experience, whereas their white counterparts can attend coven meetings with either an astral travel or even as physical beings, the world coven comes from covenant ,this is a gathering of 13 members including a head, if they grow above 13,the next in rank begins a new covenant with the extras,witches fight among themselves in covens,the strongest usually wins the fight, depending on the rank of a witch or wizard he or she can outrightly destroy the life of a human even up to a native doctor,that is why most native doctors avoid goat meat and okra soup because that is the official food of witches,they turn their victims into goats and ingredients for okra soup,if you have ever seen mashed yam with uncooked red oil as a sacrifice at a road junction,that's a plea from a native doctor to witches to release someone,but only junior or low ranking witches and wizards salivate at this kind of sacrifice,a high ranking witch will just hiss and pass,unless you go to the extreme by asking a female or male river for help before you can kill such,you can't negotiate with this kind of witches ,you just have to either kill them or let them be.then you also have Marine witches,these ones are wicked,no sympathy,that is why I just pity some guys who sleep around,one guy had the opportunity of visiting these creatures at night,he did not only find all his exes there he found the present one that he had already conclude plans to get married to ,he also found his biological mum,hold your God strong oo,these beings are used to doing crazy stuffs.there is a simple way of visiting the coven next to you,but that ll mean becoming a witch,do you know why the fly is a disgusting insect,oya na try it , alligator pepper and a live fly, this is a combo to be initiated into the next coven close to you.no go too, being a witch could be ridiculously dangerous, because they are powers higher than their own both from God's kingdom and even within their own reigns ,I have been studying witchcraft both white and dark for 18 years now.i started astral projection even before I read about it,the I would just get myself a quiet place and then send my soul home to know what was prepared at home for lunch,very wrong because you open a doorway for further spiritual manipulation,your thoughts then become weapons of mass destruction,and that is why the church has to stop encouraging books that preach activating the super conscious mind, because there is a thin line between activating your super conscious mind and applying faith.i ll stop here,but before I go, sexual activities as a witch or wizard physically increase their power,watch who you open your legs for and watch where you stick in your magic stick
wao you really got some interesting info,why have you been studying witches for the past 18yrs?
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by unamamatoto: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2021
Truvel:
D Food Looks Like Or Is Like Human Food But It's Spiritual. Note: Dey Do Feel Hungry Just As Humans Do. e.i Their Spirit/soul Do Feel Hungry Too.
Witches are real but, you don't have facts... Thank you !!!

1 Like

Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2021
unamamatoto:
you don't believe there are witches?
Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by unamamatoto: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
you don't believe there are witches?
Understand what I wrote ma

1 Like

Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2021
unamamatoto:
Lol, What Facts Are U Talking Abt Or Mean? Abi Dem Dey Write Am 4 Forehead Say So So So Na Witch?

1 Like

Re: Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Be careful my dear,the spirit plane is not what you should you with ok,ask yourself thoroughly if God is the one who wants to take you there or some other force, they are subconscious witches too,they eat bread in their dreams,or suya ,or even soft drinks like malt, without any out of body experience oo,it is these ones that are quick to start shouting and manifesting during hot prayer sessions,the ogbonge ones ll jx bear the burns if you are calling on fire,and that's why deliverance ministers are advised to use the blood of Jesus,they can withstand the burns from the fire ,but for the blood,body dae tell them, witchcraft is such an interesting topic,but don't go too far because it could be dangerous too, white witches know a lot of technological acts and can use them when they have to deal with a victim in the physical realm, something like planting a lil bomb behind your stereo set so that when you turn. It on ,it explodes
1. Ur Opinion Weda It Was God Dat Took Me There. Dis Is Also One Of D Reasons I Don't Want To Say Some Certain Things Cuz It Sounds Weird Or Unbelieveable. 2. Eating In D Dream Is Quite Different 4rm Eating In D Witchcraft World. And It's Not Every Food U Eat In D Dream Dat Is Witchcraft As Many May Assume. Out Of Body Experience Is A Normal Experience 4 All Witches Or Wizards. Some Advanced Ones Do Go Out With Their Physical Body, Change To Animals & Fly Too. Dis Ones Are Very Dangerous. Dis Ones Nai D Yorubas Dey Call "Ogbologbo" 3. Ogbanje Is Anoda Topic On It's Own. It's Related To Marine Spirit.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Were Are All The Beautiful Girls In Here? / I Now Have My Pictures In Here / A Guy Being 30 Years Without Relationship, Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.