Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Shocking Comments From Onions Increase - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Comments From Onions Increase (654 Views)

3 Comments From USA And Mexico That Will Make Nigerians CRY And Say No To Dem / 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Shocking Comments By Public Office Holders During Governor Umahi's Media Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Comments From Onions Increase by freshkpomo(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2021
I saw this on a facebook page. The only thing that came to my mind was that we the followers are just punishing ourselves, our leaders already planned things out and we are just acting according to their script. Why do you think southern leaders are always silent over these stuffs? The earlier people realize who the real enemies are, the better for everyone.

https://www.facebook.com/107038057354025/posts/507683527289474/?app=fbl

Re: Shocking Comments From Onions Increase by freshkpomo(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2021
More

Re: Shocking Comments From Onions Increase by Iamgrey5(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2021
If prices rise only middle men benefits not farmers

And it also leaves vacuum for investment and alternatives as there's an incentive to make money.

I am honestly happy with the blockade.

And I wonder who sells basket of onions in Lagos.
Re: Shocking Comments From Onions Increase by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2021
All i see is a.bokis masturbating with kettle of Vaseline

If it was up to me alone, they wouldn't even have a need to brag because i don't rely on them for my survival
Re: Shocking Comments From Onions Increase by RRodwave(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Shocking Comments From Onions Increase by RRodwave(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2021
freshkpomo:
More
Which kin Phone UI be this
E looks scattered
Re: Shocking Comments From Onions Increase by 360degreess(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2021
grin grin ;DNortherners want to starve south-westerners...
Re: Shocking Comments From Onions Increase by Monogamy: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2021
Interesting .

Let's see how long Northerners can hold up..

One thing I trust about SW, when they are biting,they don't make noise/awareness
Re: Shocking Comments From Onions Increase by GeneralPula: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2021
360degreess:

It’s not a possible something..
Re: Shocking Comments From Onions Increase by Ddokie: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2021
Who needs onions to survive?

I no blame them, na our useless southern leaders i blame. If our leaders had balls or even a ball, this would be the best opportunity to ensure the country splits or at the minimum restructured. But alas, you would soon start to hear them plead.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Comments From Onions Increase by BlowYourMind: 9:36am On Mar 01, 2021
360degreess:
How many igbos and northerners are in the southwest? you are far from understanding what you wrote, the westerners are contented, can we the same about the east?
Re: Shocking Comments From Onions Increase by freshkpomo(m): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2021
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

While You Were Busy Singing The National Anthem / Yoruba Nation Conference May 1st And 2nd 2021 / Group Threatened To Name Sponsors Of UGM In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.