Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War (3516 Views)

Why Are There No Retaliatory Attacks By Soldiers In The North? / Would The West Have Expanded Towards Russia If This Man Was Still Alive? / What I Will Do About Retaliatory Xenophobic Attacks In Lagos State – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by AlexBells(m): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
Omoodua007:

Who’s fighting arms war here loool
That's the issue, you guys are not fighting arms war and we are not fight food war
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by Idiko1: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
It is pure exaggeration the south depended on the north for food supply. The north does not produce staple food consumed in the south. Does not produce Garri? The south can boast of rice and yam as the north. With the current shenanigans, the south should look into production of vegetables such as onions and tomato.

1 Like

Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by AlexBells(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Idiko1:
It is pure exaggeration the south depended on the north for food supply. The north does not produce staple food consumed in the south. Does not produce Garri? The south can boast of rice and yam as the north. With the current shenanigans, the south should look into production of vegetables such as onions and tomato.
I guess by South you mean south west becuase here in AlaIgbo, the whole food we produce can not feed Anambra and Enugu,

1 Like

Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by Armaggedon: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
AlexBells:

I guess by South you mean south west becuase here in AlaIgbo, the whole food we produce can not feed Anambra and Enugu,
clown, are the garri and rice we consume in the East imported?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by AlexBells(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Armaggedon:
clown, are the garri and rice we consume in the East imported?
Maybe you eat Gari for the rest of the month, let's see how you will look like
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by Armaggedon: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
AlexBells:

Maybe you eat Gari for the rest of the month, let's see how you will look like
its like you don't know what staple food means. keep rambling till you find out.
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by Wallade(m): 1:13am On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

I have only one few points to correct, which is that the west and the east are at par in indigenous industry, the west and the North are at par with indigenous industry but the East especially Igboland is on a different level, why did I say so, most of the western industries are agro allied, just as seen in the North, their industry are mainly agro allied.

Eastern industries are not agro allied but mechanics and tech, which means the rest can not do without the east while the North can do without the west, the west can also do without the North but both side can not do without the east but unless the west and the North is United they can't deal with the Igbos becuase the North and west are both alternatives to what Igbos lack (Agro Allied).

Now should Nigeria divide (Very unlikely) the west won't be as successful as it is being speculated why, because while the west can feed herself they don't have the industrial capacity to support other aspects of development, now let's take for instance aviation, while the west have only one functional airport the east have over 5, now should Nigeria divide, would lagos alone be able to carter for air cargo a very crucial aspect of Morden economy.

Now, Eastern ports are viable options and after Lagos the next state in the rich least is Rivers, now Rivers especially will be contested should Nigeria divide but after Nigeria, Rivers will be more successful than Lagos and should the fight between the North and the south persist the North being landlocked may look into Eastern ports, PH have every potential to take over from Lagos, in fact what can Lagos offer that PH can not offer.

I'm not going to judge which region will be more successful post Nigeria but I can assure you that the East will continue playing the North against the west to get better food deal and the east has no competition in the area we dominate like aviation, car manufacturing, weaponry, aba clothes and shoes, marketing and imports, no one is going to challenge the Igbos in that aspect anytime soon

I took some time to read your opinions and notes on nairaland and I can clearly see that you are a tribal bigot and very hypocritical.

You think your tribe is better and superior to the South West. Can you just leave the South West alone and focus plus harness your strength. South West don't need bigots like you.

2 Likes

Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by FriendNG: 1:38am On Mar 02, 2021
stonemasonn:
What if they set Dangote refinery on fire?

It will only affects the economy of Lagos. How does the Refinery affect the common man.
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by nitrogen(m): 2:53am On Mar 02, 2021
Wallade:

I took some time to read your opinions and notes on nairaland and I can clearly see that you are a tribal bigot and very hypocritical.

You think your tribe is better and superior to the South West. Can you just leave the South West alone and focus plus harness your strength. South West don't need bigots like you.

Don’t mind the dolt. Just yapping and trying to sound like a strategist. He wants two major regions to fight so he can cross his legs like a Buffon.

Bigots plenty for this section. Toxic human beings!

1 Like

Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by Gbagura: 4:10am On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Just wait until a painter of Gari is #1300 in Lagos and #1100, you will realise how much way bill will leave AlaIgbo to our people in Lagos do you know what +200 means to an Igbo man
You're senseless. Igbos, who called your opinion on Yoruba affairs? Una no go mind your business àbí?

I won't stop saying this. When a skull is flat, it's at a disadvantage to logical reasoning. It's not your fault that you're dumb, na your skull cause am.

1 Like

Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by Mrnairalandd: 5:56am On Mar 02, 2021
November1857:
No be Buhari dey power again, He can decide to block importation of food items from Benin republic directly or indirectly !

That become a full war cos food blockade is recognised as act of war by United Nation.

Buhari won’t even stand a day with such senseless action.

It can’t happen to the Yorubas.

It might get away with such action against d Igbos but not Yorubas.

We Yorubas always tell you here that Yorubas are not quick in getting into a fight but if they do, they are the most dangerous people in Nigeria. You see what happen in Shasha Market is a child play compare to what we befall any tribes on Yorubas path if all Yorubas decide to fight back.

If this blockade continues, chai! You ll be shocked with what Yorubas would come up with in response to the blockade.

I am sure the Northerners know this...

The fastest way to bring Nigeria to its knees is simple, let them provoke Yorubas to the point of no return, they know what they r playing with but trust me, they ll amend their way before it gets there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by AlexBells(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Wallade:

I do not care what you see in me, I do not see the west, and my tribe comes first to me, I don't know which South West tribe you are note I'm concerned about every Nigerian people, and you are a Nigerian.

Thanks for taking your time to go through my post and yes, you are right in one thing becuase to me my tribe is the greatest in the world go find the scale of your tribe, we are not in any competition with anyone, we are in a class of our own, as far as you remain Nigerians I am free to Express any opinions I feel and you can't do a thing about it.
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by AlexBells(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2021
Armaggedon:
its like you don't know what staple food means. keep rambling till you find out.
Is like you dont know what balanced diet means
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by Armaggedon: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Is like you dont know what balanced diet means
how many Igbo soups are onions required?

How many Igbo dishes do you require carrots and tomatoes to prepare? The fact that non of our traditional dishes require carrots, tomatoes etc yet we are the biggest consumers of vegetable in the country tells you they are non staple in the east.
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by AlexBells(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Armaggedon:
how many Igbo soups are onions required?

How many Igbo dishes do you require carrots and tomatoes to prepare? The fact that non of our traditional dishes require carrots, tomatoes etc yet we are the biggest consumers of vegetable in the country tells you they are non staple in the east.
My earlier post stated that AlaIgbo does not produce enough food for Enugu and Anambra, which is true, Enugu and Anambra is about some over 10 million people can we feed 10 million people with what we produce here, Ebonyi is the biggest agricultural community in AlaIgbo, We need beans, Yam, We had been dependent on beef, even our poultry don't come from AlaIgno but from Yorubaland so what are you saying, do you know I had been into poultry farming and our poultry feed and the day old chicks comes from Ibadan, abeg stop feeling like we are food sufficient, we are not everyone drinks tea thsts not made here, noodles that is not made here, etc
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by Armaggedon: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

My earlier post stated that AlaIgbo does not produce enough food for Enugu and Anambra, which is true, Enugu and Anambra is about some over 10 million people can we feed 10 million people with what we produce here, Ebonyi is the biggest agricultural community in AlaIgbo, We need beans, Yam, We had been dependent on beef, even our poultry don't come from AlaIgno but from Yorubaland so what are you saying, do you know I had been into poultry farming and our poultry feed and the day old chicks comes from Ibadan, abeg stop feeling like we are food sufficient, we are not everyone drinks tea thsts not made here, noodles that is not made here, etc
You still make bold but unsubstantiated claims. I never said in the past that we are sufficient in agriculture. But the staple foods we SURVIVE ON, except breans is produced mostly in Igboland. We need cassava the most and we produce most of it, we need yam and rice and we produce a lot of them too. we are sufficient in fruits, vegetables and palm oil. Breeding day old Chicks and producing feed isn't a tall order and can be quickly achieved if our people invest in poultry at industrial scale, which i think we are starting to do. Agriculture should be a business but it is heavily subsidized in the north by their govt. If we create a condition where you get profit in agric as in other businesses, our people will excel there too.

BTW, are you one of those who believe that cattle reared exclusively in Igboland by the Fulanis are 'produced' elsewhere?

If Nigeria ends, the north will cry blood. They enjoy a huge market, free movement of agric produce and their low quality and poorly processed products evade scrutiny and are often expensive, yet they abuse it. several neighbours are waiting to gainfully fill the vacuum they'll create if Nigeria ends.
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by AlexBells(m): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Armaggedon:
You still make bold but unsubstantiated claims. I never said in the past that we are sufficient in agriculture. But the staple foods we SURVIVE ON, except breans is produced mostly in Igboland. We need cassava the most and we produce most of it, we need yam and rice and we produce a lot of them too. we are sufficient in fruits, vegetables and palm oil. Breeding day old Chicks and producing feed isn't a tall order and can be quickly achieved if our people invest in poultry at industrial scale, which i think we are starting to do. Agriculture should be a business but it is heavily subsidized in the north by their govt. If we create a condition where you get profit in agric as in other businesses, our people will excel there too.

BTW, are you one of those who believe that cattle reared exclusively in Igboland by the Fulanis are 'produced' elsewhere?

If Nigeria ends, the north will cry blood. They enjoy a huge market, free movement of agric produce and their low quality and poorly processed products evade scrutiny and are often expensive, yet they abuse it. several neighbours are waiting to gainfully fill the vacuum they'll create if Nigeria ends.
The problem is that our people are not investing, all these things you say, are done by low scale farming, yes if our people embrace mechanised farming that will be great but you need to understand our people have had other business preferences like mechanics, tech and more look at aviation, we dominate, car manufacturing we dominate, aba clothes, Onitsha main market etc, our people are engaged unless now that food could become an existential threats I believe people like inosson, and other Igbo entrepreneurs will look into producing the required industry for large scale farming but before now, we can't feed Enugu avd Anambra alone, that's a fact
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by Armaggedon: 10:28am On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

The problem is that our people are not investing, all these things you say, are done by low scale farming, yes if our people embrace mechanised farming that will be great but you need to understand our people have had other business preferences like mechanics, tech and more look at aviation, we dominate, car manufacturing we dominate, aba clothes, Onitsha main market etc, our people are engaged unless now that food could become an existential threats I believe people like inosson, and other Igbo entrepreneurs will look into producing the required industry for large scale farming but before now, we can't feed Enugu avd Anambra alone, that's a fact
we can't feed Enugu and Anambra is not a clear statement because no state can feed itself going by that. not even northern states, except they don't feed at all.

It's all about demand and purchasing power. It is natural for Igbos to manufacture products that yield higher value such as pharmaceutical s, ICT, aviation etc when agric products are already coming from somewhere in the country. However if the agric products supply chain is disrupted, the value will increase and our people will go into it or import them.
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by Wallade(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

I do not care what you see in me, I do not see the west, and my tribe comes first to me, I don't know which South West tribe you are note I'm concerned about every Nigerian people, and you are a Nigerian.

Thanks for taking your time to go through my post and yes, you are right in one thing becuase to me my tribe is the greatest in the world go find the scale of your tribe, we are not in any competition with anyone, we are in a class of our own, as far as you remain Nigerians I am free to Express any opinions I feel and you can't do a thing about it.

My tribe is one of the several groups of people in the world, definitely not the greatest hence I don't have pride overwhelming my sense of reasoning and reality. I don't believe we are better than every other person however, we are great and unique people.

Try never to assume you and your tribe is better than every other tribe or group of people in the world. That mentality can help you to become a better person. You can use some humility.
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by AlexBells(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wallade:

My tribe is one of the several groups of people in the world, definitely not the greatest hence I don't have pride overwhelming my sense of reasoning and reality. I don't believe we are better than every other person however, we are great and unique people.

Try never to assume you and your tribe is better than every other tribe or group of people in the world. That mentality can help you to become a better person. You can use some humility.
You are not going to tell me when to use humility or when to use brutality, what matters is not how you feel about yourself but do you respect others, Hitler felt that his tribe was the best it helped his people reach a certain level of development, until it got to his head and he began a rampage on the jews and the rest, now Trump and most Americans will always say, make God bless America and no one else, what about the jews, and the arabs, they all believe they are the greatest and that's true to themselves they are the greatest that's why they are they, so as Igbo.

I say to me my tribe is the greatest that does not mean that I don't respect others or that I can't learn from others, but the fact is Igbo DNA is my greatest composition, so within me, Igbo is the greatest thing, and that's why we are the greatest to me, you have your own greatness which is relative to you.
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by Wallade(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

You are not going to tell me when to use humility or when to use brutality, what matters is not how you feel about yourself but do you respect others, Hitler felt that his tribe was the best it helped his people reach a certain level of development, until it got to his head and he began a rampage on the jews and the rest, now Trump and most Americans will always say, make God bless America and no one else, what about the jews, and the arabs, they all believe they are the greatest and that's true to themselves they are the greatest that's why they are they, so as Igbo.

I say to me my tribe is the greatest that does not mean that I don't respect others or that I can't learn from others, but the fact is Igbo DNA is my greatest composition, so within me, Igbo is the greatest thing, and that's why we are the greatest to me, you have your own greatness which is relative to you.

Don't you think this your sense of entitlement and believe that your Igbo tribe is the greatest is already getting into your head and you are beginning to rampage and harass others.

Let me ask you a question: was Hitler's tribe really the best at that time that he held sway, before that time, or now.
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by AlexBells(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wallade:

Don't you think this your sense of entitlement and believe that your Igbo tribe is the greatest is already getting into your head and you are beginning to rampage and harass others.

Let me ask you a question: was Hitler's tribe really the best at that time you referred?
Greatness is a psychological concept, I said my tribe is the greatest to me and that shouldn't interfere with harassing others, but that does not mean I should hold no opinion of others, now I have no intention of attacking the west unless they attack us first which the retaliation would be massive, now you are looking at a world war 2 Germany, I bet even today, germany is the most powerful country in Europe excepting nuclear weapons.

Germany is the most advanced country in Europe and the biggest economy in Europe currently as at 1945, germany was at the lead, remember back then ussr was just a big landmass with some serious weapons not much different from Russia of today, USA became the new kid in town after the atomic bomb in Hiroshima.

It is good to feel the pride of your own race, just don't let it intoxicate you, even you thinking that others are equal or as good as you dont make you any better unless you think you are the very bottom that's only when it is humility, equality is not equal to humility, maybe you should think more of equity then on equity I stand, despite my believe that we are the greatest, I will look at everyone in their individualistic and peculiar greatness, that's equity, honestly we are not all equal.
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by christistruth01: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Iamgrey5:
A simple blockade will suffice but like I said earlier, it's not necessary.

We will continue to sell to the north in larger quantity whilst there blockade helps us build back our agricultural industry.

Let us hope the North doesn't cave in before then.

Did you even know it only takes 45 days for Quails to reach maturity and the meat is so delicious and healthy
It will provide a good source of livelihoods for our unemployed

Also Sweet Potato and Cassava are so hardy that they would even grow on building Sand

Also Palm Kernel nuts can be used to produce a milk substitute and our Dwarf Goats milk is much more healthier than Cow milk
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by Wallade(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Greatness is a psychological concept, I said my tribe is the greatest to me and that shouldn't interfere with harassing others, but that does not mean I should hold no opinion of others, now I have no intention of attacking the west unless they attack us first which the retaliation would be massive, now you are looking at a world war 2 Germany, I bet even today, germany is the most powerful country in Europe excepting nuclear weapons.

Germany is the most advanced country in Europe and the biggest economy in Europe currently as at 1945, germany was at the lead, remember back then ussr was just a big landmass with some serious weapons not much different from Russia of today, USA became the new kid in town after the atomic bomb in Hiroshima.

It is good to feel the pride of your own race, just don't let it intoxicate you, even you thinking that others are equal or as good as you dont make you any better unless you think you are the very bottom that's only when it is humility, equality is not equal to humility, maybe you should think more of equity then on equity I stand, despite my believe that we are the greatest, I will look at everyone in their individualistic and peculiar greatness, that's equity, honestly we are not all equal.

Hmmm, I see your level of reasoning however, I don't wanna keep up this line of discussion with you. Thanks anyway.
Re: The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War by AlexBells(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wallade:

Hmmm, I see your level of reasoning however, I don't wanna keep up this line of discussion with you. Thanks anyway.
You are welcome, and I have nothing against your people, all of us already born shouldn't live on hate, it won't change a thing not like love will change a thing either, we can only impact the universe but the universe calls the shorts,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture / Tinubu - "I Am Not Worried About The Exchange Rate"(see His Reason) / Video: Peter Obi Get A Loud Ovation At RCCG Redemption Camp .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.