Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money (1937 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Testimony988(f): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
I had created this account for this purpose
am 22 going to be 23 in December.... I've a cousin sister who is been married since 2012 without a child yet... Her husband is actually my uncle childhood friend.... He is very rich and my cousin is happy in her marriage but this guy is not serious... He has pregnated 2 women including my own cousin who was 19 then... He has caused my aunty his wife mother to disowned everyone in the family including us who were innocents ..... She changed her location and phone number... We don't even know where she is only her children knows but they don't tell us ... Imagine a man who only came to my family to cause nothing but trouble and pain... My cousin sister has a 5 years son for him... He takes good care of the boy... His other girlfriend has 2 children for him which is taking care of.... This guy has been disturbing me since I was 19 which I refused...now he told my mum he want to marry me which she has agreed.... My mum and uncle are pressuring me to accept his proposal because of the money they don't want him to spend the money elsewhere... How can I marry my own cousin husband and the same man who caused so much troubles in my family... My mum and uncle doesn't care about what had happened in the past... All the care about is the money... How wil my own cousin feel when she will heard about my marriage with her own husband and what about her mum who disowned us... How will she take this news... I don't want to hurt my cousin but my mum and uncle are on my neck even my grandma has agreed.... I refuse to marry him and my mum says she will disown me... I want to run away from home and go to my dad's house but my step mother is very wicked.... I don't know how to survive with my shameful family.. I hate everything about them... I am working and my salary is 35k I don't know if I will be able to survive on 35k salary... I want to to leave as soon as possible... Note I have a boyfriend who live alone but I don't want to stay with him before marriage.... Please advice me i am depressed...
Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by extol1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Righteousness2(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
Your Uncles, aunties, Grandma and your Mother want to lead u to Hell and Disaster.
They are Carried away by Vanity!

Marrying your Cousin's Husband while she is alive is evil! That is an act of Stealing someone husband! Which is robbery!

I see you Have a Conscience! Let that Conscience guide u

Eternity is a Personal Race! It is not a Community or Family Affair.
No Grandma, Mother or uncle will stand with you or for u before GOD..

Let this Guide your Decision

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by whisp3r(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
Testimony988:
am 22 going to be 23 in December.... I've a cousin sister who is been married since 2012 without a child yet... Her husband is actually my uncle childhood friend.... He is very rich and my cousin is happy in her marriage but this guy is not serious... He has pregnated 2 women including my own cousin who was 19 then... He has caused my aunty his wife mother to disowned everyone in the family including us who were innocents ..... She changed her location and phone number... We don't even know where she is only her children knows but they don't tell us ... Imagine a man who only came to my family to cause nothing but trouble and pain... My cousin sister has a 5 years son for him... He takes good care of the boy... His other girlfriend has 2 children for him which is taking care of.... This guy has been disturbing me since I was 19 which I refused...now he told my mum he want to marry me which she has agreed.... My mum and uncle are pressuring me to accept his proposal because of the money they don't want him to spend the money elsewhere... How can I marry my own cousin husband and the same man who caused so much troubles in my family... My mum and uncle doesn't care about what had happened in the past... All the care about is the money... How wil my own cousin feel when she will heard about my marriage with her own husband and what about her mum who disowned us... How will she take this news... I don't want to hurt my cousin but my mum and uncle are on my neck even my grandma has agreed.... I refuse to marry him and my mum says she will disown me... I want to run away from home and go to my dad's house but my step mother is very wicked.... I don't know how to survive with my shameful family.. I hate everything about them... I am working and my salary is 35k I don't know if I will be able to survive on 35k salary... I want to to leave as soon as possible... Note I have a boyfriend who live alone but I don't want to stay with him before marriage.... Please advice me i am depressed...

wow!

It's definitely a terrible idea. It's obvious your cousin husband doesn't value marriage.

I know you're under a lot of pressure but please don't make a decision you'll live to regret

What's the guarantee if he marry you, he won't leave you. Don't bow to pressure from family members.

Put yourself in your cousin shoe. It's obvious your family are only after money. They don't care about your happiness.

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Nkwobi042: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
Be careful.

You will regret it.
Those who pushed you to it will be in their graves by then.Be careful.

What is waiting for you is much more bigger and better than this one.Again, be careful.
You come from a highly irresponsible maternal home.Little wonder you have a step mother.Your father did well.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Lunah(f): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
Y'all don't just wonder what people will do/can do cause of money?

1 Like

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Nigga44: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Is he going to spend 100 million naira? undecided
Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Richy4(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
Some stories that I read here on Naira land makes me shiver sometimes...
Does it mean that some people doesn't know what is right or wrong any more?.... Just look at the atrocious act only one man is committing in a family and your greedy Uncle and mother still want you to sink in the same hole...

Next time the guy approach you, ask him if na swear they swear for am with una Family.... Just do not sugarcoat your words while telling him off, I don't usually say things like this..But just tell your mother to go and marry him.. she's also a woman...

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
Do you have any sensible males in your family who can tell the idiot off, OR talk some sense into your mom and grandma?

1 Like

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Testimony988(f): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Do you have any sensible males in your family who can tell the idiot off, OR talk some sense into your mom and grandma?

My uncle is the only male in the family
Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by mardis: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
If i were in your shoes, i will pack my things in the night and go stay at a good friend's place. Note, they friend that nobody in my family knows. I will switch off my phone or get an alternate line to be using. I will disown myself before they disown me. I can't imagine staying in an unhappy marriage all because i want to please my people.

Arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Testimony988(f): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
mardis:
If i were in your shoes, i will pack my things in the night and go stay at a good friend's place. Note, they friend that nobody in my family knows. I will switch off my phone or get an alternate line to be using. I will disown myself before they disown me. I can't imagine staying in an unhappy marriage all because i want to please my people.

Arrant nonsense

I don't have any friends who lives alone... I don't want to go far away because of my job and was thinking about renting a room not far away from my workplace and I don't know if I will be able to survive on 35k a month..
Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by cococandy(f): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
Married one cousin
Impregnated the other cousin
Now wants to marry a third cousin.

Not to mention another mistress with 2 kids for him.
And that’s the only ones you guys know. Probably has multitudes of girlfriends littered around.

Smh

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by crackhaus: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
I refuse to believe that a single family made up of grown humans can be this stupid.

This is too ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Testimony988(f): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
cococandy:
Married one cousin
Impregnated the other cousin
Now wants to marry a third cousin.

Not to mention another mistress with 2 kids for him.
And that’s the only ones you guys know. Probably has multitudes of girlfriends littered around.

Smh

My mum and uncle don't care about that... all the care about his money... He is been taking advantages of my family because he knows they are so greedy... I don't blame him but I blame my shameful family
Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Testimony988(f): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
crackhaus:
I refuse to believe that a single family made up of grown humans can be this stupid.

This is too ridiculous.

They are not stupid but lazy... They don't want to hustle only want to depend on the guy when they are not even sure if his money is genuine or not... The want to sell me just because of money.
Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by crackhaus: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Testimony988:

They are not stupid but lazy... They don't want to hustle only want to depend on the guy when they are not even sure if his money is genuine or not... The want to sell me just because of money.
Your story is ridiculous, this is what I meant.

But if you want anyone to believe it as you have narrated it, then your family is in fact made up of stupid people after all, not just lazy ones.

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by culf: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
discipline yourself, you will survive. If the pressure is too much, find a place, rent a small place and move there. Also explain to your cousin, the man's wife and ask her to help you as you have decided to leave your family because you cannot betray her to marry her husband. if she can rent a small place for you, save and continue from there.

Take your fear to God in prayer and move.

Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
Well you obviously know better than them so do your best to not become a victim of their greed. There’s no way you can have a happy marriage with that man.

Good luck .
Testimony988:

My mum and uncle don't care about that... all the care about his money... He is been taking advantages of my family because he knows they are so greedy... I don't blame him but I blame my shameful family

1 Like

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by mariahAngel(f): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
Testimony988:

If you don't mind me asking; are you from the north region?

Your story is just too incredible to be true.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Liposure: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ah! I can't believe this, despite his randy lifestyle. Your family is greedy. Follow your heart. Don't fall prey to their whims and caprices

1 Like

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Pacesetter2021: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
It must be sad, having shameless shallow people as family. If you mistakenly marry that Man, u will suffer.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Testimony988(f): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

If you don't mind me asking; are you from the north region?

Your story is just too incredible to be true.

We are not from the North region.... I know my story sound unbelievable but its true... Sometime I wish I had the power to change family from both sides but my mum side is the worst one
Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by ImaIma1(f): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
They want to use you as the sacrificial lamb. You will just go and be suffering while they will keep pleading with you to endure because you will be nothing to them than their cash cow.

Abeg don't budge. Marriage is a very serious thing to just throw away for greedy family members.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by flyingdutchman(m): 4:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Stand your ground. Move out.
Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by pretydiva(f): 5:27am On Mar 02, 2021
Would advice you leave the house and get your own accommodation. Trust me you can survive with 35k salary as long as your not the extravagant type.

I'm so sorry you have sell out as families, people that don't care about your own happiness, other than their selfish selves. Tell your uncle to give his daughter out to the so called man
Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by omoelesa(m): 7:29am On Mar 02, 2021
You are definitely from the east.Money worshiping people.
Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by descarado: 7:33am On Mar 02, 2021
grin
Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by ericuzor(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Testimony988:
be wise make your own demand and conditions if your family keeps putting pressure on you, tell them you want assurance for you to agree that you will open a fix deposit account and he should transfer 200m into it..
Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2021
These are Ibo people am sure
Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Chummynoni(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Is the man as rich as elon musk?. You are from a greedy family
Re: My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money by Oizee(f): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
na this kind women, mosdii see plenty and he came to the conclusion that naija ladies are useless...... @ OP, u should be able to manage 35k now, is transportation that expensive in ur area?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low / Husbands, Sometimes Your Wife Just Wants To Have A Good Night's Sleep. / 20 Things You Must Do Before The Age Of 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.