Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,002 members, 7,863,603 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef (1711 Views)

Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram / Boycott Beef - So Herdsmen Can Leave Your Area If They Have No Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by butterfly777(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
In response to the call of the OPC for the South-Westerners to boycott beef meat on the 5th of March, I hereby invite our brothers in the South-East and South-South to join the boycott in order to tackle a common enemy on a united front.

They tried to discredit the END SARS protest through tribal propaganda, but they failed. We unitedly fought police brutality, regardless of their media lies.

Let us unite on this also. It is just a day.
https://www.nairaland.com/6438597/opc-begins-endcowpandemic-campaign#99509723

Of course, they will try to create tribal sentiment to divide us, but we refuse to be divided.

BEEF BOYCOTT: 5TH OF MARCH.

3 Likes

Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by Pierocash(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
Let's boycott everything from the North, not only beef. Let import our foods from Benin republic,Togo,Etc.

Enough of North's rascality against the south.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by butterfly777(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
Pierocash:
Let's boycott everything from the North, not only beef. Let import our foods from Benin republic,Togo,Etc.

Enough of North's rascality against the south.

And above all, patronize our own people instead of the northerners that only want trouble.
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by after4: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
How about going into farming ourselves to export. It will generate employment and income for our people. We can go into mechanised farming to make up for our limited land resources

2 Likes

Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by jlinkd78(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
Noted
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
butterfly777:
In response to the call of the OPC for the South-Westerners to boycott beef meat on the 5th of March, I hereby invite our brothers in the South-East and South-South to join the boycott in order to tackle a common enemy on a united front.

They tried to discredit the END SARS protest through tribal propaganda, but they failed. We unitedly fought police brutality, regardless of their media lies.

Of course, they will try to create tribal sentiment to divide us, but we refuse to be divided.

BEEF BOYCOTT: 5TH OF JANUARY.

Change to 5th March. Also, don't expect your call to get, the backing of Yorubas. They know what you're needlessly inviting which will be used against the Yoruba ethnic group.

When OPC specifically asked SW to boycott Beef you think they don't know what they are doing? Why did they not include others in that call as you now do presumptuously?

Already I have seen a thread here where an IPOBian said SE and SS should leave Yorubas to their #Endcowpandemic. What is wrong with Yorubas like you? Why must you keep giving others ammunition against the Yorubas?

Sensitize your fellow Yorubas and leave it at that. You will thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by butterfly777(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
after4:
How about going into farming ourselves to export. It will generate employment and income for our people. We can go into mechanised farming to make up for our limited land resources

Yes, that is true.

There are short term and medium term measures. But for now...

BEEF BOYCOTT: MARCH 15
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by butterfly777(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
Oshigun:

Change to 5th March. Also, don't expect your call to get, the backing of Yorubas. They know what you're needlessly inviting which will be used against the Yoruba ethnic group.

When OPC specifically asked SW to boycott Beef you think they don't know what they are doing? Why did they not include others in that call as you now do presumptuously?

Already I have seen a thread here where an IPOBian said SE and SS should leave Yorubas to their #Endcoepandemic. What is wrong with Yorubas like you? Why must you keep giving others ammunition against the Yorubas?

Sensitize your fellow Yorubas and leave it at that. You will thank me later.

I got you bro.

You see, that post calling for the SS and SE to stayaway from this should not be taken serious. We should not follow those who want to divide us, instead of encouraging us to be united for a common course that affects us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
butterfly777:

I got you bro.

You see, that post calling for the SS and SE to start away from this should not be taken serious. We should not follow those who want to divide us, instead of encouraging us to be united for a common course that affects us.

We can't unite with Igbos. Don't you get that? They are a very hateful and vengeful people who live to get even with Yorubas and celebrate our problems or downfall despite benefitting immensely from us and our land.

Only Yorubas returned their properties and assets to them after the war. Their SS brothers did not even do that and the North gave them nada. Shishi.

Today we provide then with their second home outside their traditional SE. How do the ingrates pay us back? By always dedicating themselves to plotting or wishing our downfall.

I think Yorubas like you play into their hands naively when this should be a time we Yorubas wipe the slate clean, go for broke and move to cut to size all our enemies once and for all including Igbos. Anyway let us see what they will soon make of this your thread and your appeal. Ki oloun sho gbo gbo wa.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by Bialegend(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
Oshigun:

We can't unite with Igbos. Don't you get that? They are a very hateful and vengeful people who live to get even with Yorubas and celebrate our problems or downfall despite benefitting immensely from us and our land.

Only Yorubas returned their properties and assets to them after the war. Their SS brothers did not even do that and the North gave them nada. Shishi.

Today we provide then with their second home outside their traditional SE. How do the ingrates pay us back? By always dedicating themselves to plotting or wishing our downfall.

I think Yorubas like you play into their hands naively when this should be a time we Yorubas wipe the slate clean, go for broke and move to cut to size all our enemies once and for all including Igbos. Anyway, let us see what they will soon make of this your thread and your appeal.
After instigating and assisting in the killing of over 5million of our peaople, it's only the LIES of returning properties to Igbos that you can come up with here. Can you shows us where such properties were returned to Igbos and in which SW city did this happen? Your Lagos-Ibadan express way gutter propaganda can not work here. SW did not return any properties to Igbos after the genocidal war against Igbos that yorubas through their evil son awolowo instigated and assisted in procecuting. Stop telling LIES about returning any properties to Igbos without wny proof to back up your lies and claims.

7 Likes

Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Bialegend:

After insitigating and assisitj g in the killing of over 5million of our peaople, it's only the LIES of returning properties to Igbos that you can come up with here. Can you shows us where such properties were returned to Igbos and in which SW city did this happen? Your Lagos-Ibadan express way gutter propaganda can not work here. SW did not return any properties to Igbos after the genocidal war against Igbos that yorubas through their evil son awolowo instigated and assisted in procecuting. Stop telling LIES about returning any properties to Igbos without wny proof to back up your lies and claims.

The Yorubas did that abi? Guy, get lost. You think I am interested in telling you any stories? Bounce nigga.

It's the chap who started this thread who does not know you people and your lying vengefulness against the Yorubas. Is it only 5 million of your people Yorubas killed? I thought it was 15 million. Nonsense.
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by butterfly777(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Bialegend:

After insitigating and assisitj g in the killing of over 5million of our peaople, it's only the LIES of returning properties to Igbos that you can come up with here. Can you shows us where such properties were returned to Igbos and in which SW city did this happen? Your Lagos-Ibadan express way gutter propaganda can not work here. SW did not return any properties to Igbos after the genocidal war against Igbos that yorubas through their evil son awolowo instigated and assisted in procecuting. Stop telling LIES about returning any properties to Igbos without wny proof to back up your lies and claims.

Bros, I don't want to call you a pretender, because you sound like the typical nairaland anti-Yoruba/Igbo agent who want to create divide them so that they won't unite against the north which is their joint enemy.

Which Yoruba army killed any 5 million Igbos?

The few individuals of Yoruba origin took part in the war on the Nigeria side were representing themselves, and Nigeria, not Yorubas.

For your information, while some Yorubas like Obasanjo and Adekunle fought as Nigeria soldiers, eminent Yorubas like Woke Shoyinka and Major Victor Banjo fought on the side of the Ibos.

Stop this halfbaked opinions that are full of misinformation and half truths.

1 Like

Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by okeyglm: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
so after 5th of march we shall start eating beef from fulani again. ndi ara
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by butterfly777(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
okeyglm:
so after 5th of march we shall start eating beef from fulani again. ndi ara

That is just the first phase of the mission.

Personally, I have boycotted beef since, but we have to gradually orientate the populace into it.

1 Like

Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by okeyglm: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
butterfly777:

That is just the first phase of the mission.

Personally, I have boycotted beef since, but we have to gradually orientate the populace into it.
the only measure accepted Is banning movement of goods from south to north. we are not weakling to be boycotting fulani cow. it's eye for eye.
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by overall90: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Oshigun:

The Yorubas did that abi? Guy, get lost. You think I am interested in telling you any stories? Bounce nigga.

It's the chap who started this thread who does not know you people and your lying vengefulness against the Yorubas. Is it only 5 million of your people Yorubas killed? I thought it was 15 million. Nonsense.

You don't need to tell stories.
The Endsars protests of just a few months ago and how your soro soke became igbos wanted to destroy Lagos is enough.

6 Likes

Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by butterfly777(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
overall90:

You don't need to tell stories.
The Endsars protests of just a few months ago and how your soro soke became igbos wanted to destroy Lagos is enough.

If you talk like this, it means you bought into the media propaganda by the government which cunningly vpainted the noble ENDSARS protest as an Igbo agenda.

I believe you know this truth. You are just a northern agent.
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by Tranquillity360: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
Bialegend:

Forget yorubas and their lies of returning igbos properties.

People that stole Igbos money,na properties them go return.

2 Likes

Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
butterfly777:

Quick question. Are you from the southwest?
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by Arosa(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
after4:

well said, this would be a long term goal.
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by Monogamy: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
Unnecessary...

They should rather empower their people on how to do cos business
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by Mightyhaiz: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nigeria is gradually disintegrating..

All hail Bughari
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by Bialegend(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
Oshigun:

May your useless ogun kee you there with your lagos-ibadan expressway gutter LIES. I repeat, show us when and in which SW cities where yorubas returned any properties to Biafrans after yoruba instigated a genocidal war against Biafrans. Show proof or shut up once and for all with your created imaginary lagos-ibadan expressway gutter LIES. All your lies and propaganda can no longer hold waters with Igbos. Bring on more lies and see us debunk your imaginary LIES. Ewu Cambia!!
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by Bialegend(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
butterfly777:

Bros, I don't want to call you a pretender, because you sound like the typical nairaland anti-Yoruba/Igbo agent who want to create divide them so that they won't unite against the north which is their joint enemy.

Which Yoruba army killed any 5 million Igbos?

The few individuals of Yoruba origin took part in the war on the Nigeria side were representing themselves, and Nigeria, not Yorubas.

For your information, while some Yorubas like Obasanjo and Adekunle fought as Nigeria soldiers, eminent Yorubas like Woke Shoyinka and Major Victor Banjo fought on the side of the Ibos.

Stop this halfbaked opinions that are full of misinformation and half truths.
Do you know about the name AWOLOWO? Does it ring a bell? Google the name and read about his atrocities. Only that evil man killed more than 3 million Biafrans through his starvation policy. By the way, i am a bonafide 100% Igbo Biafran.
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by BKayy: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
Yorubas should fight their fight themselves
Count us out of it oh.

SE /Ndị Igbo say "HI"

Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by butterfly777(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Bialegend:

Do you know about the name AWOLOWO? Does it ring a bell? Google the name and read about his atrocities. Only that evil man killed more than 3 million Biafrans through his starvation policy. By the way, i am a bonafide 100% Igbo Biafran.

Did Awolowo do it as an individual or on behalf of the Yorubas?

The Yoruba as a tribe have never been against the Igbos. Of course, any individual can decide to do what he likes sometimes. There is freedom of choice.
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by Dyke15(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Oshigun:

I think Yorubas like you play into their hands naively when this should be a time we Yorubas wipe the slate clean, go for broke and move to cut to size all our enemies once and for all including Igbos. Anyway let us see what they will soon make of this your thread and your appeal. Ki oloun sho gbo gbo wa.
Shatap!
Almajiri fool claiming Yoruba
Las Las na d mumu ND over confidence of d north go finally unite d south
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by amakadlite(f): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
Oshigun:

you sound more venegeful and hatefilled. let go of this bitterness before this your cancer consume you. see how you liter this genuine call of the op thread with biles, huh

3 Likes

Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by BastardWike: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
butterfly777:

This is rubbish!!
You mean you and your OPC had a private meeting and you did not have the wisdom to invite SE an SS only to come and start forming Aluta?!

You're alone in this campaign after all the embargo is placed against you.

Next time if want to discuss issues that will affect others, have the sense and decency to invite them to the discussion, it is disrespectful to impose on others what you solely agreed upon without their input.

I don't know if it's lack of wisdom, paranoia or desperation will make you people to be behaving like this grin grin

1 Like

Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by BastardWike: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
butterfly777:

This is rubbish!!
You mean you and your OPC had a private meeting and you did not have the wisdom to invite SE and SS only to come and start forming Aluta?!

You're alone in this campaign after all the embargo is placed against you.

Next time if you want to discuss issues that will affect others, have the sense and decency to invite them to the discussion, it is disrespectful to impose on others what you solely agreed upon without their input.

I don't know if it's lack of wisdom, paranoia or desperation that will make you people to be behaving like this grin grin
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
I can't believe they have the courage to boycott beef meat when they even ate roasted police officers bodies during Endsars protest!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broom Is No Longer Useful In The Country - Umahi’s Aide Says, Defects To PDP / Where Is Lagos Sunburn $8B ($364m) Yacht Bought In 1999? / After My Client Was Beaten To A Pulp, Kyari Made Him Transfer N41.8 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.