Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,011 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria (697 Views)

Rivers PDP: Amaechi Is against Southern Agenda, Secretly Working For Atiku / Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers / Ortom: Anyone Against Southern Governors' Resolve Has Hidden Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by pinkguy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
the people that are stopping goods from going to southern Nigeria are not arm men but federal government have chose not to do anything against them which is against the constitution no body should stop our fundamental human right, freedom of movement , no southern politician have the ball to call president Buhari to arrest these people
Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
As if you don't know the type of government we run and the leaders we have.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by Otuegbe: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
If this was done by southern youths against the north, by now army and dss would have picked or shot them, Buhari has failed, shame to anybody still supporting him.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
I love the solidarity and signs of brotherhood in the north. You will hardly know that there are more than one tribes in the north but down south. I’m coming.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by tamdun: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
143WaZoBia:
I love the solidarity and signs of brotherhood in the north. You will hardly know that there are more than one tribes in the north but down south. I’m coming.
Which love? Same people suyanising themselves on daily basis and who told u kogi, benue and kwara are not moving food to South

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
Not southern Nigeria

Only South West

The south west can deal with our problems ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by chinjo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Because democracy in Nigeria Means, Government of the North, for the North and by the North.
Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by lx3as(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Since 1960 the federal government is for the north, politicians in the south are antipeople. Trillion of dollars have been generated from oil, ports and customs' duties in the south but used to provide thousands of irrigation system and free fertilizer for the north. Our borders are closed for their own produce to strive. It's hard for one to bring cows and other items from Benin republic but they easily bring in most cows to Lagos from Niger & Chad. I can go on and on.

The truth is that we don't have leaders (only hypocrites) in the south until the youths will take charge.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
143WaZoBia:

What the North shows is clannishness not solidarity. There is nothing praiseworthy about supporting one's clan blindly and dogmatically whether right or wrong.

Where is Northern solidarity when it comes to lifting themselves out of excruciating poverty?

Where is Northern solidarity when they kill, brutalized, maim and terrorize themselves?

Solidarity to fight others alone, and not to uplift ourselves, is totally worthless as we can all bear witness to with the North accounting for 87% of the total poverty rate in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
143WaZoBia:
Have u been to the north ? Kid not then shut up

No tribe has killed fulanis more than tivs and jukun

Peace in the north ...south is more peaceful

As an igbo man no matter how much I abuse Yoruba man ...I can still go to the deepest yoruba village alone ...announce I'm igbo , beg for food and accommodation and I would be given for days ...and I would come back safe

Can jukun man do that to fulani ? Or tiv man ? Or southern kaduna man or jos man ...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by butterfly777(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Well.. it's all coming to an end.

Watch out for the next mass protest tagged:

END OPEN GRAZING

It's going to be a blast.
#endopengrazing
Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by Tranquillity360: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
As if South west are not part of the federal government.

We 5% are used to injustice in Nigeria,let the 97%west challenge Federal government if they have balls.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by laiperi: 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
Don't be fooled. The only solidarity in the North is One North for the benefit of the Fulani.

Cattle grazing is their god-given and fundamental human Right across Nigeria

But stopping oil they do not own is terrorism. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by kufre2010: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
Is because Sokoto caliphate are in charge. Destroy the Sokoto caliphate and the Fulanis descendants of USMAN DAN FODIO and see Nigeria taking it place in the committee of Nations

1 Like

Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by orisa37: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
FG IS A MACBAN GOVERNMENT AND STARTED TO IMPLEMENT RUGA, ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY.
Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
Igbochief001:

Have u been to the north ? Kid not then shut up

No tribe has killed fulanis more than tivs and jukun

Peace in the north ...south is more peaceful

As an igbo man no matter how much I abuse Yoruba man ...I can still go to the deepest yoruba village alone ...announce I'm igbo , beg for food and accommodation and I would be given for days ...and I would come back safe

Can jukun man do that to fulani ? Or tiv man ? Or southern kaduna man or jos man ...
I agree sir. What I am saying is, they don’t wash there dirty linings outside like we down south.
You think say if na Yorubas land Boko Haram de happen you no go don know the sponsor?
It has both good and bad side for the south, it’s sometimes reflect discord in their our dealings.
We can not be poor and mute if our leaders were getting fat like the northern leaders. They introduced suffering and smiling to us. We no go gree. Especially our eastern brothers.
Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by cjrane: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
pinkguy:
the people that are stopping goods from going to southern Nigeria are not arm men but federal government have chose not to do anything against them which is against the constitution no body should stop our fundamental human right, freedom of movement
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by cjrane: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
Otuegbe:
If this was done by southern youths against the north, by now army and dss would have picked or shot them, Buhari has failed, shame to anybody still supporting him.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by GamalNasser: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
We warned you about Buhari thoroughly
Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by vanunu: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Yes oh Northerners know how to play politics, unlike South East bla bla bla..
Re: Why Is Federal Government Supporting Northerner Against Southern Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
vanunu:

Yes oh Northerners know how to play politics, unlike South East bla bla bla..
Bleep off

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Obasanjo / 2023 Presidential Fever Strikes Faceless Osinbajo Critic. / 2023:Nigeria Needs Tinubu’s Experience More Than Ever Before– LGSC Chair, Bayewu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.