Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim (1205 Views)

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by arinzeeze: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2011
I HAVE LAID FOUNDATION FOR INDUSTRIAL TAKE OFF - OHAKIM

Against the backdrop of projects he has been able to execute since he was sworn-into office, Imo State governor, Ikedi Ohakim said his government has laid solid foundation for industrial take-off.

Also he said the state will be a tourist destination unequalled in Africa after the implementation of the blueprint on his vision for the development of the state.

Ohakim gave the hint in Owerri, on Thursday, at the inspection of some major projects and flag-off for new road projects recently awarded across the three senatorial zones of Owerri, Okigwe and Orlu.

Some of the projects are the dualisation of Inner Ring Road construction of one bridge and 2 fly-over, timber market road, Ezelu-Okwe road, Onuimo, Obizi-Achingali-Onitsha road in Ezinihitte Mbaise, Okpara road in Okigwe and Ekeagbara-Umuezegem-Ubaha road as well as Eziama-Abba-Owerre-Nkworji road, all stone-based among others.

He told news men during the inspection tour of the project sites that his administration is committed to infrastructural development that is not only relevant to empowering the people but one that have laid strong foundation for industrial take-off for the state.

Ohakim said the state would be a tourist centre that will measure with what obtains in South Africa, in view of the vision of his leadership.

‘’we have awarded more road contracts, all stone-based to open up more communities. The infrastructures we have been able to fix have laid solid foundation for strong industrial take-off for Imo state".

‘’this state will be a tourist destination unequalled or perhaps what obtains in South-Africa after the implementation of our blueprint for massive development. Our new awarded road projects cut across all the zones in the state because we believe in equity without neglect for any zone and wards in the state. Nothing will make us lose vision’’ he promised.
http://www.imostate.gov.ng/news/793

Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2011
This guy is too desperate, I'm very sure he has emptied the state's treasury to support his massive canpaign angry
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by arinzeeze: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
@blink182 de minister of finance
all you just say are things that are not viable. there is no news on that. why don't you say things that we can point at and there is prove to show for it. we need proves ok!
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by arinzeeze: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
all you just say are things that are not viable. there is no news on that. why don't you say things that we can point at and there is prove to show for it. we need proves ok! tongue
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by gernded(m): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
For where

ROCHAS STRAIGHT

OWELLE ALL THE WAY

OKOROCHA IS THE MANNNNNNNNNNN.
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2011
arinzeeze:

all you just say are things that are not viable. there is no news on that. why don't you say things that we can point at and there is prove to show for it. we need proves ok! tongue
Assuming I agree to be wrong. Please tell me how these this good for nothing governors are able to finance their massive campaign. Look at this guys advert, GEJ is not even making ads of that standard. I know the ads are expensive and definitely not made in nigeria because I'm a trained graphic artist.

Are you trying to tell me he's using his personal money to fund his campaign. Nigerians have woken up and will not be fooled. If he's not popular among the masses, fancy adverts won't save him.
And I tell you I can smell a rat from where I am, Imo state must be stinking of it
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by arinzeeze: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
Are you trying to tell me he's using his personal money to fund his campaign. Nigerians have woken up and will not be fooled. If he's not popular among the masses, fancy adverts won't save him.

please tell me one Governor/president or any man holding any political appointment in this country that has ever used only his/her own money for campaign? tell me, Is it that this guy is a devil that all he does is just bad that you cannot attribute a speck of Good to this man. let me ask you how innocent are you? do you think you are more innocent than this man? in your own little life what change have you brought to people around you? what funds have you been in charge off that you managed without spending a dim for your personal interest? what the hell is wrong with people that the look so righteous than others. answer me MR. perfect. what did the other Governor do in this state for the 8 years that he spent here.
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
arinzeeze:

please tell me one Governor/president or any man holding any political appointment in this country that has ever used only his/her own money for campaign? tell me, Is it that this guy is a devil that all he does is just bad that you cannot attribute a speck of Good to this man. let me ask you how innocent are you? do you think you are more innocent than this man? in your own little life what change have you brought to people around you? what funds have you been in charge off that you managed without spending a dim for your personal interest? what the hell is wrong with people that the look so righteous than others. answer me MR. perfect. what did the other Governor do in this state for the 8 years that he spent here.
I never said anything about being perfect, talking others down will change nothing. Its a pity you support corruption at this level. For the fact that corruption is being turned into a norm in this country you expect others to accept it as you have. I don't know how you have been paid but you definitely sound very cheap. Its a pity embarassed
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by arinzeeze: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2011
Its a pity you support corruption at this level. For the fact that corruption is being turned into a norm in this country you expect others to accept it as you have. I don't know how you have been paid but you definitely sound very cheap

Talking about corruption i think it has eaten up your thinking faculty and has become a norm to you, because it is not a norm in this country i have not seen it written in the constitution as a national anthem . all you talk about is me been paid by who ever. let me tell you if there is any one that needs pity its you. i think you need a re-branding and a reorientation of your mind, its not everyone that is corrupt like you. whenever you see someone not siding you or backing your point you say they are been paid. where did you get that scrap from, ? Oh i know is from your corrupt mind set. Pity shocked Now i get what this whole thing is about . i have a feeling you are the one that is been paid that's why you keep on saying i am paid thinking everyone is like you, forgetting that when you point a finger at someone the others are pointing at you back. You corrupt human shame tongue
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by onyengbu: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2011
Arinzeze/toochukwu/etc is so full of bull dung.
Your oga is on his way out already. Sorry.
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 12, 2011
arinzeeze:

Talking about corruption i think it has eaten up your thinking faculty and has become a norm to you, because it is not a norm in this country i have not seen it written in the constitution as a national anthem . all you talk about is me been paid by who ever. let me tell you if there is any one that needs pity its you. i think you need a re-branding and a reorientation of your mind, its not everyone that is corrupt like you. whenever you see someone not siding you or backing your point you say they are been paid. where did you get that scrap from, ? Oh i know is from your corrupt mind set. Pity shocked Now i get what this whole thing is about . i have a feeling you are the one that is been paid that's why you keep on saying i am paid thinking everyone is like you, forgetting that when you point a finger at someone the others are pointing at you back. You corrupt human shame tongue
If this were to be the business section, you'll definitely be banned by now.

Arguing with you is a waste of time. You are just a bored child who comes online to abuse people for the fun of it. If you good for nothing governor is for real let the people decide. Expensive ad campaigns will not coerce the public into voting for him. He's already lost, no chance against Rochas Owelle Okorocha.

Finally its obvious you are just another brat of an elite who think people should bow to them. If people in your state kiss your smelly ass hole, it won't happen here. If you are bold enough and feel like fighting me paste your facebook I D here. Let me give you the assault of your life where I will never get banned. DARE ME grin
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by arinzeeze: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2011
f this were to be the business section, you'll definitely be banned by now.

Arguing with you is a waste of time. You are just a bored child who comes online to abuse people for the fun of it. If you good for nothing governor is for real let the people decide. Expensive ad campaigns will not coerce the public into voting for him. He's already lost, no chance against Rochas Owelle Okorocha.

Finally its obvious you are just another brat of an elite who think people should bow to them. If people in your state kiss your smelly backside hole, it won't happen here. If you are bold enough and feel like fighting me paste your facebook I D here. Let me give you the assault of your life where I will never get banned. DARE ME Grin

HA! HA! HA! grin your just some funny cock head that cannot express his emotions but hides his head in shame. As i will always call guys like you; internet thugs because that is what you are good at doing, trying to get people's facebook IDs that post the truth and fight them/assault them. come on am never cut out for all this ruffian attitude of your. thanks all the same for revealing yourself to nairalanders your animalize characteristics and attitude cool. NOW WE ALL KNOW YOU and what your mission is all about in this forum.

i will only give out my ID to someone that is responsible and never prejudiced in thinking, but have the ability to sieve whatever he/she sees, hears and reads in order to make good judgment out of it not some corrupt being like you. Go get yourself some maturity then we can talk. ok
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
He's still laying foundation after how many years in office,no wonder the price of cement is skyrocketing.
pdp product !
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by Bawss1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
~Bluetooth:

He's still laying foundation after how many years in office,no wonder the price of cement is skyrocketing.
pdp product !
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by arinzeeze: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2011
pdp product !

i know you are not really clear with the topic but i will help you out. the topic says i have, this talks about the past. it is called past tense not present continuous tense ok. mean while he was not literally talking about cement.
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2011
arinzeeze:

i know you are not really clear with the topic but i will help you out. the topic says i have, this talks about the past. it is called past tense not present continuous tense ok. mean while he was not literally talking about cement.

Omg see English teacher.So you lay foundation in the past,are we not supposed to see what you build in the present ? In fact,where is the foundation ?
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Omg see English teacher.So you lay foundation in the past,are we not supposed to see what you build in the present ? In fact,where is the foundation ?
grin grin grin
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by Bawss1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
arinzeeze:

Funny your attempt in explaining/correcting Ohakims statement is loaded with errors cheesy

Fail
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by macjive01: 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2011
ohakim is a goner!!!!
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^
He sure is cheesy
Re: I Have Laid Foundation For Industrial Take Off - Ohakim by EzeUche(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2011
This man definitely needs to go. If he doesn't, I would be the first to invite ACN into Imo state.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Unrest 'Recalls Lead-up To 1967 Biafra War / Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign / Osun State University 2012/2013 Post UTME Registration Form Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.