Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me (1153 Views)

EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' / Thief Breaks Into National Assembly Complex, Steals US Dollars, Office Equipment / Boko Haram Razes Military Base In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, Steals Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by COVIK19: 3:43am On Mar 02, 2021
After completing my trip, my fare was 1,800. I transferred 18,000 to him in error he didn’t get it immediately because that day I was previously experiencing banking issues but the money had gone through I went in my house got cash and have him . To let him go continue his job since the alert of 18,000 was delaying so he sends it back, I looked at his face and name again on my bolt app and compared it against his bolt profile/banking information including car information it matched so I let him go with the agreement that he lets me know when he gets the delayed money

As at this moment he has seen my money confirmed it himself two days ago and has blocked my line and refused to take calls from strange numbers

I really don’t want to mess this idiot up
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by nnatobryno(m): 3:51am On Mar 02, 2021
Instead of reporting to bolt you are here complaining to social media. My friend, do the right thing and stop taking up space here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:59am On Mar 02, 2021
nnatobryno:
Instead of reporting to bolt you are here complaining to social media. My friend, do the right thing and stop taking up space here
END OF THREAD!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by ivolt: 4:01am On Mar 02, 2021
I don't believe you.
A genuine complaint will be directed At bolt not Nairaland. You may even be working for their competitor.

3 Likes

Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by BREYZ: 4:04am On Mar 02, 2021
COVIK19:
After completing my trip, my fare was 1,800. I transferred 18,000 to him in error he didn’t get it immediately because that day I was previously experiencing banking issues but the money had gone through I went in my house got cash and have him . To let him go continue his job since the alert of 18,000 was delaying so he sends it back, I looked at his face and name again on my bolt app and compared it against his bolt profile/banking information including car information it matched so I let him go with the agreement that he lets me know when he gets the delayed money

As at this moment he has seen my money confirmed it himself two days ago and has blocked my line and refused to take calls from strange numbers

Where is the evidence that you transferred 18k to him? Where did he pick and your destination? Doesn't the driver have a name or you just want to drag the name of bolt to the mould just because of your carelessness? You made the mistake but you never saw nothing wrong in being careless but you see yourself in being right by mentioning Bolt just because you want to trend. While we don't condone any form of criminality , sometimes we have to be reasonable and careful as well while we deal with other people. Or you want to tell us that your bank did not debit you when you transferred or what? Or is it that you didn't check your transaction history? Your story is incomplete .

2 Likes

Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by ipobarethieves: 4:14am On Mar 02, 2021
undecided sad Sorry for that.Pls,post transaction evidence etc here not just bolt driver bolt with Ur 18k/blocked u.Help us to help u.Give us his phone number sad to hear his own side

1 Like

Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by IbnBattuta1960: 4:43am On Mar 02, 2021
I tire 4 NL people sa.
The OP guy doesn't owe anybody any picture. Neither was he asking for advice on what to do.
Just read and move on.
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:12am On Mar 02, 2021
BREYZ:

Where is the evidence that you transferred 18k to him? Where did he pick and your destination? Doesn't the driver have a name or you just want to drag the name of bolt to the mould just because of your carelessness? You made the mistake but you never saw nothing wrong in being careless but you see yourself in being right by mentioning Bolt just because you want to trend. While we don't condone any form of criminality , sometimes we have to be reasonable and careful as well while we deal with other people. Or you want to tell us that your bank did not debit you when you transferred or what? Or is it that you didn't check your transaction history? Your story is incomplete .

Is it your consignment? Abi you be spinner ?
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by Neddstark: 6:17am On Mar 02, 2021
Send a kind message to him with another number. Screenshot the transactions and everything. Tell him that if he does not respond within 24 hours, your lawyer will follow it up with bolt and you will make sure he is banned from the app. If he doesnt respond, do the needful without mercy.
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2021
COVIK19:

If you can, please do
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by BREYZ: 7:20am On Mar 02, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

Is it your consignment? Abi you be spinner ?

Who is this riffraff?

You can't just come online and make slanderous statements against a company without evidence.
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by femi4: 7:34am On Mar 02, 2021
COVIK19:

Report to bolt.

The country is not ready for cashless transaction. Always go with cash if possible
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by IamFINESSE: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Those bolt guys are thieves, that's how one of them stole my 3k last year after I sent him excess so he can give me 3k cash so I can hold something for hand, this guy claimed he didn't receive the money and he is hurrying to pick someone else, that I should send my account details so he can transfer back my excess but he never did.

That's the MF WhatsApp number

Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by ipobarethieves: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
I tire 4 NL people sa.
The OP guy doesn't owe anybody any picture. Neither was he asking for advice on what to do.
Just read and move on.
Just listen to urself undecided.So,if he/she report to police,they won't ask for transaction evidence ABI?U have the driver number,why not post it along? U think only kids full here? If the OP is sure ,we challenge her to post evidence here or remain DUMB sad. Simple
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by omaclarry(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Those bolt guys are thieves, that's how one of them stole my 3k last year after I sent him excess so he can give me 3k cash so I can hold something for hand, this guy claimed he didn't receive the money and he is hurrying to pick someone else, that I should send my account details so he can transfer back my excess but he never did.

That's the MF WhatsApp number

what happened to POS... mvmu people
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by IamFINESSE: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2021
omaclarry:

what happened to POS... mvmu people

It was a Friday evening during the partial lockdown, that we use to have one day on and one dey off, I was hurrying to supply some goods to the island and it was getting late in the evening. Though initially I asked him if he has got some money with him so I can transfer the excess to him and he said yes, but this guy due to the hurry duped me of my 3k that I was supposed to use that night.
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by omaclarry(m): 11:17am On Mar 02, 2021
IamFINESSE:

It was a Friday evening during the partial lockdown, that we use to have one day on and one dey off, I was hurrying to supply some goods to the island and it was getting late in the evening. Though initially I asked him if he has got some money with him so I can transfer the excess to him and he said yes, but this guy due to the hurry duped me of my 3k that I was supposed to use that night.

akúko mama nkechi na ndi yard...
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by IamFINESSE: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
omaclarry:

akúko mama nkechi na ndi yard...

Maybe it's you but that money will ruin him, he will never go unpunished
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by COVIK19: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
ipobarethieves:
undecided sad Sorry for that.Pls,post transaction evidence etc here not just bolt driver bolt with Ur 18k/blocked u.Help us to help u.Give us his phone number sad to hear his own side
Why's everyone thinking I'm making stories or thinking I haven't reported to Bolt?? Everyone is acting weird

Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by COVIK19: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Just listen to urself undecided.So,if he/she report to police,they won't ask for transaction evidence ABI?U have the driver number,why not post it along? U think only kids full here? If the OP is sure ,we challenge her to post evidence here or remain DUMB sad. Simple
I have dropped evidence Old man

1 Like

Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by COVIK19: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
That's The thief's number 09020648684

1 Like

Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by Saao(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
I wonder why you guys are so angry at her instead of the thief? Channel your annoyance to the criminal instead of the victim.
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by IbnBattuta1960: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Calm down.
1. U ain't the police
2. he ended the story of his "frustration" by saying he doesn't want to take up the case. Meaning, he is not looking for suggestions on what to do.
3. Your response above shows u r looking for what is not lost.
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by smile11s(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Saao:
I wonder why you guys are so angry at her instead of the thief? Channel your annoyance to the criminal instead of the victim.

How is it a her? Where in the post did the OP mention they are a her?
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by Saao(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
smile11s:

is the op not her? Is she not the victim?
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by COVIK19: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
smile11s:

cheesy
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by smile11s(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
Saao:
is the op not her? Is she not the victim?

What if op is him and not her?
Re: Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me by Saao(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
smile11s:

What if op is him and not her?
you are only assuming but I'm certain she is a female before I made the statement.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Okupe Mentally Unstable, Possessed By Aso Rock Spirit – Ohanaeze / Isis And Alqaeda Are Coming To Below Niger Benue Rivers South Of Nigeria / Six Feared Dead As Herders, ESN Clash In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.