Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese (9022 Views)

STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) / Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine:Margaret Keenan Is 1st In world To Get It / Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by Offpoint1: 6:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Fat people are always at risk of everything health....
People watch your weight

1 Like

Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by Hotzone(m): 7:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Stop threatening us
Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by Minjim: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2021
Another wahala
Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by lonlytroy(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2021
I know fit laugh again oO

1 Like

Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by Gerrard59(m): 7:29am On Mar 02, 2021
According to a certain Moechievous, that's fatphobic grin

1 Like

Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by Ugandatales: 7:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Heloct:
Vaccine wey dey body shame sad

Lol
Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by LivingTribunal: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Virus99:
Chaiiiii and I have been telling Iya Femi to hit the gym o cry

not too late if she starts today grin
Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by donchibe: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2021
I work and live in Qatar as an expatriate. I have a colleague in the office, that her mother is a nurse at Hamad hospital in Qatar. she told me that her mother told her majority of the people that took covid vaccine are returning back to quarantine with covid positive. She said that the covid vaccine is weakening immune system.

2 Likes

Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by ibkonekt(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2021
donchibe:
I work and live in Qatar as an expatriate. I have a colleague in the office, that her mother is a nurse at Hamad hospital in Qatar. she told me that her mother told her majority of the people that took covid vaccine are returning back to quarantine with covid positive. She said that the covid vaccine is weakening immune system.
Dont waste your time. People will not listen to you. The whole covid thing is just a scam. In my opinion. No matter what you say or what they see and experience they (sheeple) are waiting for the govt. Authorities. Cnn. News media to tell them what to think and do

1 Like

Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by Slurity(m): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2021
I The explanation is logical. All vaccines work that way. Weight our of range usually need more dose, this very simple and its not a strange discovery to me
Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by edoairways: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Why the discrimination here? I love fat people especially fat girls
And you believe that fake research. How can a research from Italy be use to generalize things?.
Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by edoairways: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2021
ibkonekt:

Dont waste your time. People will not listen to you. The whole covid thing is just a scam. In my opinion. No matter what you say or what they see and experience they (sheeple) are waiting for the govt. Authorities. Cnn. News media to tell them what to think and do
CNN international has been feeding the public with lies.

2 Likes

Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by adebayo987: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2021
I may be physically slim but i am spiritualy obessed which means i don't need it because it won't work. Please go away with your stupid vaccine. Thank you
Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by Teezie(f): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2021
wahala
Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by duro4chang(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Which Kain wahala be this? Many of our politicians are obese as a result of too much goody goody.
Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2021
complexBoss12:
Nawa o
wetin fat people no go see for auntie coro hand...
U took d words right out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by Kakamorufu(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2021
wahala for who obese ooooo
Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2021
edoairways:

And you believe that fake research. How can a research from Italy be use to generalize things?.
What kind of vaccine discriminate against a set of people? It must be a fake vaccine, believe you me I don't believe the report
Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by edoairways: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
What kind of vaccine discriminate against a set of people? It must be a fake vaccine, believe you me I don't believe the report
Exactly!
Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by Maski87: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Why the discrimination here? I love fat people especially fat girls
And there nyashi especially
Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Maski87:
And there nyashi especially
I swear their nyash make sense die
Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by wumi2017(f): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wahala for person wey fat o grin grin
Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by ibkonekt(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
edoairways:

CNN international has been feeding the public with lies.
its en-masse indoctrination

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: Lagos Got N10bn, Kano N5bn To combat COVID-19 / This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! / Abia State Owes Doctors Up To 23 Months Salary - NMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.