Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) (16082 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) / Dino Melaye, Others Honoured At Mr Odey's Show & Entertainment Awards (Pictures) / Wizkid And His Plus-Sized Female Fan Do Doggy On Stage (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by AlexReports(m): 6:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Shocking As Host Mr Odey, Two Other Couples Engaged On Stage As AY, Gordons, Klint De Drunk Thrill Abuja Residents At Love & Laugher Event

The event of Love and Laughter, organised by popular Showbiz Enterpreneur, Mr. Odey was indeed a glamorous and impressive event recording several amazing presentations, including engaging on-stage performance by AY, Gordons, Klint De Drunk, Flash Boy, and other Entertainers who thrilled Abuja Residents, especially with the shocking marriage proposal by both the host to his girlfriend, alongside two other potential couples.

The fun-filled event was held at Sheraton Hotels Abuja, on the 28th of February 2021. Also part of the show was a game played amongst 3 couples differently, as they were made to answer questions about their partners. The winning couple were given gifts from the Organiser and plot of land by Domak Estate Group.

The occasion witnessed the presence of notable Personalities, Celebrities, public figures and several showbiz Entrepreneurs, especially those based in Abuja. Other Entertainers, at the event include Ambassador Wahala, Koboko Master, Haywhy D Rhymer, Shortcut, MC Bob, King Zina, Loud Voice, MC Sam, 3310, Funny Razakq, Shally White, Aminu D Comedian, Funny Mic and Da Supreme Dancers.

Speaking with Guests at the occasion of Love and Laughter, they described the amazing show as humourous, with loads of entertaining performance and Presentations. Others stated that it was indeed lively and an experience like never before. According to Organiser, Mr. Odey,the Uncommon Comedian, he expressed appreciation to the performing Artists who really made the occasion worthwhile.

Mr. Odey further thanked Guests, sponsors and development partners for their supports in making the Love and Laughter Comedy Show a success. He noted the event recorded one of the most outstanding performance with the significant outplay of Nigeria's finest Comedians and Entertainers, organised to commemorate the recent global celebration of Valentine's Day.

1 Like

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by AlexReports(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2021
More

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by AlexReports(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Nice

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by osamz007: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2021
AlexReports:
Nice
sure it is, but u for leave ftc for other people since na your thread

5 Likes

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by AlexReports(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2021
Continue

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by AlexReports(m): 6:53am On Mar 02, 2021
See here

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by Lattop(m): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2021
Me I just don't know why I hate this rubbish! Must I Engage her in public, I pray it last before they disengage Privately

Anyway it looks beautiful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2021
But the 3 Efulefu's will find it difficult to kneel before the Almighty.

This act of kneeling down and asking a lady to marry you is really irritating and same time a stupid thing to do.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by Omihanifa: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Nah thesame set of people dey always dey the events you dey cover undecided

1 Like

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by chatinent: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Nice one.

That one stomach don turn to amusement park.

1 Like

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by LoudLord(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2021
E be like say Alex na MTN

Everywhere you go Alex must dey there
Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by Liposure: 7:38am On Mar 02, 2021
Love meets comedy. The future is united
Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by slawormiir: 9:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by OfficialGaGa(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2021
Make Dem rename NL to AlexLand now.. seun how u see am?.... cuz every of him thread na FP hit back to back....
Alexreports don dey chop politics money.... bros don dey sweer/swear dey FAT like balloon... dey heavy like de*d body... God forgive me oh.....just dey use entertainment dey cover am..... e make sense

Enjoy

Prophet GaGa

1 Like

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by adesegun121(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Dem for Kukuma tag them comedy show ' THE ENGAGEMENT' !!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by BlessedNuel: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Congratulations to em
Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2021
AlexReports:
Shocking As Host Mr Odey, Two Other Couples Engaged On Stage As AY, Gordons, Klint De Drunk Thrill Abuja Residents At Love & Laugher Event

The event of Love and Laughter, organised by popular Showbiz Enterpreneur, Mr. Odey was indeed a glamorous and impressive event recording several amazing presentations, including engaging on-stage performance by AY, Gordons, Klint De Drunk, Flash Boy, and other Entertainers who thrilled Abuja Residents, especially with the shocking marriage proposal by both the host to his girlfriend, alongside two other potential couples.

The fun-filled event was held at Sheraton Hotels Abuja, on the 28th of February 2021. Also part of the show was a game played amongst 3 couples differently, as they were made to answer questions about their partners. The winning couple were given gifts from the Organiser and plot of land by Domak Estate Group.

The occasion witnessed the presence of notable Personalities, Celebrities, public figures and several showbiz Entrepreneurs, especially those based in Abuja. Other Entertainers, at the event include Ambassador Wahala, Koboko Master, Haywhy D Rhymer, Shortcut, MC Bob, King Zina, Loud Voice, MC Sam, 3310, Funny Razakq, Shally White, Aminu D Comedian, Funny Mic and Da Supreme Dancers.

Speaking with Guests at the occasion of Love and Laughter, they described the amazing show as humourous, with loads of entertaining performance and Presentations. Others stated that it was indeed lively and an experience like never before. According to Organiser, Mr. Odey,the Uncommon Comedian, he expressed appreciation to the performing Artists who really made the occasion worthwhile.

Mr. Odey further thanked Guests, sponsors and development partners for their supports in making the Love and Laughter Comedy Show a success. He noted the event recorded one of the most outstanding performance with the significant outplay of Nigeria's finest Comedians and Entertainers, organised to commemorate the recent global celebration of Valentine's Day.
God when?
Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
God when?
Soon.
Just believe.

The future is still female you know.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by daddytime(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by HopeVictor(m): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2021
post=99533998:

Soon.
Just believe.

The future is still female you know.
Make I laugh small.. grin

1 Like

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2021
HopeVictor:

Make I laugh small.. grin
That is not a laughing matter o

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by chiiraq802(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2021
wink

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Alex why ?

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by 3gpvids: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2021
E go last?
Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by CheedyJ(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2021
All this dry comedy shows..

1 Like

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2021
Lattop:
Me I just don't know why I hate this rubbish! Must I Engage her in public, I pray it last before they disengage Privately

Anyway it looks beautiful
Just the way some people like thick women and some like them slim, just the way some like them fair and others black, the way some prefer stay at home wives and some working class, that's how some people like drama while some like you would prefer it behind closed doors or under the staircase, with the lights off.
May God grant all of us our heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by emmabest2000(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2021
The tiny Alex is getting fats on daily basis shocked

Otimkpu adi ebu onu lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! / My Papa No Be Dangote Or Adeleke, But We Go Dey Okay - DJ Cuppy / This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.