Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi (17482 Views)

Iboko Police Divisional Headquarters Attack By Esn/ipob / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Flooding In Denro-ishasi And Iboko Area Of Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by tonychristopher: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Now this is so wrong... We need peace in this nation... Can we work towards peace ?
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Gun men attacking police station regularly and carting away guns.
The future of this country is at the risk of being consumed by insecurity

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by Sammyblaq(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
valirex:
A'Ibom people continue to allow IPOB slowly turn your land to Borno.

I trust Ijaws, ESN dare not go there
Akpa Amu...

Ijaws dey the ESN matter. Dem carry am for head.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by adesegun121(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by lexy2014: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Monogamy:
Hmmmmm

Those gun men should better think twice before bringing tension to SE...

They should stop using their selfish nature to punish innocent people

Who are d "innocent people"?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
BastardWike:
The country is about to go bellyup. All the signs are already manifesting that winter is coming but I pray there would be some sort of intervention before it all goes kaboom. Otherwise, the consequences will be fatal not just to Nigeria and Nigerians but also beyond our borders.

Bros, whatever you do, don't pray or wish for the country to go bellyup....because wars in Africa are not your nice , one front wars...they usually degenerate into tribal genocides

So, stop getting excited about this violence. Some of us still live here
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
adeolakemi:
I don't know why I'm happy

If you think the Police are not useful...then when you have crime issues , go call a thug.

Don't cheer for anarchy. And yes, I don't feel too pleased with the police myself either, but the alternative is total anarchic strife. No thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by ProphetofOdin: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hmmmmmm. Nothing should happen to Nigeria because my country; Cameroon does not have the capacity to accommodate a share of almost 250million people as refugees, i am sure not even Benin, Togo, Ghana, Niger, or Equatorial Guinea has such capacity.
You guys should find a way to make things work out, or secede peacefully. Al this chest beating must stop.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by ivolt: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Redoil:
the police should as a matter of fact try and arrest the culprit and not innocent people going about their personal business and labeling them criminals as it as always be the wont of the police
Everybody is always innocent and should not be bothered in the eyes of people like you. When the unknown gunmen finally graduates as they always do, you will be the one blaming the police for inaction.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by od501: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
valirex:

You are not making sense sir

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by Gerald454: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
valirex:

U will kill ur self by ur self...... ESN is very present in everywhere In biafraland.

We are all Biafra. Don't let that kill u.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by Urban9aira: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
why nairaland go ban person till 2031...Just kuku deactivate the account na..Abhi ewo loshi
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by meccuno: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
igboboy775:

Edo man wetin concern you with South South affairs? you should be with your yoruba masters
grin Edo man sef dey claim SS. grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by authority2006(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
myright:
Anambra
Abia
Imo
Ebonyi
Cross River
Akwa Ibom

These states have witnessed guerrilla attacks within 2 weeks. The war has has begun! Lalasticlala

Handwork of IPOB and ESN. I hope it ends well for them and the innocent ones.
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by obama30: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
myright:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/gunmen-attack-another-police-station-in-ebonyi/amp/

This is coordinated attack by police through federal government initiative to put the blame to IPOB and ESN.

Igbo's are not interested in attacking police or security unit, all Igbo's interest is restructuring or division through mutual understanding.

Police are able to count how many stations attacked in the region but cannot count the number's of stations and army barracks and police,soldiers killed by northerns sponsored terrorist , bandit, kidnappers,Islamist, in the north.

As far we can understand, attacking of police stations started since January, it all federal northern government of Nigerian coordinated attack through police men, their aim is to make people believe that ESN is bad, and are responsible for the attack.

This is how wike attacks his father church with hope to put the blame to IPOB, his aim was to cover his killings at Obi-igbo. He later parade the urchins he plan it with whom IPOB doesn't even know from no where.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by afube: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
November1857:
I hope you ain't typing this trash from IDP camp in Benin republic !

please do not abuse honorable Yoruba ppl! .......this one is another drunk and confused creek rat typing from a slum in Port Harcourt waterside! When all is said and done you will develop hard-earned respect for Ndigbo !!! look, Jack! you ain't seen Nuthin yet! #wemove
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by Adau123(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
valirex:

Hausa man wetin concern you with South South affairs? you should be with your Fulani masters

Just registered, Hausa man
The day that will concerned you in particular is coming,be ready to respect what you are sowing now.
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Redoil:
the police should as a matter of fact try and arrest the culprit and not innocent people going about their personal business and labeling them criminals as it as always be the wont of the police
You better tell us the criminals involve in this dastardly act, because you know them.Otherwise, keeping quite is the beat for you now, stupid Ipob Member!
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Police don hear am this season. What's the igp doing?
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by Uchasa(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
valirex:

Just like we would not allow Amotekun to trespass into our lands in Ondo.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by Litmus: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lament, rebuild and adapt – they burn down one station, replace with two better build stations, and recruit more men. Not sure how the central government-state- local government financing works in Nigeria and, in my ignorance, I’m going to assume that the opportunity cost to state governors of infrastructural investment is less personal monetary gain.
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by guychidile: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
hmm moo no.9 b
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by GOVERNMENT2: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
SCRIPT
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by BastardWike: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Godarz:

Bros, whatever you do, don't pray or wish for the country to go bellyup....because wars in Africa are not your nice , one front wars...they usually degenerate into tribal genocides

So, stop getting excited about this violence. Some of us still live here

Your first paragraph is the exact sentiments I expressed on the dangers of Nigeria fighting a war and I said hopefully there would be an intervention to stop the slide. So, how did I get excited about the prospect of war?

I have read a lot about wars in Africa and how savage it can be, so don't think I'm not aware of the implications.
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
valirex:

Lol which war, carry the war to your 5 states

Mouthy one Nigerianist, what ethnicity and state spat you out? And what do you mean by ‘your 5 states’?
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by valirex: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Gerald454:

I will kill my self by my self...... ESN is very present in everywhere In biafraland.

We are all Biafra. Please let that kill me.

Yeah you are free grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by valirex: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
od501:

I am not making sense sir

Yes my boy you are not
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by valirex: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sammyblaq:

Akpa Amu...

Ijaws dey the ESN matter. Dem carry am for head.

Lies, there is a thread where the Ijaws have been telling you people to stop begging them for brothership grin no be by force cheesy
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by ThatFairGuy: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ipob doing what they know how to do best
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by valirex: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Mouthy one Nigerianist, what ethnicity and state spat you out? And what do you mean by ‘your 5 states’?

Go back to school you will be thought grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by mbaise1000: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
valirex:

My mother is a harlot, that's why am like this grin

So your mother is a harlot? Tell me more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway / Dapo Abiodun: My Predecessor’s Housing Projects Are Now Miscreants’ Den / Anambra Election: We Didn't Disqualify APGA - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.