Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) (80129 Views)

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Sultty:
angryguy u go too like totoo
Who no like better things

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
columbus007:
Love one can find it in some hopeless places,a girl came to my house for a stipend i.e 1k and she became so loose,and i shouted with all embarrassment,she felt very ashamed and then she left,but today nko?soon we are to get married too,so oga no be only you mbok.

Awww cute story wishing you guys the best o. Yeah you can find it anywhere

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lion26:
.. Hey Yo.. What your problem... toll gate bloggers.. you some real issue you know. what the heck is the news all about.. you guys gat too go malawi.. too go do some training.. you bring alot of unusual.. nonsense.. and posted up this shit called forum.. you do copy and paste all the time.. I mean all nigeria bloggers.. perfect example.. is that freaking thing called sphire.. or what the heck is that wack name.. you know. all of you gat a big problem.. they get married hunhunhun.. what is the world business with that.. is that an achievement to celebrate of.. how does that solve the problem. in and against your freaking good for nothing Country called nigeria though.. No Congrats from me too them.. cos the nigga just got hooked up by a hook... just being too the hungry lion in the zoo in Nigeria.. The Lion must be happy after playing all league I still gat fooled who keep me in is abode.. what a shame.. a slut remains a slut.. the guy isn't real nigga at all.. real niggaz fuvk and pay.. what nonsense.. you gat put the pussy that needs grammy awards.. too your self.. such a disgusting act... let guy get the hell outta the earth ain't useful no more.. I hate that shit called Female .

He yo..yes you.. you gat a big problem you know.. you wanna try too mentioned. me you gat some big issue.. you.. know.. hey what.. the hell.. you must be mad for trying to do so.. cod of what.. I am not gonna reply back too you... you gat some shit too say.. keep that too ya self am not gonna take that from you.. fuvk you all.. that say congrats or congratulations.. to this things.. am gonna get angry right.. cos of this shit.. I just read.. another soldier just fall... Rip Too You Nigga. I Mean REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

Ogini na fion?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by EvolvedPisces(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You have your own in your head,sha.
my boy...
To-hell-to-victor
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
fakuta:
I did as class monitor from primary 4 to 6
ignore that guy..na tv them they watch now for pry sch na...then we even they use mirror look girls pants monitor go catch us..it was fun then

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
juniorstar:
now she would be the noise maker d za other room but nobody go write her name ooh...dis life no balance...lol.

You heen lol grin grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lash her well in the bed room and she will be the noise maker. Pay back time
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
my boy...
To-hell-to-victor
My lady ...
Can you send your pics to me through WhatsApp?
My number is 09093543781
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by EvolvedPisces(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

My lady ...
Can you send your pics to me through WhatsApp?
My number is 09093543781
here's my picture �

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
columbus007:
Love one can find it in some hopeless places,a girl came to my house for a stipend i.e 1k and she became so loose,and i shouted with all embarrassment,she felt very ashamed and then she left,but today nko?soon we are to get married too,so oga no be only you mbok.
became so loose ? Baba I no understand wetin you yarn
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
Liars. When did primary school pupils start to dey write names of noise makers?
You people will just come and be talking rubbish. Why wont primary sch writes names of noise makers? bc in my primary school, they writes names wella

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by eedimo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
I'm surprised you are asking this kind of question.
Maybe you attended your community development center primary school.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Lagoon0: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Masonkaycares:
I can never forget Eunice. Our madam went to the principal's office for a meeting, she no say make dem write name ooo Eunice just start dey write name put me x43. My guy Cletus been know wetin dey go on. Him no tell me. All of us wey make chop beating that day. The following day we work for farm tire. I ended up putting her English textbook inside school toilet. I hate nonsense.
My class captain at primary was good. We maintained him till primary six. But the assistant then Naomi was just not nice at all.

In my jss 3 another female captain not assistant this tym gave me a slap. Upon as I take dey dangerous that time undecided girls get mind o! Even my padi been dey tell her sey I take style wicked she no listen. sad

I save that slap 4 my mind to wound her seriously when we finish SS3 . sad but my mama later change my sch cry , sch wey I been dey attend from KG. I graduated b4 her but still came to her graduation .
My plan still dey intact but many student don change and new gang then no be my real niggars again, naso the Mata slide. Omo Esther na your mama prayer save you o!
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by NybenSBF101(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

U just told the world say u no go primary school. Abi for una community general school nothing like that dy

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by tayolove12(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

You sure say you go school?

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Awwwwwwn, this kain tori dey sweet my Belle no be small grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by XTHRONE(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

Na Dem write pass, we call the prefect or class captain then,. MONITOR

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

It's 100% possible.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
U can now revenge by giving enough lashes with ur preek grin.
I suffer for our class monitor hand that year in Airforce comprehensive primary school, Maimuna may God punish u anywhere u dey cry

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
Goan ask Bose Ogunleye in mid nighties, he wrote my name like say tomorrow no dey. E don reach one time self, me no dey shake
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Agadaobo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lion26:
.. Hey Yo.. What your problem... toll gate bloggers.. you some real issue you know. what the heck is the news all about.. you guys gat too go malawi.. too go do some training.. you bring alot of unusual.. nonsense.. and posted up this shit called forum.. you do copy and paste all the time.. I mean all nigeria bloggers.. perfect example.. is that freaking thing called sphire.. or what the heck is that wack name.. you know. all of you gat a big problem.. they get married hunhunhun.. what is the world business with that.. is that an achievement to celebrate of.. how does that solve the problem. in and against your freaking good for nothing Country called nigeria though.. No Congrats from me too them.. cos the nigga just got hooked up by a hook... just being too the hungry lion in the zoo in Nigeria.. The Lion must be happy after playing all league I still gat fooled who keep me in is abode.. what a shame.. a slut remains a slut.. the guy isn't real nigga at all.. real niggaz fuvk and pay.. what nonsense.. you gat put the pussy that needs grammy awards.. too your self.. such a disgusting act... let guy get the hell outta the earth ain't useful no more.. I hate that shit called Female .

He yo..yes you.. you gat a big problem you know.. you wanna try too mentioned. me you gat some big issue.. you.. know.. hey what.. the hell.. you must be mad for trying to do so.. cod of what.. I am not gonna reply back too you... you gat some shit too say.. keep that too ya self am not gonna take that from you.. fuvk you all.. that say congrats or congratulations.. to this things.. am gonna get angry right.. cos of this shit.. I just read.. another soldier just fall... Rip Too You Nigga. I Mean REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

Like seriously?
Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Congratulations man! Wishing you a happy and long lasting marriage.

I remember I was the noise maker captain then.i will write boys' name and they will waylay me behind the church in the school compound. That was a secluded part of our very big school compound. Me I no get power to fight boys I get mouth. Then if you fight me today, your name must be x10 the next day. Wetin konsan me grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
You can now repay her with enough lashing with your rod

They enjoy the lashing. grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
SmartPolician:

They enjoy the lashing. grin grin grin
Yes na both of them
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

keep shut, this matter concerns elders not indomie generation!!
Class captains are saddled with the task of writing names of noisemakers when class teacher is engaged outside the classroom

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

Yes they did.
It shows you didn't attend a public school.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by doxijaw: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Love to see this, strong black families.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by portacabin: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
you for sure did not go to primary school

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by messenger4891: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Na me be king of boys back then cos na me dey write love letters for my guys. cheesy
@primary level? grin
Masonkaycares:
Na me be king of boys back then cos na me dey write love letters for my guys. cheesy
@primary level?
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by olatechnician(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lion26:

who be this one again...... for God sake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) / Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.