Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle (14073 Views)

Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle / Prosecute Repentant Boko Haram Members, ACF Tells FG, Zulum / You Can’t Defect To APC With Our Mandate, PDP Tells Matawalle, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by Officialhorlah(m): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
The pan-Northern socio-political organisation, Arewa Consultative Forum, has asked the Governor of Zamfara State, Bello Matawalle, to name those behind the kidnap of the 317 students of Government Girls Secondary School, Jangebe in Talata Mafara in Zamfara State.

The governor had reportedly said that he knew the identity of the kidnappers and if revealed, Nigerians would be shocked.

Matawalle had stated this when emirs in the state paid him a solidarity visit on the kidnap of the students.

But the ACF said security operatives should treat the governor as an accomplice to the kidnappers, failure of him to tell Nigerians those behind the dastardly acts.

According to the ACF, the north is embarrassed by the statement of the governor and the sundry kidnapping as well as insecurity ravaging the region.

The National Chairman of the ACF, Chief Audu Ogbeh, who signed the statement and released it to newsmen by the National Publicity Secretary of the organisation, Emmanuel Yawe, in Kaduna State on Tuesday, warned against such unguarded statement by those in authorities.

The statement read, “The Arewa Consultative Forum ACF is stunned by a statement accredited to the Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle.

“The governor is reported in the media to have told 17 Emirs who paid a sympathy visit to him on the kidnap of 317 school girls from Government Girls Secondary School Jangebe in Talata Mafara that he knew the identity of the kidnappers & if he revealed their identity, Nigerians will be shocked.
https://punchng.com/reveal-identities-of-those-behind-kidnappings-acf-tells-matawalle/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by harmargedon: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Watch NTA NEWS tonight and they'll give you the full list.

6 Likes

Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by Fahdiga(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Terrorists are now ruling this country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by eagleu: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Imagine an Igbo governor saying he knows the location and identity of ESN?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by sylve11: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
The situations of Nigeria is enough to win any smart comedian a Comedy Grammy Awards. grin cool

7 Likes

Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin Gbam !!!

Don't you ever call Evans name for here grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by duro4chang(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
The dingbat will have nothing reasonable to say. He will only be beating about the bush.

3 Likes

Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by styless(f): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Banditry has become a highly lucrative business in Nigeria. I just feel for the innocent victims they are using to cash out.

Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by BruncleZuma: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sharp sharp
Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by Commonguy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
them don the catch them one by one
wicked never goes unpunished
Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by JosephXavier: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
We know that he won't mention any name

These people protect themselves with the last drop of their blood unlike one governor that ran to Buhari to help him murder his people

15 Likes

Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by yrret: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
I am waiting for SERAP to do newspaper probing

1 Like

Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by Bluethong1(f): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
We already know he won't because he is the biggest beneficiary and Gumi is the chief negotiator.

2 Likes

Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by Anneka101(f): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Let's watch how the governor would beat around the bush and issue statement and would never reveal any identity of anyone involved.

We are tired of all this bull and cock stories.

2 Likes

Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by Allakent: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Remember VAR wink cheesy smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by AmazingELixir: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
undecided
Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by TitanzStudio(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
As long say na Nigeria asin the won way Lord Lugard JOINED together, Kidnappers in the Northern part of Nigeria Na Normal Thing
Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by ogapopopo: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Yes asap
Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by Sultty(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
kidnapping is now wealth for these bandits. before I taught they rustle cows but now they are pampered and handled with kids glove rather than being prosecuted by Buhari and his cronies. just imagine how much these criminals would have cashed out by now. Nuff said, if they say they are wise posterity is certainly wiser than them and when ur monster have grown large we will be watching from overseas

1 Like

Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by oluwasegun007(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
You mean that he expose those business men..
Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by Moneymagnet24(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
So that what will happen?
Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by Osolanrewaju: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
He has to mention those behind it or else himself have to face the law
Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by Omolara8743: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
But the ACF said security operatives should treat the governor as an accomplice to the kidnappers, failure of him to tell Nigerians those behind the dastardly acts.
Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by Racoon(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Matawalle like Shiekh Gumi is a terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by Felixalex(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Yes o, shock us

He said we'd be shocked if he did. Oga governor shock us please
Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by Bimpe29: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Surely Nigeria is apparently in unsafe hands.
Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by DedeNkem: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Northern "leaders" are the ones creating all these mess in the North and the country as a whole!

We can't continue sharing a country with these murderous animals!! Secession is the ONLY way for peace!
Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by yeyeboi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle by Whytelyon(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
I sha No go surprise if this man way day rant all this one, get hand for kidnap and Ransom.
Sheikh Gumi is another person i will always point a finger to. That man loves Tight Pu$$i from the Look of things I have seen so far.

Make i no talk much sha. Trusting Fulani? Nah, I wont, I cannot, I can never!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku / Godfatherism In Nigeria's Politics. / Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.