Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) (73192 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by bubu2019: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=nairalandankrah post=99549835]Sadly, Aisha is madder.. grin[/quote
And you are the madest grin grin grin grin]

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by stanliwise(m): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2021
9japride:
I don't see anything wrong with Sowore's colleague. She that dresses Islamically is anyone disturbing her?
She was been jovial about it na habaaa

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Wouldn't have been funny if he went with a Muslim cleric or pastor. Smh.
Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2021
stanliwise:

She was been jovial about it na habaaa
[color=#006600][/color]

Nothing is really joval in this part of the world. A lot of fakeness. You can't really read her mind, can you?
Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2021
midolian:
You are a bitter soul. Isn't it obvious she s only joking?
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you in her mind? Everyone jokes also.
Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by Zetty177x: 8:23am On Mar 03, 2021
When I saw the native doctor performing incantations in court... I knew Sowore is mad. cheesy. Lol

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by Zetty177x: 8:24am On Mar 03, 2021
9japride:
I don't see anything wrong with Sowore's colleague. She that dresses Islamically is anyone disturbing her?

She was joking na. U nor see laughter emojis?

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2021
Zetty177x:

She was joking na. U nor see laughter emojis?
[color=#006600][/color]

If someone joke with her religious beliefs/life style will she find it funny? You reason the matter too. Can you make such joke if it was related to the religion she practices and won't get serious wahala especially in the north? I am only trying to be logical here.
Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by stanliwise(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nothing is really joval in this part of the world. A lot of fakeness. You can't really read her mind, can you?
But you just did! We should simply leave it as it is

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2021
stanliwise:

But you just did! We should simply leave it as it is
[color=#006600][/color]

I am only trying to pass a message that one should be logical in reasoning. Because of small joke about religion people lives and properties have been lost especially in Nigeria. As you said its good to leave things as it is.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by Chachangi: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2021
Monogamy:
I hope Sowore and co are now happy with the confusion they have caused Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria with his fake journalism.

Anyways, it's a blessing in disguise

Abeg Na Sowore use una hand vote for Buhari?

Enough of the blame Abeg!
Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2021
ALl of Una dey laugh the man, he did right, make anybody go near am grab am nahhhh,Chey no police lay hands on am, if them nor dey fear they should have gone to harras him the way they did B4
Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by kay7: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2021
The ND no we’r wear mask. �
Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2021
And this is the clown that wants to be voted as President of the Republic...
Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by OPPPS: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2021
ZendayaColeman:

Nonsense

You've been grilling useless posts instead of meat & fish
Why are you this unfortunate?
Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by DerichMcFalzy: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
9japride:

I wonder oooo
I no sabi why people no fit just mind their religious business.that's his belief can't he express that freely again.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
DerichMcFalzy:

I wonder oooo
I no sabi why people no fit just mind their religious business.that's his belief can't he express that freely again.
[color=#006600][/color]

Its as simple as that. Some poster said she's joking, an enlightened person shouldn't make such joke.
Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by OyinO: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
Comedian2019:
But we will hail him if his supporter is dressed in Oyino attire.
What is wrong in promoting your culture?
Anything native is good to go.
Colonial mentality is worrying most Nigerians.

Oyino attire? Or you meant Oyinbo attire?

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) by Comedian2019: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
OyinO:

Oyino attire? Or you meant Oyinbo attire?
Oyinbo I mean. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS / Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.