Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns (21183 Views)

Mompha's Reaction To Bawa, EFCC Chairman's Sack / Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
No More Congratulatory Messages for Bawa, EFCC Warns

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has observed the increasing number of messages published in the print media by groups and individuals, congratulating Mr. Abdulrasheed Bawa on his well-deserved appointment as the Executive Chairman of the Commission.

While the open exhibition of affection and solidarity may be salutary in our cultural milieu, and indeed appreciated, it is however inauspicious at this point in time and gradually turning into a distraction.

Mr. Bawa is assuming the leadership of the EFCC at a time of great challenge and he desires to hit the ground running. What he needs from well-wishers and indeed all Nigerians, is support and prayers, and more importantly, credible information that will further the work of the Commission.

He therefore appeals to all his admirers and well-wishers who might have the intention of demonstrating their love and support for him through paid newspaper advertisement to desist, and instead channel such resources to more worthy causes, such as making donations to Orphanages and Internally Displaced Persons, IDPs, camps.

EFCC

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by PrinceOfLagos: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
We await the outcome of Tinubu ongoing investigation .

That man and his family stole so much from Lagos and still stealing .

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by chatinent: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Clout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by Monogamy: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by Letthrmsay(m): 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
We await the outcome of Tinubu ongoing investigation .

That man and his family stole so much from Lagos and still stealing .

U go wait tire, u better face your region, the last time I checked, has he ever been your governor?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by Ofunaofu: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin
Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by Maxymilliano(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
This is absolutely unnecessary, just ignore and move on with your primary assignment which is to reposition the EFCC and operate within the armbit of the law, without fear or favour..

Wish you well

7 Likes

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by Markbrowny: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
Letthrmsay:

U go wait tire, u better face your region, the last time I checked, has he ever been your governor?

Don’t be silly

He does not need to be his governor.

As long as he is a Nigerian he can call any politician out or sue any of them.

You need to grow up.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by Anneka101(f): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Yes I think they are right, they should stop the distraction and Chanel the money to the less privileged who needs it more.

This Bawa would perform better than his predecessor.

Good luck man. My prayers are with you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by OfficialGaGa(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
wahala be like congratulatory messages.... e nor dey finish... dem congratulate you u vex... dem nor congratulate u you vex... if know attention seeking mofos be All these ones...
Ogâ do ur job joor.... that's if him know him job

Prophet GaGa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by ZendayaColeman(f): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
I dey wait for when president Malami's stooge go open Tinubu yansh.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by medicares: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ok
Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by FA13(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Good one by him. All are bribe in disguise.

1 Like

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by originalprof: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Congratulation Sir, Efcc cum and beat me na.. Rubbish.. don't go and find corrupt politicians na congratulatory messages be una problem abi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by smile11s(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wahala be like James Bond
Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by sltn(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Oh boy just lost 500 naira this night o. I give that niqqa 1000 naira for two sk instead of 800naira this niqqa gave me 300naira mehn i dey vex no be efcc matter the do me now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by mytime24(f): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Congratulations bawa,

Come and beat me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by Reddington(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
V
For van!
Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by sunshineV(f): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
congratulations bawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by sirblend: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Another joke

1 Like

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Congratulations on your appointment as EFCC Chairman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by GamalNasser: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Initial gra cheesy gra

2 Likes

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by udemzyudex(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is absolutely unnecessary, just ignore and move on with your primary assignment which is to reposition the EFCC and operate within the armbit of the law, without fear or favour..

Wish you well

This man won't do anything, that's a sign.

2 Likes

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by witworth(m): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
This Bawa can win the hearts and minds of the citizens and their support if and only if he can probe all government officials from the beginning of civilian regime since 1999 to this present moment, including all former presidents and the incumbent down to the last person in local government counsillors, all both past and presents to bring them to book. Then he can write his name in diamonds, and that's when we can do better.
I don't want to care about the military regime, coz those one are not civilian governments, those ones no dey follow constitution normal normal.

4 Likes

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by luluosas(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Congratulations Bawa. After all, I didn't pay for this post though @seun is smiling to the bank sha.

3 Likes

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by Plusstreet(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Bawa, hope you know your work. Allow the congratulation to flow. That is how to know the jittery ones.

1 Like

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ba Congratulatory message from Bawa......

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
They are corporate tout....All of of them
Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by dolfamah(m): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
This "JACK BAWA" is just a tool to loot more money .... Bubu BOY.

3 Likes

Re: No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin Congratulations Mr Bawa.

Oya Efcc tell me which law or economic crime I committed.

Anyway Jack Bawa come and help me investigate Glo they have refuse to reply my messages and no signal on my line all day despite their network been available. Now this evening the brought fake signal the call isnt going out neither is it coming ,so also is SMS and it is showing full bar. number is 0805***6917.

Sha prepare for electronic infiltration.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Absent As Governors Meet In Aso Rock / Orubebe: FG Drops Bribery Charges Against Ex-Minister / Buhari Govt. Finds Silver Bullet To Shoot Down $9.6b P&ID Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.