Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,205 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Shared as Thought!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shared as Thought!!! (1250 Views)

How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shared as Thought!!! by DSC7: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Que sera sera....
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Options u were given? Those options is to make u great ,stand out and produce greater men
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by DSC7: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Options u were given? Those options is to make u great ,stand out and produce greater men

Hmmmmm....

you may be right but for how long?
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
DSC7:

Hmmmmm....

you may be right but for how long?
pratise patience
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by sageb: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
DSC7:
Its not easy growing up and taking responsibilities of ones predicaments all alone....

Gradually its weighing me down as no one to pour out how i feel inside,the sleepless nights,stress and the hectic struggle to make a living.....

Please i need those who have been there before to share how they scale through with out parental figures and helps from family members cause the situation is really weighing me down presently...

Sometimes i feel like giving up as no parents to even benefit from my hustle...

Have even thought of looking for a business partner cos of what is ahead of me but am scared of beign taken advantage of cause of what i have encountered before....
you are not alone Bro. Even though you have to work and walk alone, don't give up, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by DSC7: 5:49am On Mar 03, 2021
sageb:
you are not alone Bro. Even though you have to work and walk alone, don't give up, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I understand but gradually am loosing strength..not that am hungry but deep inside no Joy...
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by pozehnani(f): 6:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Turn to God. It's Him that giveth the power to make wealth.

As a lady, when it dawned on me that I have to be responsible for myself, I quickly ran to and embraced God. Initially, I got it wrong by looking up to human beings but when the arm of flesh failed me and God confirmed it to me in his word that "woe betides anyone that puts his trust in man" I resolved within me to stop relying on anyone for anything and told God, it's you or no one. Ever since, God has been faithful. Even when it looks like things want to go south, God will always step in at the niche of time and I'm sailing smoothly again.

Look, it's only in Christ you can find joy and fufillment. Just call on him and tell him, "Lord I'm not happy" talk to Him like you would your earthly father and you'll see that peace that transcends human understanding will fill your heart. I'm a living testimony of Gods love and care.

There is no joy in this world and it's riches. Only in Christ will you find Joy unspeakable. I'm not trying to sound preachy here but telling you my own experience and how I've been able to scale through reaponsibilities as a single lady.

3 Likes

Re: Shared as Thought!!! by DSC7: 6:06am On Mar 03, 2021
pozehnani:

Lolsss....I know,i ve prayed and handed over everything to God but i dont understand the delay..so many things running through my mind...
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by DSC7: 6:08am On Mar 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
pratise patience

Have been doing that before i decided to voice out cos the situation is killing me slowly....
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by pozehnani(f): 6:27am On Mar 03, 2021
DSC7:

Lolsss....I know,i ve prayed and handed over everything to God but i dont understand the delay..so many things running through my mind...

When you believe there's a delay then there'll be one. Remember, a thousand years is like a day in God's side. So stop using worlds timing to calculate God's timing, you'll end up frustrated.

Also, if you've truly handed everything to God, you won't be worried about any delays. Just forget about it and continue like all is well ( no worries) that is what we call faith and that is what moves God. For the Bible says, let that man that his heart is troubled not think that he'll get anything from God. So it may even be such worries that is depriving you. Of course as humans that thought will come but kick it off and continue to confess that you know God has done it and keep thanking and praising him ahead by faith. Before you know it, God will settle it.

In this world ye shall have tribulations but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. This word of God keeps me going and I've tasted of Gods goodness in so many ways by simply meditating on His words.

It is well.
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by DSC7: 7:17am On Mar 03, 2021
pozehnani:

As a lady, when it dawned on me that I have to be responsible for myself, I quickly ran to and embraced God. Initially, I got it wrong by looking up to human beings but when the arm of flesh failed me and God confirmed it to me in his word that "woe betides anyone that puts his trust in man" I resolved within me to stop relying on anyone for anything and told God, it's you or no one. Ever since, God has been faithful. Even when it looks like things want to go south, God will always step in at the niche of time and I'm sailing smoothly again.

Look, it's only in Christ you can find joy and fufillment. Just call on him and tell him, "Lord I'm not happy" talk to Him like you would your earthly father and you'll see that peace that transcends human understanding will fill your heart. I'm a living testimony of Gods love and care.

There is no joy in this world and it's riches. Only in Christ will you find Joy unspeakable. I'm not trying to sound preachy here but telling you my own experience and how I've been able to scale through reaponsibilities as a single lady.

Wowww...but i ve done most of what you said or is there any special way of communicating with God aside praying and having faith?.....

You know its very frustrating when you pray almost everytime but it still seems as if God have not answered your prayers.....
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by DSC7: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2021
pozehnani:

When you believe there's a delay then there'll be one. Remember, a thousand years is like a day in God's side. So stop using worlds timing to calculate God's timing, you'll end up frustrated.

Also, if you've truly handed everything to God, you won't be worried about any delays. Just forget about it and continue like all is well ( no worries) that is what we call faith and that is what moves God.For the Bible says, let that man that his heart is troubled not think that he'll get anything from God. So it may even be such worries that is depriving you. Of course as humans that thought will come but kick it off and continue to confess that you know God has done it and keep thanking and praising him ahead by faith. Before you know it, God will settle it.

In this world ye shall have tribulations but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. This word of God keeps me going and I've tasted of Gods goodness in so many ways by simply meditating on His words.

It is well.

@Bolded...My heart is really troubled...

I jst hope God sees me tru cos i hv that believe that things will surely fall in place jst that what is ahead keep giving me fears....
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by pozehnani(f): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2021
DSC7:

Wowww...but i ve done most of what you said or is there any special way of communicating with God aside praying and having faith?.....

You know its very frustrating when you pray almost everytime but it still seems as if God have not answered your prayers.....

Try praises...and don't let it frustrate you cos worry doesn't even solve it so??

Paul said, he hoped against hope... Hm.. have ever given that word of God a thought?

The day I caught that revelation, I was marvelled. Do you know what it means to hope against hope? That is you're hoping where there's no hope in sight. Haha.. as in... no hope that you can become a landlord in the next hundred years yet you hope to own your own property in the next one month without even a land yet you keep hoping.. it's at such times God moves tremendously. That's another level and exercise of faith.
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by pozehnani(f): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2021
DSC7:

@Bolded...My heart is really troubled...

I jst hope God sees me tru cos i hv that believe that things will surely fall in place jst that what is ahead keep giving me fears....

Why fear for the future? Are you the one that has kept yourself till now? So why suddenly trying to help God figure out how your future will be when it wasn't you who did up to the stage you are presently and it has not consumed you. Forget and move on knowing Jehovah got your back always and when that time comes, you'll cross the bridge.

1 Like

Re: Shared as Thought!!! by DSC7: 7:46am On Mar 03, 2021
pozehnani:

Try praises...and don't let it frustrate you cos worry doesn't even solve it so??

Paul said, he hoped against hope... Hm.. have ever given that word of God a thought?

The day I caught that revelation, I was marvelled. Do you know what it means to hope against hope? That is you're hoping where there's no hope in sight. Haha.. as in... no hope that you can become a landlord in the next hundred years yet you hope to own your own property in the next one month without even a land yet you keep hoping.. it's at such times God moves tremendously. That's another level and exercise of faith.

Hmmmm....That hoping against hope really got me....

Seems we ve one or two in common...can we chat?..I really need words of encouragement bfr i go begin hear lagoon lagoon.....
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by DSC7: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2021
pozehnani:

Why fear for the future? Are you the one that has kept yourself till now? So why suddenly trying to help God figure out how your future will be when it wasn't you who did up to the stage you are presently and it has not consumed you. Forget and move on knowing Jehovah got your back always and when that time comes, you'll cross the bridge.

Yes i believe it has bn God all the way..its now left for me to reprogram my mindset...Life of an orphan no easy at all......
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2021
DSC7:

I understand but gradually am loosing strength..not that am hungry but deep inside no Joy...
what is exactly the thing that is bothering you?

1 Like

Re: Shared as Thought!!! by DSC7: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2021
Cutehector:
what is exactly the thing that is bothering you?

Bro so many things....

Especially struggling to make it all alone.....

I really need helper since no help coming forth from family/relatives.....
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by pozehnani(f): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2021
DSC7:

Hmmmm....That hoping against hope really got me....

Seems we ve one or two in common...can we chat?..I really need words of encouragement bfr i go begin hear lagoon lagoon.....

Lol..@ hearing lagoon... grin. You're funny.

Feel free to chat me up.
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by pozehnani(f): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2021
DSC7:

Bro so many things....

@Bolded is where many people get it wrong. You can't make it alone without God. The Bible says, it's not by power, nor by might but by my spirit says the Lord.

You have to rely on God and His grace to make it in this life.That is why those who don't rely on God use dubious or diabolic means to make it but we know how most of them end up. Plus there's no peace in such wealth. Only the blessings of God maketh rich and addeth no sorrow.

The grace and mercy of God is all you need. Pray for His grace and mercy upon your life and you'll see a huge difference.

1 Like

Re: Shared as Thought!!! by Ovis1302(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2021
DSC7:

Bro so many things....

Re: Shared as Thought!!! by Ovis1302(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2021
DSC7:

Bro so many things....

I really emphasize with you.
One virtue an average Nigerian should have is Doggedness.There are just too many factors fighting against our overall wellbeing.
What is your line of business/profession?
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by DSC7: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ovis1302:

I really emphasize with you.
One virtue an average Nigerian should have is Doggedness.There are just too many factors fighting against our overall wellbeing.
What is your line of business/profession?

can we chat on watsapp pls
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by DSC7: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
pozehnani:

@Bolded is where many people get it wrong. You can't make it alone without God. The Bible says, it's not by power, nor by might but by my spirit says the Lord.

You have to rely on God and His grace to make it in this life.That is why those who don't rely on God use dubious or diabolic means to make it but we know how most of them end up. Plus there's no peace in such wealth. Only the blessings of God maketh rich and addeth no sorrow.

The grace and mercy of God is all you need. Pray for His grace and mercy upon your life and you'll see a huge difference.

Thanks alot dear i will draw closer to God...

1 Like

Re: Shared as Thought!!! by pozehnani(f): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
DSC7:

Thanks alot dear i will draw closer to God...

You're welcome dear.

It is well with you.
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by DSC7: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
pozehnani:

You're welcome dear.
It is well with you.

Amen and you as well.....
Once i pass through this phase i will come back for testimony.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shared as Thought!!! by pozehnani(f): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
DSC7:

Amen and you as well.....

Once i pass through this phase i will come back for testimony.....

Amen.
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by Ovis1302(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
DSC7:

can we chat on watsapp pls

Ok....just send me a mail
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by Teleprompter(f): 2:12am On Mar 04, 2021
Be focused. Do not get distracted.

Do not expect much from people.

Do not trust so called men of God too much

Do not expect a blissful future from someone who doesn't truly love you.
Always use protection of you don't want to have a baby.

Try to find a partner who has a sound upbringing and a loving family.

1 Like

Re: Shared as Thought!!! by DSC7: 5:09am On Mar 04, 2021
Teleprompter:
Be focused. Do not get distracted.

Do not expect much from people.

Do not trust so called men of God too much

Do not expect a blissful future from someone who doesn't truly love you.
Always use protection of you don't want to have a baby.

Try to find a partner who has a sound upbringing and a loving family.

Thanks alot dear......

@Bolded...Me wey dey shy.....

Well if i balance,money will do the talking...
Re: Shared as Thought!!! by DSC7: 5:13am On Mar 04, 2021
Ovis1302:

Ok....just send me a mail

Re: Shared as Thought!!! by Ovis1302(m): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2021
DSC7:

Very unfortunate i dont ve access to my email...

watsap digit..0.8,0.3'2.4*9.5,2.3.2.....

Okay bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants To Come Out Of It, Any Idea Please / My 7 Months Baby Stopped Taking Pap And Baby Food / Charity Programme For Widows And Orphans:Suggestions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.