Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? (20536 Views)

57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US / Which University Do U Tink Is D Most Competitive 2 Get Admission To In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
We have OAU LAUTECH UNIBEN UNIPORT ABU UNIJOS UNILAG UI, outta these, whose admission policy is liberal nd easiest in terms of post ume questions nd catchment area selection and general terms.
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by binnie: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
i think private universities are easier like covenant university, smiley
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by ayex0001: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2011
I think its easier to get admitted to private than public but not like convenant. Maybe Leedcity
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by Dclique(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2011
^i agree. C.U dont need your money, unlike others.
All States and Federal are difficult to get into.Just read hard and pray
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by excel111(m): 5:16am On Apr 12, 2011
i think AAUA, OAU, UI UNJOS ETC
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by Skmoda361(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2011
Uniosun,
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by Skmoda361(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2011
Uniosun,
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by OjoOmoyen: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2011
UniJos i heard isnt so difficult to get in. Generally State Universities are easier to get into than Federal Universities.
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by shomatth(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2011
I fink fed univesity are easier to get admission.Is just that 90% of the student choose them and dis lead to screening of some weak student thru jamb nd putme.To gain admission into any of d fed university u need to study hard nd score high in utme nd putme.

1 Like

Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2011
Admission is much easier in the core north .
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 13, 2011
I see. I heard OAU is easier than UI? What of those in d East?

3 Likes

Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by slap1(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2011
Here in the east, it's Evan Enwerem University, Owerri, formerly IMSU. Once you have your money, you're highly welcome!
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
Shu!
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:02am On Apr 14, 2011
Generally,public unis r difficult to gain admission into, but skus like covenant i repeat covenant,redeemers,babco ck and deir boss LEADCITY are jus d easiest, all private isnt hard,,jus make it known u can afford deir bills,, remove d thoughts dat oau is easy to gain admission,well for a science student,its not even UI is far betr in consideration terms, jus dat if u get d required cut off in oau,u shud be considered @least
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by medjai(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
slap1:

Here in the east, it's Evan Enwerem University, Owerri, formerly IMSU. Once you have your money, you're highly welcome!
lol
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by ayex0001: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2011
stevetboy9:

I see. I heard OAU is easier than UI? What of those in d East?
Yea, you are absolutely right, UI is real tough, i have some of my students there,

1 Like

Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
K. Nobody's talking about d middlebeltan nd northern unis. . .
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by legacy101: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
if u are thinking of a university dat is easier to get, dat means u either forget about quality education n choose all these poorly-rated schools or pay alot n get automatic admission in any of these money seeking private universities, but for me i think d best is travelling out to countries like Ukraine where am studying now which is very easy to get(with waec result) and where u also get d best quality n high standard of education for a fee same as most of these private universities in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by Croport: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2011
oau and ui if u read well,u ll be takn on merit.

1 Like

Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by opezz: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2011
University of ibadan {ui} admision policy is the simplest and liberal so far, u're first rated on ur o level i.e each grade carries marks like A1 is 6marks,B2 is 5 down to c6 wich is 1mark, ur jamb score divided by 10 all these are usd in computing grades, if u meet d cut off, u wil be shortlistd afterwich u wil b invited for an interactive session wich is d post ume there u wil be asked 5 questions if u score 3or more, ur admision is guaranted. If ure nt shortlistd at all u can change ur course. I got admited last year witout any conection whatsoever. If confused contact me on 07068314784
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by opezz: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
University of ibadan {ui} admision policy is the simplest and liberal so far, u're first rated on ur o level i.e each grade carries marks like A1 is 6marks,B2 is 5 down to c6 wich is 1mark, ur jamb score divided by 10 all these are usd in computing grades, if u meet d cut off, u wil be shortlistd afterwich u wil b invited for interactive session wich is d post ume there u wil be asked 5 questions if u score 3or more, ur admision is guaranted. If ure nt shortlistd at all u can change ur course. I got admited last year witout any conection whatsoever. If confused contact me on 07068314784
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by Terry1(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2011
@ Dclique, please i need your assistance as the moderator to remove one of my post in the Education section. I tried to modify it but was told that it is locked. my email is tumeunter@gmail.com.

Please its urgent!
Thanks
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by ACTIONANDTIME01: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
alrite
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by Flashacademy(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2019
You can read more on the list of less competitive universities in nigeria that give admission easily.

https://flashacademy.com.ng/less-competitive-universities-nigeria-easy-admission/
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
OjoOmoyen:
UniJos i heard isnt so difficult to get in. Generally State Universities are easier to get into than Federal Universities.
Not true. It is difficult to gain admission in most state and federal universities
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
legacy101:
if u are thinking of a university dat is easier to get, dat means u either forget about quality education n choose all these poorly-rated schools or pay alot n get automatic admission in any of these money seeking private universities, but for me i think d best is travelling out to countries like Ukraine where am studying now which is very easy to get(with waec result) and where u also get d best quality n high standard of education for a fee same as most of these private universities in Nigeria.
Modified
Studying in Ukraine isn't same amount as studying in Nigeria. You can't exclude visa fee,air ticket and international passport charges.These alone makes it more expensive that is the more reason schools like America University of Nigeria charge similar rate as covenant. This is because the school is affiliated to America
Re: Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? by Alanine1123: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bluetooth2:

Admission is much easier in the core north .

Provided that you are from the school catchment. The two most competitive universities in Nigeria for 2 consecutive years, is located in the north.

(1) (Reply)

11-yr-old Wins 16th Spelling Bee Competition / 5 Useful Mobile Apps For Students / NUC Suspends Caritas, Lead City & Tansian Universities' Licenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.