Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Cause Of Rise In Foodstuff In SE Is Fuel Not Blockade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cause Of Rise In Foodstuff In SE Is Fuel Not Blockade (404 Views)

This Was 20litters Fuel Not Up To A Year( Picture) / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / Hike In Foodstuff Prices, Igbo's And Southerners Are Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cause Of Rise In Foodstuff In SE Is Fuel Not Blockade by Bornu1stSon(m): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2021
Don't be deceived, it is rise in fuel that led to rise in food stuffs, I think Federal government refused to address this issue because, they want to use it as a distraction to the main tsunami striking us.

What concerns Food with high cost of Transportation?

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 please come let's divert our attention to the happening in the country
Re: The Cause Of Rise In Foodstuff In SE Is Fuel Not Blockade by Bornu1stSon(m): 6:52am On Mar 03, 2021
Nigerian youths, Know where your problem is and tackle it else, Marketers and Federal government will raise Fuel to 250 and then, they will bring down to 230, then youths will clap for them for hard-work done not knowing that we lost 40 naira.
Re: The Cause Of Rise In Foodstuff In SE Is Fuel Not Blockade by Yenefer(f): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2021
I wonder why? Arab countries that produce oil can't even farm the land, due to lack of rain and rocky mountains, but they have every types of farm produce in excess. I sometimes wonder if SE really produce oil. Ohh I forgot is South South that produce Oil grin. In lamidi cownu's voice parasites"
Re: The Cause Of Rise In Foodstuff In SE Is Fuel Not Blockade by Bornu1stSon(m): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:
I wonder why? Arab countries that produce oil can't even farm the land, due to lack of rain and rocky mountains. I sometimes wonder if SE really produce oil. Ohh I forgot is South South that produce Oil grin. In lamidi cownu's voice parasites"

Oga Abịa, Imo are Niger Delta (Just that they hate that stupid name) and can produce Oil that can sustain all SE.

Let me tell you again, If SE and SS refuse to release oil or bomb oil facilities, Federal government won't be able to sponsor those Mechanized farming up north and greater portion may die off due to starvation. It is the oil money that sponsors those farmers for ur Information.

1 Like

Re: The Cause Of Rise In Foodstuff In SE Is Fuel Not Blockade by amazingspiderma: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2021
We hear you.
Re: The Cause Of Rise In Foodstuff In SE Is Fuel Not Blockade by Yenefer(f): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Oga Abịa, Imo are Niger Delta (Just that they hate that stupid name) and can produce Oil that can sustain all SE.

Let me tell you again, If SE and SS refuse to release oil or bomb oil facilities, Federal government won't be able to sponsor those Mechanized farming up north and greater portion may die off due to starvation. It is the oil money that sponsors those farmers for ur Information.

Happy birthday
Oil, Oil" You need to wake up. In the next 11 years oil will be useless. So little starvation and suffering is part of evolution. I believe my people will rise up from the Ashes of post oil Nigeria
Re: The Cause Of Rise In Foodstuff In SE Is Fuel Not Blockade by Asgard13: 7:18am On Mar 03, 2021
This people have been propagating this propaganda

Don’t understand why Yoruba people chose to propagate a propaganda that wont sell

One is on a thread saying there’s no beef in the east.
But there’s tomatoes onions ginger garlic and every farm produce from the north in every corner of the east

I mention two beef markets in the east
Gariki Enugu and bridgehead onitsha

Igbos should debunk this lies with utmost vex

Why is the west trying hard to turn Hausa Yoruba fight into southern and northern Nigeria fight with plenty lies to garnish

Hausa met it clear .. no food to southwest and they block Jebba .. northwest route

Kogi is not blocked
Taraba not blocked
Benue not blocked

So where is the south ba north thing coming?

Yoruba should dey there lane and fight their battles
Re: The Cause Of Rise In Foodstuff In SE Is Fuel Not Blockade by Bornu1stSon(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:
Oil, Oil" You need to wake up. In the next 11 years oil will be useless. So little starvation and suffering is part of evolution. I believe my people will rise up from the Ashes of post oil Nigeria

Funny, do you think we would be standing if not for oil, Look at Maiduguri 20 years ago bubbling in commerce and Maiduguri today bubbling in terrorism, is that improvement ? How can we build back. You and I know the answer.
Re: The Cause Of Rise In Foodstuff In SE Is Fuel Not Blockade by mancoconut: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2021
The world is moving on from oil to solar energy and gas... a guess what? Igboland has the largest gas reserve in Nigeria/West Africa, it's right there in Ohajj/Egbema Imo state!
Re: The Cause Of Rise In Foodstuff In SE Is Fuel Not Blockade by Bornu1stSon(m): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Asgard13:
This people have been propagating this propaganda

Don’t understand why Yoruba people chose to propagate a propaganda that wont sell

One is on a thread saying there’s no beef in the east.
But there’s tomatoes onions ginger garlic and every farm produce from the north in every corner of the east

I mention two beef markets in the east
Gariki Enugu and bridgehead onitsha

Igbos should debunk this lies with utmost vex

Why is the west trying hard to turn Hausa Yoruba fight into southern and northern Nigeria fight with plenty lies to garnish

Hausa met it clear .. no food to southwest and they block Jebba .. northwest route

Kogi is not blocked
Taraba not blocked
Benue not blocked

So where is the south ba north thing coming?

Yoruba should dey there lane and fight their battles

I am also surprised, I do business and base in South East and I know the rise of food stuffs and transportation is as a result of increase in Fuel and not Blockade. Nigerians should wake up and protest against These fuel something else, our government will use this blockage confusion everywhere as weapon against us and raise Fuel to 400

1 Like

Re: The Cause Of Rise In Foodstuff In SE Is Fuel Not Blockade by Yenefer(f): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Funny, do you think we would be standing if not for oil, Look at Maiduguri 20 years ago bubbling in commerce and Maiduguri today bubbling in terrorism, is that improvement ? How can we build back. You and I know the answer.
Yep! without Oil we are tossed but Boko Haram was also created or armed by the Oil cartels. Oil have bring good and bad for us. I wish Oil wasn't discovered in Nigeria in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Riden Lagos Community "Orile" Cry Out, As Peacepro Makes Outreach / Fuel Scarcity: Petrol Station Caught Selling Water To Motorists: Pics & Video / Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.