Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

The Food War Is Between North And West Not South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Food War Is Between North And West Not South (3190 Views)

2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula / APC Potential Candidate In South-west, Not South-east- Yakasi / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2021
I can see some miscreants trying to rope in Eastern Nigeria into the food war.
We have our own scores to settle.
Youruba should face the war alone. There's nothing like Southern Nigeria here.
We only have Northern, Eastern, Western and Mid-Western Nigeria.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by limeta(f): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2021
Divide and rule
Aboki wan try

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by Thewrath(m): 10:30am On Mar 03, 2021
The whole south cannot go to war simply because the SW said so...
It’s SW when it Favour them but south when it doesn’t..
It’s a family issue,should be settled as such.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by okeyglm: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2021
lie, I couldn't buy pepper 50naira in ph yesterday. the embargo is everywhere .

7 Likes

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by donbachi(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2021
My friend in the north..just told me.dat pepper is entering their eyes.cos the air is polluted with rotten peppers...e don be.

15 Likes

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by Iamgrey5(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2021
Exactly my brother

Food is currently at the cheapest in East in particular

Tomatoes and Cows full everywhere like rain water

Only west should work hard to get food security, they are currently balling in the East.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by Iamgrey5(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2021
Thewrath:
The whole south cannot go to war simply because the SW said so...
It’s SW when it Favour them but south when it doesn’t..
It’s a family issue,should be settled as such.
Exactly my brother

Although South West never asked you to go to war.

7 Likes

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by johnmartus(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2021
Oga nobody is roping east. We call it south becauseYoruba are the major stakeholders in southern Nigeria removed Yoruba from southern Nigeria andsee what left. 5% can't be regarded as south .
Firstorderwizard:

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by johnmartus(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2021
This is not aboki this is your fellow igbo ... he hate Yoruba people sadly he can't staying in his region.you drink our water eating our food doing your business without any fear from anywhere .
limeta:
Divide and rule
Aboki wan try

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2021
Is
johnmartus:
Oga nobody is roping east. We call it south becauseYoruba are the major stakeholders in southern Nigeria removed Yoruba from southern Nigeria andsee what left. 5% can't be regarded as south .
Egbon how exactly are Yorubas major stakeholders in southern Nigeria Una won start another one??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by Hyperchi(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2021
johnmartus:

U ppl use tomatoes the most, we have palm fruit stew, u ppl use the yam the most/ we have yam and also three leave yam,
Not everything we cook we use groundnut oil coz we have palm oil. Remove the east from the South,
And u see all ur elders going to kano to beg

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by Warripikine: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2021
Sad but true... The north can't involve the southern States because that will signal the end of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by johnmartus(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2021
When million of igbos and others tribe occupied the region. I'm not sure if you guys think deeply before uttering nonsense. Southwest is the face of southern Nigeria in fact face of Nigeria.
PaChukwudi44:
Is
Egbon how exactly are Yorubas major stakeholders in southern Nigeria Una won start another one??

3 Likes

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by johnmartus(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2021
Have you see northern address east as south?
Hyperchi:

U ppl use tomatoes the most, we have palm fruit stew, u ppl use the yam the most/ we have yam and also three leave yam,
Not everything we cook we use groundnut oil coz we have palm oil. Remove the east from the South,
And u see all ur elders going to kano to beg

2 Likes

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by PrinceOfLagos: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2021
johnmartus:
When million of igbos and others tribe occupied the region. I'm not sure if you guys think deeply before uttering nonsense. Southwest is the face of southern Nigeria in fact face of Nigeria.
The fight is between the hausas and the yorubas

Stop dragging other tribes into your misfortune .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by johnmartus(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2021
Stop adding south to your east. Fulani that gave you east know what they are doing.And besides can your people leave south? I mean Yorubaland this one majority of them are speaking Yoruba fluently.
Noel19:

Oponu, let the south east leave your South West and see what will become of your region.

2 Likes

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by Factshunter: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2021
And so? What next? Whether it's about the SW or not who cares does the news about it trending in SE make any difference?

I don't know why you guys feel the need to interfere or get yourself involved in the matter on ground when it doesn't concern nor affect you in anyway. Dudes, stop trolling nairaland about and get something doing already. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by Monogamy: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2021
And Mr, so SW people told you they can't fight their battle alone?

SW has been handling their problems amicably without inviting others.

This case won't be different except if some people are using reverse psychology to seek attention

8 Likes

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by Ayo2004: 11:17am On Mar 03, 2021
Noel19:

Oponu, let the south east leave your South West and see what will become of your region.
Are u talking about the SW that South easterners see as Dubai and are marching to move every single day grin

8 Likes

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by johnmartus(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2021
I'm sorry I preferred to interact with sane people, not someone suffering frommanic depression.
PrinceOfLagos:

The fight is between the hausas and the yorubas

Stop dragging other tribes into your misfortune .

5 Likes

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2021
Monogamy:
And Mr, are SW people told you they can't fight their battle alone?

SW has been handling their problems amicably without inviting others.

This case won't be different except if some people are using reverse psychology to seek attention
It's high time we stopped attaching that 'South' to 'West'. We are Westerners. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by Monogamy: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2021
gomojam:
It's high time we stopped attaching that 'South' to 'West'. We are Westerners. Shikena.

There is nothing like Southern unity to start with...

So those people forcing attachee by force are only wasting their time

2 Likes

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by PrinceOfLagos: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2021
johnmartus:
I'm sorry I preferred to interact with sane people, not someone suffering frommanic depression.
Ah pele ti e

Enjoy your hunger strike grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by Asgard13: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2021
The country have always been divided between north west south

South for old eastern region

West for Yoruba region

Now see Yoruba urchins shameless want to be address as south

This people no get shame for once.

Thanks southern Nigeria for bursting this fake Yoruba southern unity

Imagine on up is saying Hausa have alway address Yoruba as south not west again

Yoruba and changing narratives is like pikin changing pampers

They just do it ... like say others are fools grin

Yoruba abi .. western Region of Nigeria should be pragmatic and find their battles not all this narratives..

Atimes it makes them appear too desperate

And that’s bad for self acclaimed sophisticators

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by Asgard13: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2021
gomojam:

Pls enlighten them the more

Thank you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by Asgard13: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2021
Noel19:

Eleribu! Go to all the commercial areas of Lagos State and do a headcount of most businesses there, you'll see that Igbos dominate while your youths are busy doing Agbero from one bus Stop to another.

Pls leave them to their hallucinations

It makes them feel better and superior

Even with their ghost Yoruba towns and cities

All of them now na lagosians

None is proud of his Yorubaness

None can comfortably claim another city outside Lagos

Na only wen NBS comes with fake statistics that they will remember Ekiti

Knowing fully well that Ekiti osun oyo ondo Kwara ogun are all ghost towns and abandon bushes call cities.

Maybe someday will post pictures of Yoruba cities and town
Inner roads and houses.. we all know already .. but for some that don’t know and believing their online propaganda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by osscarr(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Aboki dey apply divide n rule
South is south n North is north
Aboki if u rant finish, come n carry ur tomato n pepper go sell for sokoto

1 Like

Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by osscarr(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Aboki dey apply divide n rule
South is south n North is north
Aboki if u rant finish, come n carry ur tomato n pepper go sell for sokoto
Re: The Food War Is Between North And West Not South by omoharry(f): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Aboki..Aboki...Aboki..How many time did I call you? Take your time ooo!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Ex Minister Bayo Shittu Bombs Asiwaju Tinubu At APC Convention (video / "Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu / Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.