Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders (22998 Views)

Lalong: Don’t Blame Herdsmen Alone, Farmers Also Carry AK-47 For Self-Defence / AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Says He Was Misunderstood / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by MuchAdo: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Good
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by airsaylongcome: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2021
post=99564914:
Peace is all we want in our nation.

Not all these paparazzi pinshures.

God bless Nigeria and may all the troublemakers in this nationbe punished.

When the trouble makers are Igbo drug dealers or seccesionists you are very quick to plainly or indirectly call them out. But when they are fulas you cover it up with "all the trouble makers". Call the Fulanis out! Stop showing bias
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by Faithful1234(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2021
reconsider or reconcile tell ortom to pay teachers.very very important.
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by Alexclem(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2021
southsouthking:
A clear message to all of us fighting for these imps, all i wanna say is that they don't really care about us.
politicians dey quarrel?
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by 99thEnemy(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2021
Politicians...... No permanent friend, no permanent enemy... as long as it sooths their selfish interests they decide. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by BabaO2: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2021
Nonsense
Why the patching and covering up of the masterminders of the killers herdsmen just because of political interest?
It is obvious that the bauchi state governor, sheik gunmi et al are the sponsors of the terrorists
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by Yusman316(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2021
That's how politicians roll, while their gullible followers roll in the opposite direction grin
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by thorpido(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2021
See Nyesom Wike belle?Why do men let the tummy grow to a pot belly? sad

It's good they reconciled so they don't keep heating up the polity.It doesn't change Bala Muhammed's position though.
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by Jubril86323: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2021
[url=twix.club] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]

Do you know you can make up to 2.5% of your capital daily from trading Cryptocurrency Certificate of difference ( Bitcoin , ethereum etc.) ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join us today and enjoy returns up to 2.5% credited directly to your bank account daily. You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

[url=twix.club] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by BigJmbaitoli: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2021
Jesse6:
Fintiri you carry youself go settle people and shila boys dey here dey finish your people

I was a victim of shila terrorism in Yola
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by saaron(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2021
Publicity stunts. Fulanis who're possessed with evil spirits have no forgiveness in their hearts.
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by garfield1: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
Asgard13:
Now this is political maturity

Pdp will keep being a National party

No Hope and Okorocha

Or Oshiomole Tinubu and the cabals

Apc is evil

You lie.apc better pass useless pdp
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by Sonoyom(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Crimi.nals
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by timagentms: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Auntyada89:
Peace is all we need Right now
Happy Birthday Aunty Dada, I wish you the best of life.
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by lexy2014: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1384106/governor-ortom-bala-mohammed-reconcile-media-fight-ak47-herders-photo/

With this covid19 facemask, we can't really tell if a person is smiling or laughing. No more facial expressions. These ones are hugging but what facial expression is beneath d face covers?
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by Cajal(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
See mumu Governors ...no physical distancing
Even bubu dey breach that
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by Cachetdotng: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
southsouthking:
A clear message to all of us fighting for these imps, all i wanna say is that they don't really care about us.
of a plain truth...na wetin I de always tell many people be dis...but dem no de like to reason embarassed
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by Jesse6(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just yesterday sef they collected my friend's new iphone x and macbook
BigJmbaitoli:

I was a victim of shila terrorism in Yola
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by delishpot: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
Meanwhile its killing as ussual for the helpless victims who will be caught in the war between powerful people of Nigeria
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by lanrecisse30(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Friends in crime
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by MoIbrahim: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
They always make up. It is their hungry social media supporters who never make up and work together.

Sadly, supporters can only think about tribe and religion. And there are many of such supporters even on Nairaland too.

Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by BigJmbaitoli: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jesse6:
Just yesterday sef they collected my friend's new iphone x and macbook

wow! terrible... they have destroy once secured city
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by Jesse6(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
The painful thing is the fact that they are just young boys with just knives so imagine when they get guns
BigJmbaitoli:

wow! terrible... they have destroy once secured city

1 Like

Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by favor914: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
Asgard13:
Now this is political maturity

Pdp will keep being a National party

No Hope and Okorocha

Or Oshiomole Tinubu and the cabals

Apc is evil
Mumu stop changing the narrative after they have deceived you as usual, they reconciled leaving you alone in the rain? Sorry.
Re: Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders by DedeNkem: 6:04am On Mar 04, 2021
I have ABSOLUTELY no respect for all Nigerian politicians. They are all visionless, incompetent, murderous thugs and very corrupt!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa / Nnamdi Kanu Starving In DSS Facility – Brother (Prince Kanu Meme) / Kwankwaso To Boycott Arewa Interactive Session Over Plot To Endorse A Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.