Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Senator David Mark: Why All The Hatred For Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator David Mark: Why All The Hatred For Him? (794 Views)

David Mark Why? / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Senator David Mark Receiving Ash On His Forehead Today From A Priest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator David Mark: Why All The Hatred For Him? by 1luvkipsus: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
When I posted on Saturday night that the Senate President, Sen. David Mark was leading his rivals with wide margin(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=642956.msg8090061#msg8090061), some unscrupulous elements, especially the ill-equipped and confused guys from Saharareporter posted lies, deceit and falsehood with the intent to mislead the populace that Sen. Mark was losing 'so bad' to Onoja. I didn't waste my precious time countering their falsehood because I knew the whole truth would soon be made known. My phone rang all through the night; patriotic Nigerians sympathetic to Mark called me from within and outside the country to get the minute by minute results as they trickled in. I didn't disappoint them as I was patient enough to give them the results as they came in.

On Sunday evening at about 05:10, the Returning Officer of the Benue South Senatorial district made public the result of the Senatorial election; AND SENATOR DAVID MARK WON!!!!!! He beat his closest opponent, Gen. Lawrence Onoja with a very wide margin. And case closed!!

But this afternoon, my phone began to ring again. This time, it is not to get details of the results but desperate calls to confirm "IF IT IS TRUE THE ELECTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED"? I can feel the fear, pains and anger in the voices of the callers. They are angry that the free and fair election, which saw the re-election of Sen. David Mark is 'cancelled'. They are angry with ACN and other peddlers of fake news and rumours. To God be the glory, I have been able to calm down their nerves.

But, who is behind all these lies? Must we lie every time? I want to use this medium to inform the general public that SEN.DAVID MARK'S ELECTION HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED!!! The election has been described as free and fair by all the gladiators, and those who lost have already congratulated David Mark. I want the House to disregard this evil and malicious rumour, it is only aimed at misleading the populace. The Senate President remains the political godfather of Idomaland, he can not lose an election so easily. His popularity is non negotiable.

To those who showed much solidarity, it is thank you! To those who posted lies and deciet, it is a pity!
You can always reach me on 08065224596.

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed Buhari(cry Cry Adult) Cried That Day Becos He Knw He Wil Never Win / New Pdp Chairman To Emerge In 2012 / Obasanjo To Quit Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.