Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food (5997 Views)

Nothing Concerns Crocodile Smile With Endsars Protests / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by FSU: 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
With this, nothing concerns me with Hausa-Fulani food

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by lilvicky68(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lol..hope you can eat that for 3 months straight..

16 Likes

Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Any energy source in that combination? Na express you dey enter so...

2 Likes

Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by FSU: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

What do you think avocado and bananas supply? Heavy calories. Every food, less so proteins, is energy supplying. It all depends on amounts and your body metabolism
Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by FSU: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
lilvicky68:
It's been 6 months now on fruits and nuts and vegetables. I am a vegetarian.

16 Likes

Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by lilvicky68(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
FSU:

Okay ride on
Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by blackmantis: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Fish
Palmoil
Crayfish
Yam
Coco yam
Cassava
Pepper
All sorts of vegetable leaf(ugu,oha, ukazi etc)
Local rice
Just to name some types of food abundant in the south.

2 Likes

Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by Monogamy: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Pepper, onions and tomatoes are important for balance diet
Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by ngadaAwo: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Monogamy:
Pepper, onions and tomatoes are important for balance diet
gbegile boys says hi
they're accumulating cheesy
bring 5 new recruits for them and get a 1 day free of gbegile
they're running out of recruits making their accumulation to take long cry
most of their recruits don't comment again
Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by Monogamy: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
ngadaAwo:
gbegile boys says hi
they're accumulating cheesy
bring 5 new recruits for them and get a 1 day free of gbegile
they're running out of recruits making their accumulation to take long cry

What sort of nonsense is this, people are busy talking about important issue this one is talking about comments cancellation...

Not everyone is idle....
Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by 9jaBloke: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Banana
Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by Jamesbally: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
FSU:
With this, nothing concerns me with Hausa-Fulani food

What you displayed was brought from the North. Without the North, the South will starve to death grin grin.

1 Like

Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by pozehnani(f): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Eyes Neva turn you.

1 Like

Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

What you displayed was brought from the North. Without the North, the South will starve to death grin grin.
Why some of una dey foolish like this sef? Banana abi nah plantain wey dey grow even for forest in the south west nah I'm you dey talk trash about? Nah only that Apple no fit grow for south west.

4 Likes

Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by Juliearth(f): 3:10am On Mar 04, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

All these fruits contain sugars, which provide energy. The avocado is mainly protein and proteins provide energy as well. Op is good to go!
Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by Adelaide2: 3:36am On Mar 04, 2021
Jamesbally:

Mumu. Oranges, banana and avocado are everywhere in the south. Apple is imported. Go and eat your kpomo.
Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by GreaterFuture(m): 5:06am On Mar 04, 2021
Nairaland and mad people are like bread and Beans, #sad
Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by blackpanda: 5:42am On Mar 04, 2021
You go shit tire grin grin cheesy
Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by orisa37: 5:50am On Mar 04, 2021
FUNNY POST.
Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by orisa37: 5:53am On Mar 04, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

TO DAURA.
Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by orisa37: 5:59am On Mar 04, 2021
FSU:

BE A BOKOHARAM AND A MAD COW EATER.
Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 04, 2021
If I chop this kind small food come comot for morning, I go faint for road.

1 Like

Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by Jamesbally: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2021
Adelaide2:

Mumu. Oranges, banana and avocado are everywhere in the south. Apple is imported. Go and eat your kpomo.

You go use orange and Banana do OWANBE. angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by Jamesbally: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2021
BabaOwen:
Why some of una dey foolish like this sef? Banana abi nah plantain wey dey grow even for forest in the south west nah I'm you dey talk trash about? Nah only that Apple no fit grow for south west.

The dew Plantain and Banana grown the the South is not in commercial quantity. The ones you eat daily is from the North. Without food from the North, NA Colanuts una go dey chop daily. grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by ArticleBeast: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2021
Jamesbally:

The dew Plantain and Banana grown the the South is not in commercial quantity. The ones you eat daily is from the North. Without food from the North, NA Colanuts una go dey chop daily. grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Banana is from the north, is that you are stupid? Then why is it very expensive in the north. I bet your lazy ass haven't crossed Abuja

1 Like

Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by Ddokie: 9:25am On Mar 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Apart from beans, there is nothing else the core north really has that we can't do without.

Tomatoes and onions are nice to have but are not show-stoppers. One can make very good stew for rice and yam with egusi, and our own Ofe-Akwu is always better than the regular stew which makes tomatoes dispensable. There are many people who can't even stand onions. Those who can't do without fruits can take supplements for the vitamins. In any case, most of the fruits we consume don't come from the north. I think its just watermelon that they have. Banana is from the southwest while pineapple is from Edo. Mango and orange yakpa for east.

So what exactly does the north provide that we can't do without?

Jamesbally:

Director, plantain is from the south west. We no fit finish plantain and banana wey yoruba dey produce. Check well.
Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by Jamesbally: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Banana is from the north, is that you are stupid? Then why is it very expensive in the north. I bet your lazy ass haven't crossed Abuja

Thank your stars, your Governors begged their Northern masters and they promised to pay the 4.5 billions that was demanded by the Northern business men. The North would've crippled the economy of the West. Na only plantain una for dey chop and drink. You can mix plantain and Colanuts, that might Taste good for starving Westerners. Your Governors knew the implications. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

Re: See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food by FSU: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
More on my food: mango, pineapple strawberries, banana, orange

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK / Anambra, Afreximbank Sign $200m Development Agreement / Tajudeen Abbas: Gbajabiamila’s Record In National Assembly Can’t Be Matched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.