Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? (4850 Views)

Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace" / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / Please Do Hausa Tribe Practice Their Culture Or Only Islamic Laws Rule Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
Why Do D Hausa Men (Aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? Dey Will Pull Down Their Trouser Or Short, Bend Down & Piss. Is It Their Culture? Or Does It Av To Do With Their Religion? It's Really Funny To Me. Fati2001
Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Anigreat: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
shocked

I think it has to do with religion
And i think they called it Ablution
Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2021

someone once told me it had 
 to do with the fact that most of
 them aren't Circumcised but anyway
 lets hear from experienced lips⚫

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Truvel:
Why Do D Hausa Men (Aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? Dey Will Pull Down Their Trouser Or Short, Bend Down & Piss. Is It Their Culture? Or Does It Av To Do With Their Religion? It's Really Funny To Me. Fati2001
it's not religion. it's just a northern doings.

am a muslim and most muslims from the south here don't do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by illicit(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Religion....
Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Piboy: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
They don't want the urine to splash on their body or clothes after it touches the ground due to force from the height they'll be at while they stand and urinate.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by slam7000(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
cchub:

You don’t squat to pee like northerners? Do you think northern Christians squat to pee if it’s a northern thing?

Do you carry plastic kettles like northern Muslims

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Nychillax(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Truvel:

What's ur problem with that, they don't want the drop of urine on their clothes coz it's unhygienic. Islam av zero tolerance to anything unhygienic on a body or clothes.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by ajailer(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
it's got to do with their religious beliefs. they don't want the pee splashing on their body when they pee and it's even why u see them wash the tip of their male organ after urinating

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by infotainment(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
ajailer:
it's got to do with their religious beliefs. they don't want the pee splashing on their body when they pee and it's even why u see them wash the tip of their male organ after urinating

This is the most correct response to op's question

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Kobicove(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
ajailer:

Those guys are so religious to the point of being fanatical undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by baralatie(m): 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I think it has to do with religion
And i think they called it Ablution
Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by lilvicky68(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nychillax:

What's ur problem with that, they don't want the drop of urine on their clothes coz it's unhygienic. Islam av zero tolerance to anything unhygienic on a body or clothes.
But why their men no dey like baff abi is the water not hygienic enough?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nychillax:

Oga, Even If U Self Dey Do Am, E Never Reach Quarrel. Na Question I Ask. By D Way, Dis Zero Unhygienic Tolerance U Are Talking Abt Is Rarely Found In Dis Aboki Poeple Ooo. Many Of Dem Are Dirty & Rarely Take Their Bath. But If Dem Won Piss Dem Go Bend Down Like Woman Dey Piss.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by 2ru9jaman: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Take close look at a northern man urinating next time, they have the longest prick. like a thick horse cock.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by quinox947: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
It is an Arabian culture incorporated into the Hausa/ fulani culture which some of them has introduced into Islam. The ancient Arabian men squat to pee because as at those times there were no trees to cover the P*nis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
2ru9jaman:
Take close look at a northern man urinating next time, they have the longest prick. like a thick horse cock.
Just See Where Ur Mind Dey Go.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=baralatie post=99576120][/quote] Are They D Only Tribe Peeing Dat Way?
Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Omihanifa: 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
It's not only Hausa men o

Even some igala and Ebira Moslems too bend down to pee angry and the most disgusting thing there is that some of them will now stand up after pee with there naked butt showing when they are trying to wear their trousers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Nychillax(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
lilvicky68:

Are u living with them to knw that they doesn't bath??
Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
ajailer:
So, U Mean Dat If Dey Bend Down To Pee, D Urine Won't Splash On Their Body?
Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Piboy:
They don't want the urine to splash on their body or clothes after it touches the ground due to force from the height they'll be at while they stand and urinate.
So, U Mean Dat If Dey Bend Down To Pee, D Urine Won't Splash On Their Body Or Clothes After Touching D Ground?
Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=baralatie post=99576120][/quote] Their Ablution Has To Do With D Mouth, Eyes, Nose, Ears, Hands, Legs Etc. Not With D Penis. If U Say It's Their Culture Or Religion, It's Understandable.
Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Jamesbally: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
cchub:

Southern Muslims are not original Muslim, it's like NNANDI KANU who is a fake SHEKAU. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by ajailer(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Truvel:
So, U Mean Dat If Dey Bend Down To Pee, D Urine Want Splash On Their Body?

ba ankali
Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by igboarenice: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
cchub:

Lies
Most Muslim don't urinate while standing.
There is an hadith that prohibit that I know a lot of southern Muslims you'll never caught urinating while standing
Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by Piboy: 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Truvel:
So, U Mean Dat If Dey Bend Down To Pee, D Urine Won't Splash On Their Body Or Clothes After Touching D Ground?
The force will be reduced.
Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by oloyedewaris(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
igboarenice:

Lies
Most Muslim don't urinate while standing.
There is an hadith that prohibit that I know a lot of southern Muslims you'll never caught urinating while standing
There's no hadith of such, it's sunnah(culture) of the Muslims and it's not necessary, just recommended
Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by iLegendd(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
lilvicky68:

Damn! Your sense of humor/savage has hunchback. I couldn't hold the laughter.
Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by lilvicky68(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
iLegendd:

Damn! Your sense of humor/savage has hunchback. I couldn't hold the laughter.
Lol..na question na
Re: Why Do Hausa Men (aboki) Bend Down Like Women To Piss? by TheVictim01(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Brother, calm your down please. Those whom you observed to be dirty, it mostly had to do with the nature of their work, always think before you diss nonsense.

lilvicky68:

Lol..na question na

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"i Am Proud To Be A Nigerian": Give 5 Good Reasons / Interesting Facts About The 15th Century / Unveiling Alaafin Of Oyo's FIRST Wife + Their 58-year Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.