Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere (20897 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi / Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC / Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by slam7000(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2021
agulion:
Off cause nobody will support a big thief of that magnitude, I was in Chicago USA when he hard problem nacotic agents

What’s your problem? You removed the R in narcotic and wrongly placed it in HAD.

Were you thinking of hard drugs?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by omoharry(f): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2021
Even with all Tinubus' support for the Fulani's and thier cattle colony! His silence in the face of Fulani siege in his region and their various crimes against his own people . The various cries from his people for thier leaders to speak up and to defend them against these headmen menace, but there was no response from him .
The only time we heard from him again was during his party registration exercise and his voice was head but only regarding his party affairs .
Even with all his asslicking and readiness to throw his own people under the bus just to save his neck and his ambition , this same Fulani he so much worshipped over his people, have come for him and ready to prob him for what ? For a something even thier own people are all guilty off? We all know this is witch hunting, just to weaken his quest to contest for the upcoming presidential election.
Next time he should learn how to stick with his own people for they will be the ones to fight & defend him when his suppose enemy comes for his head .
Tinubu, as well as other Yoruba leaders(especially under this wicked party )are all sell out and betrayals to thier people .only a hand full were able to speak up against these menance .
This act should teach us a lesson that a good leader is not about which party they belong to but who they really are.. From our observation, we found out that the leaders across APC & PDP really failed thier people, when they needed them the most .
Therefore , we should & must identify a good leader and vote for him in which ever party he belong . Just like what Edo did with Obaseki . they followed him from APC to PDP , becos they wanted him and not the party .
We must stop glorifying leaders that are coward , selfish and lack empathy . I believe we have such people but the problem is that the Nigerian political space is too toxic for them to function .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by dederocs(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2021
Democracy= all is equal and same under law, or is Nigeria animal farm?

Let him pay with all he owns.
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by almayda: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2021
Like the man has ever asked them for help...Afenifebi,what have the done for themselves,talk more of someone else.
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by Proffdada: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2021
SuperBold:
Yeebows have come to wa?k again on Tilumbu that is leaving rent free on their head. Why do Igbo like amebo like this?

ikpeazu = drunkard
obiano =drunkard
uzodinma = fulani lover
gburugburu 1 = mumu
The better one in Ebonyi, you igbos hate him, shey won fi hatred sheyin ni?
Guy! grin I'm literally laughing out loud here grin
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by Nerro042: 9:48am On Mar 04, 2021
All i see in the common here are just rantings of valueless Nigerians whose opinions doesn't matter at the end of the day. After typing trash you go back to suffering as usual.
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by hegelian: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Mumu you believe this rubbish story? Toothless losers Yinka Odumakin & Useless Jonathan & his wife haven’t been sentenced to prison, you are stupidly shouting Bola Tinubu’s name.

wetin concern jonathan and his wife here now, na so u dey useless reach...u sha must find a way to rope in others in anything just to ignite tribal tantrums..grow up
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by hegelian: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Shut up.
We openly condemn our own when they errr. Start doing the same and you just might earn some say.

who they condemn their own pass igbo, they even stoned their own in far away germany and openly called out the kerosene man and the supreme court gov...
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by Nerro042: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2021
Nerro042:
All i see in the comments n here are just rantings of valueless Nigerians whose opinions doesn't matter at the end of the day. After typing trash you go back to suffering as usual.
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by Nerro042: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2021
Nerro042:
All i see in the comments here are just rantings of valueless Nigerians whose opinions doesn't matter at the end of the day. After typing trash you go back to suffering as usual.
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by hegelian: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2021
buckeyemedia:
For lack of vision my people perish, Osinbajo is who Bola Tinubu is supporting for 2023, keep looking at the birds flying in the sky.

and you know thsi by how?? na you and him talk am for his room ba..olodo plenty here sha
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by Bigflamie(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Just shut up. You are the real Omo ale of we the Yorubas. You can rant from now till eternity We won't support Tinubu because when the Fulanis were beheading and raping our women same Tinubu was asking where are the cows just to please the Fulanis. We the reasonable Omoluabis will never see Tinubu as one of our own in this life again. Yorubas are no fools

I don't know why some of you Igbos are not smart enough. If you want to impersonate or claim another tribe on this kind of thread, you create a new moniker for it.
Most people knows this your moniker and you just disgraced yourself on their pro Tinubu and anti Tinubu issue. You made that staff.orayan moniker to stop bursting their treacherous nature because you've made mockery of everything.
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by juman(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2021
New efcc boss was tinubu candidate.
I think so.

Nobody can make buhari probe tinubu.
Nobody.

Tinubu is the most priced buhari's foot soldier.
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by Masterito(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2021
Only clowns will compare former president with a former governor. It seems you don't understand what it is to be a president of Nigeria. Kids full this forum.
buckeyemedia:
Mumu you believe this rubbish story? Toothless losers Yinka Odumakin & Useless Jonathan & his wife haven’t been sentenced to prison, you are stupidly shouting Bola Tinubu’s name.
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by juman(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2021
Third world country.
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by livinbygrace: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2021
I have said it many times that Tinubu can not get the Apc TICKET talkless of being president .There is no way A Muslim southamd Muslim North candidate in a country like Nigeria .
The best Apc can offer us Osinbajo/Zulum or Elrufai
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by Daymur(m): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2021
seunmsg:

Is anybody begging you for support? Tinubu has not said anything but some clowns are all over the place withdrawing a support nobody sought from them. Is this ment or crass idiocy?

Taking a retrospective look at our political history since 1999, I have doubt as to whether there has been any positive influence of the sociopolitical organizations like Afenifere on who emerges our President!

I could recall the days of AD, precisely during 2003 elections, their much talked about support ended up in the loss of the whole SW States to the then opposition PDP except LAGOS who didn't enjoyed any of such support!

Afenifere talks too much these days!
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by Fahdiga(m): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2021
Bigflamie:

I don't know why some of you Igbos are not smart enough. If you want to impersonate or claim another tribe on this kind of thread, you create a new moniker for it.
Most people knows this your moniker and you just disgraced yourself on their pro Tinubu and anti Tinubu issue. You made that staff.orayan moniker to stop bursting their treacherous nature because you've made mockery of everything.
I don't claim what I'm not. I am a bona-fide Yoruba man
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by Advocate500: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2021
Oshigun:

You're very irritating and a real nuisance. Hope you know that?
that guy seems to be more informed and more reasonable,you are bereaved of common sense ,you are been motivated by selfish interest, so don't expect that guy to think like you, he is a civilised man.
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by jamiudinho(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2021
seunmsg:
I don’t get it, what kind of support can Afenifere offer? Would they have ordered EFCC to stop whatever investigation they are allegedly carrying out or what? Did Tinubu even ask them for support? Everybody just want to use Tinubu’s name to shine these days.
u forget say those mumu supported PDP and atiku last election since then I never take Dem serious
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by SmartPolician: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2021
buckeyemedia:
For lack of vision my people perish, Osinbajo is who Bola Tinubu is supporting for 2023, keep looking at the birds flying in the sky.

Story for the deities.

Tinubu wanted to be Buhari's vice president, but Saraki and Obasanjo advised against a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

The only reason Tinubu will support someone else in 2023 is if he knows he stands no chance. The man is too greedy not to vie for presidency. Of course, everyone expects that he will want to vie in 2023 - given how much effort and sacrifices he made for the ruling party.

You see, the vast majority of northern Muslim will find it difficult to allow an arrangement that will whittle the influence they have around Aso Rock.

They will always produce a president or a vice. If Tinubu should be made a presidential flagbearer, it means he has to get a northern Christian. A Muslim-Muslim ticket will be difficult to convince many North Central states to vote for the APC.

Either way, unless the APC massively rigs 2023 elections, it will very tough for them to win the election.
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by Thetruthshallse(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2021
On this discuss, tinubu had it coming. I can remember prior to the 2019 election his wife i.e remi tinubu says they thrash her husband after 2015 election victory. Why the doesn't withdraw his support is beyond amazing. Or maybe it's greed that cause it. Anyway the horse has bolted, whatever that comes his way he should stomach it. But Buhari will forever be the biggest ingrate in the whole of mankind history. Or still maybe that is how the fulani's behaves. Posterity will judge them all.
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by Sunnyja: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2021
buckeyemedia:
If Jonathan a former president is "useless" how do we describe you ?
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by Babaken(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2021
bjdon:
haha. Tinubu the frog eyed rouge you see your life. Fulani have betrayed you, Yoruba can't stand you, your name smells in SE/SS. By the time they finish you, your political career will be well and truly over. Poetic justice!!
My friend relax Nobody is investigating anybody no be Nigeria we dey all na politics.
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2021
Advocate500:
that guy seems to be more informed and more reasonable,you are bereaved of common sense ,you are been motivated by selfish interest, so don't expect that guy to think like you, he is a civilised man.

So says a dumb IPOBian who will always celebrate and love Yoruba traitors and omo ale folks, like FFK and co, while hating Yoruba heroes like Awolowo, Adekunle, Osinbajo, Tinubu etal.

We know your tactics. Now get lost.
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2021
Dchampion65:
Hatred has blind folded this self acclaimed Yoruba leaders.

They are all out to see to his downfall.

They forgot that when Obasanjo, whom they can't tame, used his influenced and swiped Yoruba race, he, the disown, retained a state and the rest today is history.

And they are some of them who still went at back to seek for his assistance.

Since they have been abusing him, castigating him, assassinating his character, he has never reply them.

That is the real Omoluwabi

Indeed. That others, like the Fulani cabal in charge of Nigeria currently, don't know what it is to be honorable and upright is not a negative indictment of Tinubu or whatever he did for the cause.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by tonididdy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mostly broke persons na full this naira land.... Yet them no go let we rich boys comment first

Just negodu first 4 page littered with smelly hungry comments angry

... We go leave this naira land for Una angry
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by MajohBankz: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Oshigun:

Who are your people? Can't you see how all Yorubas here have spoken to your treacherous azz?

Nigeria is on edge currently. Everyone is hedging their bet to see where the wind blows. FG instrument is being used blatantly and unfairly to fight the SW meaning we Yorubas, for now, should stand strong and united.

Yeebos are protecting all their own, good and bad, yet wishing maximum security gulag for Tinubu while omo ales like you support them.

Northern leaders are even defending their bandits and presenting the murderers as saints and victims.

Yet a mumu like you backs the take down of Tinubu. How the f.ck does Tinubu deserve this hounding from this government and a man who would never have become President but for BAT?

Forget even Tinubu is our own. Do you have any sense of equity and justice in you? I notice also you are missing on all thread where proper Yorubas are telling Northerners to shove their food blockade up their azzes. Yet mention Tinubu and your erection is at full mast.

You're just an embarrassment if indeed Yoruba. Other Yorubas ain't your peeps because what they all realize, unlike you, isb that what we owe each other at this time is loyalty so we are not easily divided and then the weak link when Nigeria begins to unravel seriously.
Couldn't you have written all these without the bolded?
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
MajohBankz:

Couldn't you have written all these without the bolded?

Trust me, that slimy douche deserves even worse than the part in bold.
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Oshigun:

He is your Igbo nuisance brother and "people" so why pretend. Same as him and other IPOBian have always pushed for the jailing of Tinubu, when they have never asked for the punishment of any Igbo, is how you have never asked for the punishment of anyone but Yoruba people and leaders.

I knew something was always 'off' about you and it is now clear ThatFairGuy is right about your IPOBian pretender azz. You are finished here dude.

Pushing for the jailing of Tinubu?
You are clearly a deranged human being,
Tinubu's fellow APC goons that he helped to power are gunning for your lord and saviour,

I am just here to predict and then watch it happening
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by akdjr(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Is Afenifere now body of lawyers that can defend a case in court?
Re: EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere by 143WaZoBia: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

You? Condemn who? Who do you openly condemn? If it's this frog eyed tif,since when have you people ever condemned the tif?!
So tell me one person you know that’s not in APC that has said anything to promote Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender / Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 / France Aiding Boko Haram, Minister Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.