Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! (1000 Views)

The Last Testament Of Muammar Ghadaffi (last Speech On Tv) / Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : / If Ghadaffi Had Been A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by DeeJay20: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2011
IT LOOKS LIKE GHADAFI IS WINNING THIS ONE LOL!!!!

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InKXiN40n9c[/flash]
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2011
They messed up big time and they try to bully a small country ,its a big lesson for some other countries.
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
Iran will have lent a lot from the weakness of libya which was airpower
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by DeeJay20: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2011
olas2u:

They messed up big time and they try to bully a small country ,its a big lesson for some other countries.

USA/EU are proposing a "No-Drive Zone" Around rebel controlled area's LOL!

These guys just dont know when to Quit/stop!!!!
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by DeeJay20: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2011
olas2u:

Iran will have lent a lot from the weakness of libya which was airpower

They (EU/USA) are getting afraid as their has been large demonstrations in Egypt & Syria in
opposition to the war against Ghadafi Yesterday,
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2011
They thought they will keep it short
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by DeeJay20: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2011
olas2u:

They thought they will keep it short

There are reports coming in from the rebel held town of Musarata in Eastern Libya
that the towns people have started to fight against the rebels as they are tired
of not having access to Electricity and clean water, lol!

I guess the rebels or these hired gun-hands popularity is running thin!!! lol
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by cap28: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
DeeJay20:

There are reports coming in from the rebel held town of Musarata in Eastern Libya
that the towns people have started to fight against the rebels as they are tired
of not having access to Electricity and clean water, lol!

I guess the rebels or these hired gun-hands popularity is running thin!!! lol

deejay how you dey?

do u know on the bbc news this evng they reported that the people of misurata had taken up arms against gadaffi's forces not the rebel forces - they showed pictures of young children who had been hit by shrapnel and bullets and the bbc claimed that this was caused by gaddaffi's forces not the rebels, they showed pictures of these children's parents raging and swearing revenge on gadaffi's forces, so in actual fact the residents of misurata are actually against the rebels then?
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by DeeJay20: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2011
cap28:

deejay how you dey?

do u know on the bbc news this evng they reported that the people of misurata had taken up arms against gadaffi's forces not the rebel forces - they showed pictures of young children who had been hit by shrapnel and bullets and the bbc claimed that this was caused by gaddaffi's forces not the rebels, they showed pictures of these children's parents raging and swearing revenge on gadaffi's forces, so in actual fact the residents of misurata are actually against the rebels then?

The resident in the "so-called" occupied area's aretired of being bogged down and hemmed in by the rebels!!!

When you cant senf you chilfdren to school and you have no suppliesof food and water, i dont care what cause
the so-called rebels are fighting for,people will get angry and ask you to leave.
That why the west was calling for a "no drive zone" lol!!!
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by blacksta(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2011
what a misleading title - so was it the us/eu that sent the au or did they go on their on accord
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by cap28: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
DeeJay20:

The resident in the "so-called" occupied area's aretired of being bogged down and hemmed in by the rebels!!!

When you cant senf you chilfdren to school and you have no suppliesof food and water, i dont care what cause
the so-called rebels are fighting for,people will get angry and ask you to leave.
That why the west was calling for a "no drive zone" lol!!!

those rebels are scum and they will get their come uppance, notice how the US is frightened of arming them because they know it will be a repetition of what happened in afghanistan with osama bin laden, they have no credibility and if not for the air cover they are being given by the imperialist scum of america, britain and france they would have been history by now, let them and their fellow criminal collaborators keep salivating about libya's vast oil wealth they should be prepared to die because gadaffi is no pushover.
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by Mariory(m): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
Ghadaffi is murdering his own people and you are saying he is winning against the EU/US? Is that because every Libyan death makes EU/US weaker? How very interesting. Your version of 'winning' is very interesting.

Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mariory:

Ghadaffi is murdering his own people and you are saying he is winning against the EU/US? Is that because every Libyan death makes EU/US weaker? How very interesting. Your version of 'winning' is very interesting.

Stop buying into western propaganda,rebels in a country are civilans with arms,its a soveign country and it is not a democratic state ,democracy cannot work everywhere,the they attack china,or russia?Are does democracies.you better stop thinking like a second class .
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by Mariory(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2011
olas2u:

Stop buying into western propaganda,rebels in a country are civilans with arms,its a soveign country and it is not a democratic state ,democracy cannot work everywhere,the they attack china,or russia?Are does democracies.you better stop thinking like a second class .

This has nothing to do with propaganda. Why can't you people just forget the west for one moment in your life and think. Must your entire ideology revolve around the West?

And yes democracy is the best form of government that exists.
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by cap28: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mariory:

your way of reasoning defies comprehension - so you expect gadaffi to allow a group of thugs and criminals to overrun libya? thugs who are hanging black african people from lamposts - are these the people you feel are worthy of protection?

by the way if we want to talk about libyan deaths - do you save lives by dropping 120 tomahawk missiles on the same people you claim you are saving? give me a break!
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by Mariory(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2011
cap28:

your way of reasoning defies comprehension - so you expect gadaffi to allow a group of thugs and criminals to overrun libya? thugs who are hanging black african people from lamposts - are these the people you feel are worthy of protection?

What the hell has this got to do with what I said? And are these thugs the same people receiving his bombs in Misrata? I see your entire comprehension is still based on the premise of the 'west is evil' from your location in the west.

cap28:

by the way if we want to talk about libyan deaths - do you save lives by dropping 120 tomahawk missiles on the same people you claim you are saving? give me a break!

Open that box you live in a little wider and you will find that I have made no such claim.
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by cap28: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mariory:

This has nothing to do with propaganda. Why can't you people just forget the west for one moment in your life and think. Must your entire ideology revolve around the West?

you dont even understand the meaning of democracy - democracy is govt for the people by the people - libya operates a  jamahiriya which means a govt of the masses for the masses, gadaffi abolished the rights of landlords to charge rent for their properties this means that everyone in libya owns their own home, no-one is held to ransom by shylock private landlords or banks as is the case in the western nations, there are no homeless people in libya, do you prefer that the libyan people adopt what you myopically think is democracy - you live in democratic nigeria where 80% of the population live on less than $2 a day, whereas libyans henjoy the highest standard of living in the whole of africa, you live in so called democratic nigeria  where life expectancy is 48 yrs  whereas life expectancy in libya is 74 years, it makes me wonder how you can even criticise libya when your own so called democratic nation is in such a shambles.
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by cap28: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mariory:

What the hell has this got to do with what I said? And are these thugs the same people receiving his bombs in Misrata? I see your entire comprehension is still based on the premise of the 'west is evil' from your location in the west.

Open that box you live in a little wider and you will find that I have made no such claim.

it has everything to do with what you said because you are still repeating that same line about gadaffi killing his own people without pointing out that these people that he is killing  are armed thugs who are committing treason.  I wonder what you expect him to do, wait for them to overthrow him.

the civillians in misurata have been caught int he crossfire between pro gadaffi forces and these al qaeda thugs, how come you are not expressing any indignation over the black africans who have been lynched by these same al qaeda thugs, are you aware that you would be a marked man if you were in the eastern region of libya right now?

keep up your myopic defence of supporting evil.
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mariory:

That is the way you see things from your own angle.The recession as created a new way of thinking and you need to get it.The future is now resource based and the way to locate the resource is indirect or direct take over.In Nigeria the multinationals control things with shell leading the pack,become a senator or government official in Nigeria and starts seeing money you never worked for in your account from multinationals who want to you go against anything that will help your country create jobs for your people but what will benefit them and there country.They can change your government if they want.Libya never allowed some of the things we allowed in our country.Its oil company is better placed that NNPC.
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by DeeJay20: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
cap28:

you dont even understand the meaning of democracy - democracy is govt for the people by the people - libya operates a  jamahiriya which means a govt of the masses for the masses, gadaffi abolished the rights of landlords to charge rent for their properties this means that everyone in libya owns their own home, no-one is held to ransom by shylock private landlords or banks as is the case in the western nations, there are no homeless people in libya, do you prefer that the libyan people adopt what you myopically think is democracy - you live in democratic nigeria where 80% of the population live on less than $2 a day, whereas libyans henjoy the highest standard of living in the whole of africa, you live in so called democratic nigeria  where life expectancy is 48 yrs  whereas life expectancy in libya is 74 years, it makes me wonder how you can even criticise libya when your own so called democratic nation is in such a shambles.

THANKS A MILLION CAP28 for this point in Bold a Lecturer friend that was out in Libya
before coming back to London because of the "Present Crises" told me this also.

But if anyone doubts this, let he/she come here and make noise and i will just give you
the lecturers email and you can ask him lol!!!

Some people think we just chat "off the top of our heads" lol,
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by DeeJay20: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2011
olas2u:

That is the way you see things from your own angle.The recession as created a new way of thinking and you need to get it.The future is now resource based and the way to locate the resource is indirect or direct take over.In Nigeria the multinationals control things with shell leading the pack,become a senator or government official in Nigeria and starts seeing money you never worked for in your account from multinationals who want to you go against anything that will help your country create jobs for your people but what will benefit them and there country.[/b]They can change your government if they want.Libya never allowed some of the things we allowed in our country.Its oil company is better placed that NNPC.

[b]CO-SIGN Dude! i Agree with the Bolded Point 100% as i know people in MNC Oil companies
in Nigeria that can confirm what you say, thanks for pointing that out!!!
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by DeeJay20: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mariory:

Dude you need to really scrutinize your sources on this issue. I have spoken with Lecturers, Oil
workers and also Nigerians that have left Libya due to the present crises.
And what i am getting from them (Europeans, African, Asian people etc) is totally different feedback than what the main stream news is saying.
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2011
olas2u:

Who told you democracy is the best form of government.People  should  chose the way they are govern,not people telling you how you should be govern.China is a leading country it is not a democracy,singapore was ruled with iron fist before it became sucessful,democracy slows down decision processes and allows thugs to  get into positions.
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2011
DeeJay20:

CO-SIGN Dude! i Agree with the Bolded Point 100% as i know people in MNC Oil companies
in Nigeria that can confirm what you say, thanks for pointing that out!!!

I hope we all get this things,iran does exploration by its self,refines the oil by itself, and ships the oil by itself with iranian ship,Nigeria imports refined oil ,foreign ship operate over there and the refineries mya never work.
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by cap28: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2011
olas2u:

I hope we all get this things,iran does exploration by its self,refines the oil by itself, and ships the oil by itself with iranian ship,Nigeria imports refined oil ,foreign ship operate over there and the refineries mya never work.

exactly, libya also refines its own oil, you can see that due to the fact that both of these countries have a great level of control over their oil exports they are targetted by the US and labelled - "rogue" countries by the west.
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by Bastage: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2011
LMAO.

exactly, libya also refines its own oil, you can see that due to the fact that both of these countries have a great level of control over their oil exports they are targetted by the US and labelled - "rogue" countries by the west.

Do they? Wow? Just like every other oil producing (and a load of non-oil producing) nations? Amazing!!! The Libyans do something that every other country in the world does as well. And that makes it special does it? LOL. Quick!! Libyans breathe air as well. That must make them a target too.
As usual, you are desperately reaching into the realms of fantasy again.

Every time cap28 opens his mouth, he makes Libya under Gaddafi to be some kind of Utopian paradise.
He claims that Gadaffi made it a rich, wealthy nation.
Yeah, sure it's rich compared to sub-Saharan Africa but when you realise that it should be compared to the Gulf States and not nations like Nigeria, Ghanan, Kenya, etc, you discover just how badly Gadaffi has screwed his people. It's a small population with (according to cap28) vast oil reserves. Where is the money? Why haven't the people of Libya got it? Why aren't they living like the Arabs in the Gulf? The Saudis? The Kuwaitis? The UAE? Answer: because Gaddafi has stolen just about everything except for the few bones he throws to the people.

Look at unemployment for example: it's over 30%. For the young, it's nearer double that. cap28 burbles on about Libyans owning their own houses, there being no private landlords and no homeless. Just like all of the rest of the dross that he utters, that's completely and utterly untrue. But even if it were true (which it is not), what good is a house if you can't afford to live in it because you have no job?

cap28 will keep spewing his lies about the people of Libya being traitors, scum, etc. He ignores the fact that the second largest city - Benghazi - is totally against Gaddafi and he tars every person living there (what a scumbag).
He's nothing but a mouthpiece for his boyfriend Muammer.

His whole argument is based on racism. It's an argument of ignorance and hatred. He uses twisted facts to try to back that racism and ignorance up. He fails on every count.
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by DeeJay20: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2011
Bastage:

LMAO.

Do they? Wow? Just like every other oil producing (and a load of non-oil producing) nations? Amazing!!! The Libyans do something that every other country in the world does as well. And that makes it special does it? LOL. Quick!! Libyans breathe air as well. That must make them a target too.

Every time cap28 opens his mouth, he makes Libya under Gaddafi to be some kind of Utopian paradise.

Yeah, sure it's rich compared to sub-Saharan Africa but when you realise that it should be compared to the Gulf States and not nations like Nigeria, Ghanan, Kenya, etc, you discover just how badly Gadaffi has screwed his people. It's a small population with (according to cap28) vast oil reserves. Where is the money? Why haven't the people of Libya got it? Why aren't they living like the Arabs in the Gulf? The Saudis? The Kuwaitis? The UAE? Answer: because Gaddafi has stolen just about everything except for the few bones he throws to the people.

Look at unemployment for example: it's over 30%. For the young, it's nearer double that. cap28 burbles on about Libyans owning their own houses, there being no private landlords and no homeless. Just like all of the rest of the dross that he utters, that's completely and utterly untrue. But even if it were true (which it is not), what good is a house if you can't afford to live in it because you have no job?

cap28 will keep spewing his lies about the people of Libya being traitors, scum, etc. He ignores the fact that the second largest city - Benghazi - is totally against Gaddafi and he tars every person living there (what a scumbag).

His whole argument is based on racism. It's an argument of ignorance and hatred. He uses twisted facts to try to back that racism and ignorance up. He fails on every count.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libya#Economy

The Libyan economy depends primarily upon revenues from the oil sector, which constitute practically all export earnings and about one-quarter of gross domestic product (GDP). The discovery of the oil and natural gas reserves in the country in 1959 led to the transformation of Libya's economy from a poor country to (then) Africa's richest. The World Bank defines Libya as an 'Upper Middle Income Economy', along with only seven other African countries.[168] In the early 1980s, Libya was one of the wealthiest countries in the world; its GDP per capita was higher than that of developed countries such as Italy, Singapore, South Korea, Spain and New Zealand.[169]

Today, high oil revenues and a small population give Libya one of the highest GDPs per capita in Africa and have allowed the Libyan state to provide an extensive level of social security, particularly in the fields of housing and education.[170]

Climatic conditions and poor soils severely limit agricultural output, and Libya imports about 75% of its food.[172] Water is also a problem, with some 28% of the population not having access to safe drinking water in 2000.[176] The Great Manmade River project is tapping into vast underground aquifers of fresh water discovered during the quest for oil, and is intended to improve the country's agricultural output.

Libya has begun some market-oriented reforms. Initial steps have included applying for membership of the World Trade Organization, reducing subsidies, and announcing plans for privatisation.[174] Authorities have privatised more than 100 government owned companies since 2003 in industries including oil refining, tourism and real estate, of which 29 are 100% foreign owned.[175] The non-oil manufacturing and construction sectors, which account for about 20% of GDP, have expanded from processing mostly agricultural products to include the production of petrochemicals, iron, steel and aluminum.

Dude you need to chill with the hating and get some hard facts instead to support your points
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by cap28: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2011
Bastage:

LMAO.

You say every other oil producing country in the world refines their own oil - so how come  your own country nigeria doesnt, why does it IMPORT PETROL despite being a major crude oil producer? perhaps  you could enlighten us folks on NL why the 6th largest oil exporter in the world does not have even one fully operational refinery in nigeria.

If you are intelligent enough to come to the conclusion that its because nigeria is run by a bunch of theiving incompetent fools then you will commend libya for not going down the same route, you will also marvel at  libya's ability to build 5 major oil refineries despite 12 years of economic sanctions imposed on it by the west.

So in your mind despite the fact that Libya is an african country it should not be compared to other african nations but to the gulf states? honestly your way of reasoning is  lipsrsealed
They say remove the giant log in your own eye before you start complaining about the twig in someonelse's - how come you dont compare nigeria which has the second largest oil reserves in africa (libya having the highest) to the gulf states, why dont you compare the standard of living, the life expectancy, the human development index of nigeria to that of the gulf states?  Do you not think nigerians should also be living like the saudis and the kuwaitis?
Whether you want to accept it or not Gadaffi IMPROVED the living standards of libyans after he took power unlike nigeria's leaders who have continued to LOWER the living standdards of their own people year after year, Gadaffi constructed roads, built schools,  residential accommodation,  encouraged the education of women and he managed all this even while Libya was under draconian economic sanctions imposed on it by the west, nigeria has not even been able to provide the most basic amenities to its people despite record revenue surpluses I therefore  think it is totally ludicrous of you to talk about how rich YOU think libyans should be or how well YOU think they should be living when your own leaders havent even provided the most basic amenities to their own people - is there constant electricity, running water, good roads, good quality healthcare and education in libya - YES - are these basic amenities available to the average nigerian living in nigeria - NO -

Einstein, if unemployment is 30% as you allege can you explain to me why there were thousands of chinese, british and canadian workers in libya? what were they doing there? how did they get these jobs, can you also  explain to me why so many nigerians, ghanainas, somalians and chadians are also there working on constructions sites, how did they get these jobs since unemployment is so high there?

By the way when you dont have to worry about paying a mortgage or rent - its one less financial burden off your back, so can you please explain to me why libyans would not be able to afford to live in houses that they dont have to pay for?

Officially unemployment in britain is currently running at 8% and 1 in 5 young people are out of work - surely you shuld be up in arms about that too?

the people of eastern libya and in particular benghazi have a historically antagonistic relationship with gadaffi primarily because they come from the same tribe as the deposed king idris and many feel resentment towards gadaffi for overthrowing one of their own - this is something that is not unique to libya, in nigeria northerners would rather unite with their kinsmen against any southerner rather than join forces with them , that is tribalism and it exists in every multi ethnic nation, therefore the idea that libya should be any different indicates just how hypocritical and delusional you are.  these eastern libyans out of greed and resentment have been working with western intelligence serivices since the 1980s to try and depose gadaffi but each time they have failed, this current situtation is merely a culmination of years of plotting and planning, funded and backed by the US/UK intelligence services, only now its out in the open, while you foam at the mouth and bend over backwards to defend these psychotic traitors bear in mind that they hate black african people and have been ra.ping, beheading and brutalising many black african migrant workers who have been  unfortunate to find themselves in eastern libya at this point in time.  
divide and rule tactics is the major weapon of the western imperialist and he is using it to very good effect in the libyan situation, but because you are too s.tupi d to understand agenda of the western imperialist you remain oblivious to it, keep wallowing away in ignorance but dont expect everyone else to tow your s.tupid line.

can you please explain to me what is racist about exposing n.aked western imperialist aggression, please i would really like to know how in your mind you have come to the conclusion that i am racist because i have said:

it is immoral to invade a sovereign state without provocation under a false pretext of humanitarianism

it is immoral to drop tonnes of depleted uranium on a civilian population

it is immoral to try and assassinate the head of a sovereign nation simply because he refused to open up his nation to the wholesale r.ape and pillage of his natural resources by foreign multinationals

it is immoral to fund, arm and train a group of known criminals who have even killed your own soldiers in iraq and afghanistan in order to destabilise a sovereign nation and overthrow its head of state.

it is immoral to steal billions of dollars lodged in foreign accounts belonging to a sovereign nation in order to fund your illegal war against this same nation.

I would really love you to explain to me why in your mind all of the above are based on racism and ignorance.
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by Bastage: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2011
cap28:

You say every other oil producing country in the world refines their own oil - so how come  your own country nigeria doesnt

My country?
Is it not your country too? I find your comment very revealing.

please i would really like to know how in your mind you have come to the conclusion that i am racist because i have said

Are you really that stupid? That forgetful? Elsewhere you've written enough bile to show your true colours. How about the posts where you refer to anyone who disagrees with you as "niggers" and "Uncle Toms". Your pathetic defence holds no water. Your position isn't one against "Western Imperialism". It's always about attacking the white man. Anyone can read through your posting history and see that is the crux of your beef. Pleading innocence only makes you look more dumb. It's why you can never be taken seriously.

I'm not suprised that you haven't mentioned the fact that Gadaffi is now using cluster bombs on civilians in Misrata.
Re: USA/EU Begg Libyan Govt/Ghadaffi To Accept A "cease-fire" Agreement! Roflmao! by cap28: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
Bastage:

My country?
Is it not your country too? I find your comment very revealing.

Are you really that silly? That forgetful? Elsewhere you've written enough bile to show your true colours. How about the posts where you refer to anyone who disagrees with you as "niggers" and "Uncle Toms". Your pathetic defence holds no water. Your position isn't one against "Western Imperialism". It's always about attacking the white man. Anyone can read through your posting history and see that is the crux of your beef. Pleading innocence only makes you look more dumb. It's why you can never be taken seriously.

I'm not suprised that you haven't mentioned the fact that Gadaffi is now using cluster bombs on civilians in Misrata.

Yes its my country too , but i like to remind you that its also your country because in your delusional state you seem totally preoccupied with demonising gadaffi forgetting that your own country is in an even worse state.

Also you waste so much energy on demonising gadaffi when you should redirect all that negativity  towards your own leaders who are guilty of far worse crimes than gadaffi , only a fool and a hypocrite finds time to chase a rat in his house while his roof is on fire.

I refer to you as a self hating uncle tom and a niggerized black man because that is exactly what you are, you accept hook line and sinker EVERY LIE YOUR WHITE MASTER TELLS YOU WITHOUT QUESTION, only a re.tard accepts the words (without question) of a race of people who enslaved their ancestors, appropriated the natural resources of their nation and continues to use violence in order to acheive TOTAL SUBJUGATION of these same people.

Mo.ron, i know  you are too stu.pid to realise this but the real racists are the western imperialists who are in africa as we speak, looting and rap.ing africa's natural resources whilst simultaneously condemning the people of africa to a life of perpetual misery and poverty.

Do you not even feel like a fool when defending a race of people who annexed an entire continent and divided it up amongst themselves?

Do you not feel like a complete mo.oron when you defend a race of people who sell millions of dollars in arms to corrupt african heads of state so that these leaders will continue to assist them in the looting and ra.pe of africa?

If you had a brain it would be glaringly obvious to you that a person who drops bombs on non white nations around the world, colludes with corrupt dictators to impoverish these same peoples, uses its financial institutions to keep these nations submerged in debt and depicts people from africa as savage, primitive and backward are the real  racists.

I have come to the conclusion that aside from the fact that you are full of self hatred i also beleive that you are mentally retar.ded - there is no other explanation for your gross stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth In The Major Al - Mustapha's Trial / A Western/israeli Strike On Iran Will Achieve Nothing / From Nairobi Kenya To Monrovia Liberia: Lawmakers Are Ripping Off The People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.