Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,132 members, 7,842,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo (27749 Views)

Governor Ortom Approves Guns For Vigilantes In Benue State / Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead / Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by nasoeb: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

Pigidioott, stop mourning already. grin GEJ is gone forever!

Worry about the unreported carnage happening in the yeast.

We Yorubas are on top of ours.

Show us your Amotekun tongue
You see the reason why the yorubas and the igbos are the bigger foolss?... the minority fulanis that are not up to 20% of yorubas and igbos put together are the ones killing, maiming and displacing you guys from your ancestral homes and all you foolss can do is fight who is being killed more between the 2 of you. Indeed I cry for the both of you. This is the very reason the fulanis can do this, knowing who you guys are.
I will keep saying it, was the day the fulanis brings rubbish and senseless killing to south south precisely any Ijaw land, that day this country will break by force.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Optional09: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Amotekun is a joke that’s why i said let OPC do the job
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
betshopagent:
hahaha! See ya reason. Atlast you owned up. But rejecting your territory because it was conquered is cowardice. Las las, any1 wey tell u say we ge igbo muslims in d east lied to u. Travel n see, but u no go gree. Na small moni u go pay frm west to east.igbo muslim na wash !

Olodo! Is Ali Odefa not a muslim Is he not Igbo Continue decieving yourself.

What of the Imo muslims sibling that trended sometime back

Ilorin stopped being Yoruba land after Afonja rebelled. Both sides are okay with the status quo. Only pigidiottts think otherwise... grin
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Akiara:
YOU JUST DEY "KOLO" UP AN DAN ON TOP SAY FULANI DON BUILD ESTATE INSIDE YORUBA LAND.

STOP ATTACKING IGBOs THAT HAVE SECURED THEIR ZONES .....

THE IGBOs ARE EVEN STILL GIVING THE FULANI NIGHTMARES!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

INSTEAD OF "SCATTERING YOUR FINGERNAILS ON KEYBOARD" GO SEEK SOLUTIONS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Up till this moment, criminal Fulani herdsmen are leaving the SW en masse. Thanks to the proactiveness of our governors. Where is the estate

The yeast has been conquered by herdsmen and your governors are afraid to speak up because they are eyeing VP in 2023. What a shame!

Also, they have been banned from setting up their own Amotekun. Slaves!
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
nasoeb:

You see the reason why the yorubas and the igbos are the bigger foolss?... the minority fulanis that are not up to 20% of yorubas and igbos put together are the ones killing, maiming and displacing you guys from your ancestral homes and all you foolss can do is fight who is being killed more between the 2 of you. Indeed I cry for the both of you. This is the very reason the fulanis can do this, knowing who you guys are.
I will keep saying it, was the day the fulanis brings rubbish and senseless killing to south south precisely any Ijaw land, that day this country will break by force.

The difference between Yoruba and Igbos is that Yoruba governors are tackling the issue head on not minding if it will affect the chances of a Yoruba presidency in 2023. There is mass exodus of herders from the SW as we speak. It's no more business as usual.

On the other hand, Igbo governors are desperately trying to cover up herdsmen atrocities in the yeast and have even gone ahead to destroy ESN in order to remain in the good books of their Fulani masters for the VP position in 2023. They can't even set up their own Amotekun.

So who is the fool now
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Akiara: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
KEEP QUIET....

SEE AS YOU ARE "BREATHING HARD" JUST TO THINK.

AMOTEKUN IS A FAILED PROJECT ...WHY REPEAT WHAT FAILED!!! grin grin grin grin grin

HERDSMEN ARE KILLING AMOTEKUN....ABI YOU NO READD AM??

ESN FOR IGBOs "NO DEY LAUGH" AT ALL.

YOU JUST DEY MAKE NOISE...AS AN INCONSEQUENTIAL HUNGRY SLAVE IN YOUR OWN "FATHERS" HOUSE!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FULANI HAS EXPOSED THE COWARDICE INHERENT IN YOUR BROTHERS.

ILORIN IS ALREADY AT YOUR BACKYARD!!

MuchAdo:

Up till this moment, criminal Fulani herdsmen are leaving the SW en masse. Thanks to the proactiveness of our governors. Where is the estate

The yeast has been conquered by herdsmen and your governors are afraid to speak up because they are eyeing VP in 2023. What a shame!

Also, they have been banned from setting up their own Amotekun. Slaves!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Akiara:
KEEP QUIET....

SEE AS YOU ARE "BREATHING HARD" JUST TO THINK.

AMOTEKUN IS A FAILED PROJECT ...WHY REPEAT WHAT FAILED!!! grin grin grin grin grin

HERDSMEN ARE KILLING AMOTEKUN....ABI YOU NO READD AM??

ESN FOR IGBOs "NO DEY LAUGH" AT ALL.

YOU JUST DEY MAKE NOISE...AS AN INCONSEQUENTIAL HUNGRY SLAVE IN YOUR OWN "FATHERS" HOUSE!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FULANI HAS EXPOSED THE COWARDICE INHERENT IN YOUR BROTHERS.

ILORIN IS ALREADY AT YOUR BACKYARD!!

Pigidiotts are so insecure and dull. Where in the report was it stated that the 2 killed were Amotekun

ESN is the dead one. Amotekun is doing a very good job.

Envy will kill you... tongue

What pigidiottts cannot have, they hate... grin
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Rugaria: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
showafrica:

Politically distabilized toothless amotekun... Amotekun cannot be there and women go dey run go Benin Republic. The Amotekun agenda failed.

It failed woefully!

6 Likes

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by TechSkill: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Our governors are sending these amotekun men to their early graves, you want those guys to face fulani terrorists that are armed with ak47 with dane guns. Yoruba governors are the most stupid and useless in this country.
God bless yoruba nation
I am igbo but your state government are trying in terms of being proactive than what we have in the East but that does not mean they shouldn't do better.

It is just the Nigerian system at play
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by luluman: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Rugaria:
Amotekun? Is that a name of a person, place or thing?
Where have they been with their hunters dane guns!?

Fulani Herdsmen are approaching with RPGs and anti aircraft guns.., blazing!
Here is Amotekuns answer..
You must be Igbo
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by luluman: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
jimyjames:

on top of the matter but almost half population of Ogun are taking refuge in Benin Republic evicted from their homes by fulanis

Fulanis can't fight ESN even Nigerian soldiers are afraid of ESN
ESN is an enemy of Nigeria now unlike Amotekun.Dont compare the two.We all know wetin dey pain una.
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Akiara: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
HOW WILL I HATE " A KNOWN FAILURE"

I PITY FAILURES AND AMOTEKUN IS ..A RESOUNDING FAILURE....

MuchAdo:

Pigidiotts are so insecure and dull. Where in the report was it stated that the 2 killed were Amotekun

ESN is the dead one. Amotekun is doing a very good job.

Envy will kill you... tongue

What pigidiottts cannot have, they hate... grin

9 Likes

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
nasoeb:

U are a coward for not telling him the truth..
An idiot was is beefing igbo with GEJ simply bcoz igbo support GEJ but rather than a coward like u who claims to be from south south face him and tell him the truth u are roping igbo into ur cowardly coment..
I used to love GEJ so much but the time I realised u drunkard don't love igbo I stopped supporting him.
Igbo people took all insults for ur sake and or sorts of hatred and killing from buhari for the sake of ur son GEJ but u fools payed back with hatred..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Omoslim26: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
nasoeb:

Oga in Ogbaku we no get any mad marauding heardmen

the few in my martenal home we don drive them comot for our forests

before them create ban on open grazing we don dey enforce am already

one thing I have come to understand is dat the very moment you see the few ones if una no gather in numbers pursue them in the next 6months their numbers go shock una

but I agree with you on d one of some animals here dat derives senseless pleasure and orgasm in turning every thread here into Yoruba vs Igbo rants and jagons

very shameless sets of ragamuffins
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by jimyjames(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
luluman:
ESN is an enemy of Nigeria now unlike Amotekun.Dont compare the two.We all know wetin dey pain una.
it's better to be an enemy of Nigeria and be safe from herdsmen killers than be a friend of Nigeria and be killed by herdsmen
anotekun can't protect yoruba land with sticks, the last time they arrested fulanis and took them to police station the police officers in that station shot at them

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Amumaigwe: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:

The difference between Yoruba and Igbos is that Yoruba governors are tackling the issue head on not minding if it will affect the chances of a Yoruba presidency in 2023. There is mass exodus of herders from the SW as we speak. It's no more business as usual.

On the other hand, Igbo governors are desperately trying to cover up herdsmen atrocities in the yeast and have even gone ahead to destroy ESN in order to remain in the good books of their Fulani masters for the VP position in 2023. They can't even set up their own Amotekun.

So who is the fool now

The Yoruba governors are indeed tackling the issue headlong while their Jagagban is in coma. Hehehe

9 Likes

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Rugaria: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
luluman:
You must be Igbo

5 Likes

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Amumaigwe: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
luluman:

So Amotekun was designed to be friend of Nigeria, same sysyem that is opressing them. Una salvation far die

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
Akiara:
HOW WILL I HATE " A KNOWN FAILURE"

I PITY FAILURES AND AMOTEKUN IS ..A RESOUNDING FAILURE....

Come on, if wishes were horses, beggars pigidiottts will ride... grin

No Amotekun for pigidiotts slaves... grin
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
Amumaigwe:

The Yoruba governors are indeed tackling the issue headlong while their Jagagban is in coma. Hehehe

Who is Jagagban
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Easternmind(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:

Who is Jagagban
Well,I prefer you face the issue on ground in south west, rather than throwing meaningless banter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

GEJ is gone forever! Live with it!! It's like you rely on NL for all your information. That's how pigidiottts roll... grin
What's up with you and gej ? Dude said something else and you keep mentioning gej like he stole your pot of soup

3 Likes

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by jimyjames(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:

Pigidiottt, the first mayor of Enugu was Fulani - Umaru Altine. No be today. The yeast has been conquered since time immemorial. In 1970, it was permanently sealed.

Isn't Obiano calling for roaming herdsmen to be arrested By whom Dead ESN Jokers!

If there were no herdsmen crises in the yeast, why did Obiano make the empty call

Ogun Amotekun has not started working and the governor is playing politics with the issue. Even then, the situation has been/is being resolved.

Ilorin has stopped being Yoruba land since Afonja rebelled. Stop taking panadol for another's headache... tongue

hahaha only the mayor of Enugu? you fool are you aware Ndubuisi Kanu an igbo man was the governor of Lagos in 1977 ? looks like igbos have conquered Lagos for a long time no wonder we call it no man's land

my friend ever since the creation of ESN have you heard any news of fulanis attacking farmers? no you only heard of ESN attacking fulanis driving them out of East from one camp to Another,
obiano only gave a warning call that there are 77 herdsmen registered in Anambra and if they find unregistered herdsmen in Anambra they will arrest them, ESN is perfectly doing its job no single case of herdsmen attacks since the creation of ESN

whether Ilorin is not part of yoruba land of not the fact still remains it was a yoruba land now fulani land by conquest the millions and millions of yoruba who are the majority are fulani slave's , a very big son of yoruba David oyedipo is from there

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
jimyjames:

hahaha only the mayor of Enugu? you fool are you aware Ndubuisi Kanu an igbo man was the governor of Lagos in 1977 ? looks like igbos have conquered Lagos for a long time no wonder we call it no man's land

my friend ever since the creation of ESN have you heard any news of fulanis attacking farmers? no you only heard of ESN attacking fulanis driving them out of East from one camp to Another,
obiano only gave a warning call that there are 77 herdsmen registered in Anambra and if they find unregistered herdsmen in Anambra they will arrest them, ESN is perfectly doing its job no single case of herdsmen attacks since the creation of ESN

whether Ilorin is not part of yoruba land of not the fact still remains it was a yoruba land now fulani land by conquest the millions and millions of yoruba who are the majority are fulani slave's , a very big son of yoruba David oyedipo is from there
[/s]

Pigidioottt, military administrators are appointed not elected. We have also had Yoruba milads in the yeast.

Umaru Altine was elected... tongue

Kwara is not Ilorin, dullard. Oyedepo is a Yoruba man from Omu Aran.

ESN is dead! Sponsors are being quizzed as I type this. Keep deluding yourself.

The yeast is too inconsequential to make headlines because it is a conquered land of slaves.
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Lashist(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

Pigidioott, stop mourning already. grin GEJ is gone forever!

Worry about the unreported carnage happening in the yeast.

We Yorubas are on top of ours.

Show us your Amotekun tongue
Foolish people don turn am to tribal thing..is everyone in the east and west not suffering from the 4+4...una no wan ever get sense...but tomorrow you will want to shout trump is a racist...make shame and hate choke you
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by jimyjames(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

Pigidioottt, military administrators are appointed not elected. We have also had Yoruba milads in the yeast.

Umaru Altine was elected... tongue

Kwara is not Ilorin, dullard. Oyedepo is a Yoruba man from Omu Aran.

ESN is dead! Sponsors are being quizzed as I type this. Keep deluding yourself.

The yeast is too inconsequential to make headlines because it is a conquered land of slaves.

thank God you said he was elected not forced upon, who election him? we igbos elected him, were you the yorubas that willingly elected Ndubuisi Kanu as Lagos Governor? no and don't forget we igbos treat our son in-laws as our own sons even giving them titles Umaru altine married Esther ozueh our daughter

ESN is a security network created by Nnamdi KANU of ipob both ESN and ipob as still active, I'm still waiting for you to point out any herdsmen attacks in South East since the creation of ESN

Kwara as a whole belongs to fulani the fulani emir is the most powerful ruler in Kwara every yoruba in Kwara is a slave to fulani hahaha

1 Like

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
jimyjames:

thank God you said he was elected not forced upon, who election him? we igbos elected him, were you the yorubas that willingly elected Ndubuisi Kanu as Lagos Governor? no and don't forget we igbos treat our son in-laws as our own sons even giving them titles Umaru altine married Esther ozueh our daughter

ESN is a security network created by Nnamdi KANU of ipob both ESN and ipob as still active, I'm still waiting for you to point out any herdsmen attacks in South East since the creation of ESN

Kwara as a whole belongs to fulani the fulani emir is the most powerful ruler in Kwara every yoruba in Kwara is a slave to fulani hahaha
[/s]

Ehya, pigidiottts is trying hard to justify his age-long subservience to the Fulani. What a pity!

As we had Ndubuisi Kanu in Lagos, we also had Yoruba MILADs in the yeast. 50 - 50, no cheating.

So of all the Igbos in Enugu at the time, no Igbo man was worth the position of Mayor except a Fulani man married to an Igbo woman LMAO

He conquered your pussy and your land at the same time...Slaves! Shame!! grin

Zik tried it in the West and got beaten... cool

Is Kwara in the SW? No!

The Olofa of Ofa is as powerful as the Emir of Ilorin. Both are first class Obas. The Emir is chairman of the state's Obas because Ilorin is the capital of Kwara state, pigidiottt!

ESN is dead! The yeast is too inconsequential to be monitored.. grin
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Megatrix: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:

So who is the fool now
You sound like a very ignorant fool, even your federal government can't destroy ESN talk less of those governors in the east. Bring your cow to graze on any farmland in the east today and see if both you and your cow won't be turned to Suya. Stop making up imaginary stories about ESN to console yourself on the brutality you are suffering from the Fulani rather you guys should stand up, arm yourselves and do exactly what ESN has done and is still doing in the south east by taking on the Fulani terrorists head on and putting them in their place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Megatrix:

You sound like a very ignorant fool, even your federal government can't destroy ESN talk less of those governors in the east. Bring your cow to graze on any farmland in the east today and see if both you and your cow won't be turned to Suya. Stop making up imaginary stories about ESN to console yourself on the brutality you are suffering from the Fulani rather you guys should stand up, arm yourselves and do exactly what ESN has done and is still doing in the south east by taking on the Fulani terrorists head on and putting them in their place.

I repeat, ESN is dead. Sponsors are being arrested as I type this. Tell your governors to grow some balls and establish their own Amotekun.

Fulani herdsmen have been relocating from the SW not the SE.

We are on top of the situation.
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Megatrix: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:

I repeat, ESN is dead. Sponsors are being arrested as I type this. Tell your governors to grow some balls and establish their own Amotekun.

Fulani herdsmen have been relocating from the SW not the SE.

We are on top of the situation.
Lol, you are just using all these your rubbish talk to console yourself, deep down you wish you guys had a force like ESN to counter the Fulani terrorists in the South West. We don't need any governor in the south east to set up any useless vigilante group because ESN has done the job already and the people are behind them 100%. You should bother yourself on how you and your people can save your land from the terrorists and stop wishing for the end of ESN that is caging the terrorists in the east.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court / Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Protest At The Gates Of Otedola Owner Of African Petroleum and tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.