Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (3180 Views)

Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver / I Didn't Deactivate My Twitter Account, I Only Ran Out Of Data, BugIT’s Seun / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by orisa37: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
TheCalculator, Trug on my Calculator. A second after,. OBASANJO will be 84. With him NIGERIA is just beginning.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LORD AND SAVIOUR OF NIGERIA IN JESUS NAME. LONG LIFE, PEACE AND GRACE BE UPON YOU. AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.
Re: ... by mytime24(f): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Greet ur (Sudan) president for me ooo
Re: ... by okrikaboi: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
[quote author=TheCalculator post=99597658][/quote] Bro see everything we do in life must be rebranded (worked on daily) till it starts working keep hitting use your beautiful style of advert and improve your personal relationship with Nairaland monikers create fame for yourself see beyond nairaland boss you can get your own multinational brand nothing is impossible. You are giving up on nairaland a place you have no serious competition with thousands of customers including foreign. I suppose slap you. Giving up means dieing no special context o. Keep doing it see big to plan big. I see potential that's why I am advising you cuz on a different day seeing people waste away is none of my business. But if you did this to arouse emotion and advice so you can have an excuse to keep working with Nairaland with more customers then kudos but try being social first you get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by mrdharkchild(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
I remember this day. And will also celebrate the day you'd make it. Because you'd make it. Goodluck on your hustle bro

1 Like

Re: ... by meobizy(f): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Okay. I guess that's 1 out of 5 accounts.
Re: ... by meobizy(f): 12:15am On Mar 05, 2021
Nigerians with African time. OP is late. I hope he doesn't change his mind during the daytime.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 05, 2021
Re: ... by Queenlovely(f): 12:41am On Mar 05, 2021
op why
Re: ... by 99thEnemy(m): 1:49am On Mar 05, 2021
Sapeleboy911:

I pray this thread doesn't lead you into depression. Because, you will receive serious bashing, insults, and all manner of deragotary comments from nairalanders believe you me. Come to think of it, do you really think anybody gives a bleep about you or your product existence here on nairaland? Or you think deactivating your account will cost nairaland or it's members anything? Instead of you to find out why you are not making enough sales or, search and, collaborate with other members for more business ideas on nairaland. All you could do was create a thread on you leaving nairaland. For your own good close this thread and, remove anything that will make you remember this thread from your memory.
E be like say you don waste your wisdom oh!

I no sure say our foreigner the assimilate anything wey you drop grin grin grin

By the way, it's 1:49AM of another day

OP! Why you the do us like Lai Mohammed? delete account, you no delete as said. grin grin grin
Re: ... by theFilmtric: 2:01am On Mar 05, 2021
99thEnemy:

E be like say you don waste your wisdom oh!

I no sure say our foreigner the assimilate anything wey you drop grin grin grin

By the way, it's 1:49AM of another day

OP! Why you the do us like Lai Mohammed? delete account, you no delete as said. grin grin grin
grin cheesy grin

theFilmtricsay
Re: ... by Racoon(m): 4:37am On Mar 05, 2021
For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. -(Proverbs 23:7 KJV).

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. -(Proverbs 18:21 KJV).

Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord , as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:
(Numbers 14:28 KJV).

Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person. -(Job 22:28‭-‬29 KJV).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody / Uncle Dele Farotimi Demolishes The "Tinubu Built Lagos" APC Propaganda. / FACT CHECK: Did MKO Abiola Win Bashir Tofa In Eastern Nigeria As Claimed By Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.