Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,652 members, 7,854,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Lady Inks Tattoo Of Tinubu’s Face And Name On Her Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Inks Tattoo Of Tinubu’s Face And Name On Her Back (371 Views)

Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lady Inks Tattoo Of Tinubu’s Face And Name On Her Back by yashau(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
The trend of of fans tattooing their bodies with faces and names of their favourite celebrities and personalities seems to be taking a new dimension as a lady has gone out of the entertainment world to the political terrain.

The lady drew a tattoo of APC chieftain, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s face and his full name on her back.

To declare her immeasurable love for the former Lagos state governor, she also tattooed his date of birth and titles.

READ ALSO: Man persuades his girlfriend to quit her job but ends up engaging another lady one month later
The words she inked reads; ”Baba Mi Ogo Eko

SEARCH

CorrectNG
CorrectNG

GOSSIPLady inks tattoo of Tinubu’s face and name on her back

Published 3 hours ago on March 4, 2021By Henry Iheanacho

The trend of of fans tattooing their bodies with faces and names of their favourite celebrities and personalities seems to be taking a new dimension as a lady has gone out of the entertainment world to the political terrain.

The lady drew a tattoo of APC chieftain, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s face and his full name on her back.

To declare her immeasurable love for the former Lagos state governor, she also tattooed his date of birth and titles.

Bola Ahmeed Tinubu

Omo Abibatu Mogagi

29th March 1952”

Recall that the tattoo trend started gaining momentum when Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky began to offer cash rewards and trips to Dubai for fans who did same for him.

https://www.correctng.com/lady-inks-tattoo-of-tinubus-face-and-name-on-her-back/

Re: Lady Inks Tattoo Of Tinubu’s Face And Name On Her Back by yashau(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Jagaban of Africa.
.the lady want to collect her own cut! smiley
Re: Lady Inks Tattoo Of Tinubu’s Face And Name On Her Back by Jerryherd: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
cool

Jagaban of all Nigeria

Respect!!!

Re: Lady Inks Tattoo Of Tinubu’s Face And Name On Her Back by Paperworka: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
victims of Lekki shooting are watching her!!!
Re: Lady Inks Tattoo Of Tinubu’s Face And Name On Her Back by Siberia01(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2021

seasons of Tattoos
I will definitely get a cow's image on my
back with the inscriptions..

sai baba till 2023
Re: Lady Inks Tattoo Of Tinubu’s Face And Name On Her Back by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
I go pay her good money if I carry her.
Re: Lady Inks Tattoo Of Tinubu’s Face And Name On Her Back by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2021

(1)

Here Are The World’s Fastest Growing Economies / World Bank Road At A Glance . / Printed N60bn: Emefiele Dismisses Obaseki’s Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.