Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

The East Political Move - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The East Political Move (623 Views)

Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats / Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward / In Defence Of The South South And South East Political Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The East Political Move by aljharem(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
The Ndigbo has a lot to gain if Ribadu or Buhari enters as the next president because zoning still exist in the minds of Nigerians.

Ohaneze has put us Ndigbo in the worse political situation in resent times, but if Ngige wins we can push for political relevance but in the western Nigeria and ACN as a party

The new political game that has to be played by our igbo elites is to make sure Jonathan loses and Ngige wins the senatorial seat.

By 2015 if Buhari keeps to his words, not only would we have ACN fielding Ngige as a presidential candidate or VP but also we can truly fight for our place in Nigeria economic centre of Lagos because of the ACN.

Moreover we still have PDP and APGA still in the bag as a backup plan.

Please air your thoughts on this Ndigbo
Re: The East Political Move by AljUche: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2011
ezeuche and co i am serious
Re: The East Political Move by HighChief4(m): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2011
Voting Buhari is not the best option to actualize that, your permutation seems workable but in Nigeria politics is not feasible
Re: The East Political Move by naijaking1: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
alj harem :

The Ndigbo has a lot to gain if Ribadu or Buhari enters as the next president because zoning still exist in the minds of Nigerians.

Ohaneze has put us Ndigbo in the worse political situation in resent times, but if Ngige wins we can push for political relevance but in the western Nigeria and ACN as a party

The new political game that has to be played by our igbo elites is to make sure Jonathan loses and Ngige wins the senatorial seat.

By 2015 if Buhari keeps to his words, not only would we have ACN fielding Ngige as a presidential candidate or VP but also we can truly fight for our place in Nigeria economic centre of Lagos because of the ACN.

Alj Uche :

ezeuche and co i am serious

alh harem=alh uche=the same person
Re: The East Political Move by AljUche: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
naijaking1:

alh harem=alh uche=the same person

yes
Re: The East Political Move by AljUche: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2011
High_Chief:

Voting Buhari is not the best option to actualize that, your permutation seems workable but in Nigeria politics is not feasible

so what do you think
Re: The East Political Move by semid4lyfe(m): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2011
Alj Uche:

F.O.O.L!!

Are you so confused about your ethnic identity?

Isn't this what you posted when you asked to be made a moderator?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-632788.0.html

Alj Uche on March 28, 2011, 02:51 PM:

Thank you for your response. Seun I think your website is great and it really connects Nigeria but I think we should add a bit of federal character to this Nigerian forum. We Northerners do not have much representation on this site especially us the Kanuris.

What do you think Seun ?

How come you're now Ndigbo today?

Mooron that thinks he's entitled to something on a privately owned forum just because he's Kanuri and his ethnic group ain't represented.

Federal character my foot!!!
Re: The East Political Move by naijaking1: 12:36am On Apr 12, 2011
^^^
Today, he's 1/2 Igbo half Kanuri, the next day, he's alh alherem, and then alh uche. Oh, don't forget he's a member of Ohaneze Ndigbo?
Raises the question: why go to such an extent to confuse your identity
Re: The East Political Move by AljUche: 12:43am On Apr 12, 2011
^^^^^^

you see i really do not see anything confusing about my ethnicity which by the way does not really matter in this discussion

now you and semi4lye watch and read well
I am half kanuri half igbo

i really hope that clears thinks up

it is not really that complicates

northerners are not telling me otherwise why is it the igbo part of my blood that is always insulting me

even since i was young igbos are the one always hitting on me because i am a northerner

strange but true
Re: The East Political Move by Beaf: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2011
semid4lyfe:

F.O.O.L!!

Are you so confused about your ethnic identity?

Isn't this what you posted when you asked to be made a moderator?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-632788.0.html

How come you're now Ndigbo today?

Mooron that thinks he's entitled to something on a privately owned forum just because he's Kanuri and his ethnic group ain't represented.

Federal character my foot!!!

He is a cultural nomad. grin
Re: The East Political Move by bashr4: 1:06am On Apr 12, 2011
alj harem:

shouldnt you be more concerned about the high rate of poverty, boko harem, religious violence/ killings and illiteracy in the north even with over 40 years of presidency? stop opening inflammatory igbo threads i take God beg you , leave us alone and face the problems in your region. we vote individuals based on their performance and not party,ethnic or religious affiliations, get it into your empty skull.

(1) (Reply)

Great! No Region Is "we Dont Need Others" / Four Steps To Avoid A Failed Jonathan Presidency / Chime Ahead In Enugu Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.