Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,729 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Can U Read This?! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can U Read This?! (941 Views)

Don't Commit Suicide As U Read Diz 9ja Gossip:: / It Is Imperative That U Read This Life Saving Piece. / If U Read This Joke U Are A Mad Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Read This?! by tuneri(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2007
"Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but teh wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if y ou can raed tihs forwrad it."
Re: Can U Read This?! by tokchic(f): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2007
yeah
qoute
can you read this ?!only 50% of people can , i couldn't believe that  i  could actually understand what  i was reading. th phenomenal power of the human  mind acording to a research at cambrigde university,it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are the only important thing is that the first and the last letterbe in the right place.the rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem.this is because the human mind doesnot readevery letter by itself,but the word as a whole,amazinghuh?yeah and i always thoughtspelling was important!if you can read this forward it .''

yeah i did it
Re: Can U Read This?! by Phemour: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2008
u try ooooooo.
Re: Can U Read This?! by sunej(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2008
them teash me for primary 4
Re: Can U Read This?! by AKO1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2008
Tihs is vrey old & rycelecd
Re: Can U Read This?! by virgie(f): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2008
dry *hisses*
Re: Can U Read This?! by dreday(m): 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2008
interesting
Re: Can U Read This?! by folahann(m): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2008
I read this last year and feel good reading it again

(1) (Reply)

President George Bush Into Arm Wrestling / Tell The Whole Truth / 3 Stages Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.