Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. (5880 Views)

Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa / Northern Groups Back Gumi, Demand National Grazing Policy / Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Redcrafton: 12:12am On Mar 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The money (Federal Allocation) your Eastern Governors used to pay your parents salary last month came from the BRACED States & Lagos State.

Is that all you could say from the points raised?

You are damned petty and has nothing tangible to say. So only salaries matter to you? What of other issues?

How were they paid in the 3 years that there was a country?

When they leave, there will be ways to pay them

Diaspora people would remit as much as $9B per year, of the $17 all Nigerians send currently.
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by jimyjames(m): 12:14am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

okay let's start this officially
I've done this with several of you guys cheesy
Do you know that the word Biafra has been used in European maps since the 15th century
Long before Ojukwu's great grand father was born?
Do you know about the Bight of Biafra?

theFilmtricsay

That's a childish dull question,
the name biafra was simply taken from the bight of biafra, just like Nigeria was taken from the river Niger it's a simple logic

1 Like

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by jimyjames(m): 12:17am On Mar 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Exactly we all know what happened to the Egyptians in the River Nile?
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 12:17am On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

That's a childish dull question,
the name biafra was simply taken from the bight of biafra, just like Nigeria was taken from the river Niger it's a simple logic
okay sire
What year did opigo put forth the name
Why
How?
Where?
Trust me I've gone this path before wink

theFilmtricsay
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by buckeyemedia: 12:19am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

okay let's start this officially
I've done this with several of you guys cheesy
Do you know that the word Biafra has been used in European maps since the 15th century
Long before Ojukwu's great grand father was born?
Do you know about the Bight of Biafra?

theFilmtricsay
How will that clueless one know anything about the Bight Of Biafra? Ewu Ojukwu just went and destroyed a beautiful name all because of his selfish madness, he killed his father with his atrocities wasted the millions of pounds fighting a senseless war, ended up with one house in Ikoyi & Ojukwu Transport Company?, just like Mazi did, sending his parents to an early grave.
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 12:22am On Mar 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
How will that clueless one know anything about the Bight Of Biafra? Ewu Ojukwu just went and destroyed a beautiful name all because of his selfish madness, he killed his father with his atrocities wasted the millions of pounds fighting a senseless war, ended up with one house in Ikoyi & Ojukwu Transport Company?, just like Mazi did, sending his parents to an early grave.
that's a major problem of Ojukwu which Nnamdi is repeating
They don't think things through
They see thinking as cowardice
Anyone who thinks and tries to criticize is immediately a “sabo”

theFilmtricsay
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by buckeyemedia: 12:22am On Mar 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

Is that all you could say from the points raised?

You are damned petty and has nothing tangible to say. So only salaries matter to you? What of other issues?

How were they paid in the 3 years that there was a country?

When they leave, there will be ways to pay them

Diaspora people would remit as much as $9B per year, of the $17 all Nigerians send currently.

Edo State people in the diaspora remit more forex, than the whole Eastern Nigeria combined. Easterners in the diaspora want their people east side of the River Niger to suffer back home.
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Redcrafton: 12:23am On Mar 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:

Despite your chest beating about BRACED states, you stole their properties (abandoned property) till date.

I am not suppressed, if you are still living in one of the properties till today...not able to build yours.

Shame...no wonder you have been unity begging despite what you have.
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by EMMY76: 12:24am On Mar 05, 2021
Nigeria has expired since 2014 even the blind knows that nigeria is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode at any moment from now every nigerian can literally feel the hatred. You can't ask people to go back to their regions when the fulani led federal government is still controlling their God given resources and their politics if you are really sincere and serious let the north accept the challenge of breaking up nigeria let's see who will really suffer and refuse to go back to their region.

1 Like

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by jimyjames(m): 12:24am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

okay sire
What year did opigo put forth the name
Why
How?
Where?
Trust me I've gone this path before wink

theFilmtricsay
Another childish question, answer this simple question s,
, do you know who named this geographical area Nigeria? She has a name
Tell me
Why
how
And where
Trust me I have gone this path many times too

1 Like

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 12:25am On Mar 05, 2021
I support South Nigeria! A true African confederate with three autonomous regions I want nothing to do with the Northern criminal elites I'd rather live in Burundi!
theFilmtricsay
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Redcrafton: 12:26am On Mar 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Edo State people in the diaspora remit more forex, than the whole Eastern Nigeria combined.

You are taking your drinking too far?

If your goa-t can speak, it will laugh you to scorn.

People reading this, will confirm the kind of human you are...to even dream about Edo remitting more than the whole east.

You are a sick joke.

1 Like

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by buckeyemedia: 12:26am On Mar 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

Despite your chest beating about BRACED states, you stole their properties (abandoned property) till date.

I am not suppressed, if you are still living in one of the properties till today...not able to build yours.

Shame...no wonder you have been unity begging despite what you have.

Which property belongs to you people? Just like the Jews, termites they must own everything, that is why most people are anti Semitic, they take pride in cheating others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 12:28am On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

Another childish question, answer this simple question s,
, do you know who named this geographical area Nigeria? She has a name
Tell me
Why
how
And where
Trust me I have gone this path many times too
lol
How old are you? cheesy
We all know the story of flora Shaw trash and trash while fkking told him Niger area shit
Let me tell you
That myth of frank opigo naming SE/SS Biafra is a lie to get Ijaw support

And here I was waiting for an intelligent response undecided

theFilmtricsay
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by buckeyemedia: 12:29am On Mar 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

You are taking your drinking too far?

If your goa-t can speak, it will laugh you to scorn.

People reading this, will confirm the kind of human you are...to even dream about Edo remitting more than the whole east.

You are a sick goat.

How much has been sent to you by your nna brother, won’t you go and learn a trade & buy your freedom after a few years?
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by EMMY76: 12:29am On Mar 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Reality check: No rich man of any tribe in Nigeria will support the break up of Nigeria.

Imagine if Nigeria breaks up, all of you in various part of Nigeria, will need a visa and a work permit to live and work in the new country. Inability to get that, will make you an illegal.

Those demanding the break up of Nigeria are online CHESTBEATERs of which the poor constitutes the majority

The people are the real owners of any country not the rich corrupt few if really u want to put this issue of nigeria break up to test call for a referedum where the people will decide that's how it's done in civilized climes.

1 Like

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by buckeyemedia: 12:35am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

lol
How old are you? cheesy
We all know the story of flora Shaw trash and trash while fkking told him Niger area shit
Let me tell you
That myth of frank opigo naming SE/SS Biafra is a lie to get Ijaw support

And here I was waiting for an intelligent response undecided

theFilmtricsay
Biafra is a Portuguese word, just like Lagos, the same way an intellectually insane person will say Lagos is a Yoruba word, is the same way an intellectualy inept person will say Biafra is an igbo word.
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Redcrafton: 12:35am On Mar 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Which property belongs to you people? Just like the Jews, termites they must own everything, that is why most people are anti Semitic, they take pride in cheating others.

Edo man google abandoned property...Nigeria civil war.

Most of you are poorly educated characters, who just want to post comments with no hindsight.

Where is the cheating?
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by buckeyemedia: 12:36am On Mar 05, 2021
EMMY76:

The people are the real owners of any country not the rich corrupt few if really u want to put this issue of nigeria break up to test call for a referedum where the people will decide that's how it's done in civilized climes.
Who will conduct the referendum for the poor? Isn’t it still the same rich political elite?
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Redcrafton: 12:37am On Mar 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
How much has been sent to you by your nna brother, won’t you go and learn a trade & buy your freedom after a few years?

You think everybody here lives in the mud house in Benin city?
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by buckeyemedia: 12:38am On Mar 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

Most of you are poorly educated characters, who just want to post comments with no hindsight.

Where is the cheating?
Delta State.
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by buckeyemedia: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

You think everybody here lives in the mud house in Benin city?
Victoria Garden City Lagos State Nigeria.
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2021
EMMY76:

True
I'll vote leave
But to a new country with 3 autonomous regions
A real confederate
SOUTH NIGERIA
If it doesn't seem to work after 3 years
Well to your tents o defunct Nigerians!

What do you think?

theFilmtricsay
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 12:41am On Mar 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Biafra is a Portuguese word, just like Lagos, the same way an intellectually insane person will say Lagos is a Yoruba word, is the same way an intellectualy inept person will say Biafra is an igbo word.
exactly
The Yoruba word is “EKO”

theFilmtricsay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Redcrafton: 12:43am On Mar 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Delta State.

Dumb!

From Edo to Delta...

I am Delta too.

Next, it will be Akwa-Ibom
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by buckeyemedia: 12:44am On Mar 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

Where is the cheating?
Like I said as usual you must claim other people’s property, the properties abandoned are they in Eastern Nigeria?
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by buckeyemedia: 12:44am On Mar 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

Dumb!

From Edo to Delta...

I am Delta too.

Ughelli South for life.
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Redcrafton: 12:44am On Mar 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Victoria Garden City Lagos State Nigeria.

I don't care where you live...

I don't live in your sh*t h8le
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Rossnitti: 12:45am On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

The last time I checked ijaw man named the new country biafra, the last time I checked all the elites of the eastern Region from different ethnic groups asked ojukwu to break eastern region away from Nigeria

Liar.
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Redcrafton: 12:47am On Mar 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Ughelli South for life.

From Ugehelli to Garden City?

I give up.

Please don't DRIVE as you are deep in drinking.

This is how a nice conversation on why people want to leave ended.

You can see, even in your drunken state that it didn't end well.

Bye
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by buckeyemedia: 12:47am On Mar 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

Dumb!

From Edo to Delta...

I am Delta too.

From Onitsha you mean? Just because you cross the River Niger bridge every other day, that doesn’t make you a Deltan.
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by buckeyemedia: 12:49am On Mar 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

From Ugehelli to Garden City?

I give up.

Please don't DRIVE as you are deep in drinking.

This is how a nice conversation on why people want to leave ended.

You can see, even in your drunken state that it didn't end well.

Bye
Dummy from Ughelli South, resides in Victoria Garden City (VGC) Lagos State, Eko Oni Baje. Delta forever number 1, fck Okowa, Ibori, & Uduaghan, Animals in human skin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly / Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly / Akwa Ibom Is Overhyped With Good Media Propaganda (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.