Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! (6325 Views)

Alleged Oil Theft: EFCC Arraigns 12 Persons And Vessel (pic) / 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London / Four Persons Arrested Over Stolen Election Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by finyi(f): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2011
with the victory that PDP recorded last saturday , the reality of losing the presidential election has dawned on CPC and here they are raising Whatever alarm so that when GEj wins they will say its rigging. Na wa for this buhari people, @alexleo, u have said it all.
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by nduchucks: 11:23am On Apr 12, 2011
jmaine:

Guy , are you not ashamed that your Useless SAHARA " DIS" REPORTERS source have been put to bed with this : - http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/33553.html . .Guess you never cared to read it cos you were only being mischievous like i said earlier . . . . My bro . . .We are not in support of rigging in any form but we are against cheap smear campaigns and the appaling journalism the SAHARA "DIS" REPORTERS are serving the opposition after being paid heavily cheesy . .

PRO BB camp. Una and SaharaMUMU no dey try at all . . .

Why don't you carry your impotent complain about that sahara to them? Focus on the issue at hand and quit trying to change the subject. You are beginning to sound quite daft - please stop pretending to be a dullard, olodo. I'm done with your brainless self, you may return and yap all you want. Rakumin dajij   cheesy
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by Meldrick(m): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Can't you people simply condemn the act of moving 1 million ballots without any kind of security? Even a blind man can see that these ballots can be a rigging tool.

Let's hope the riggers don't make it too blatant on Saturday because scary things will happen if they do. According to Jega, ballot snatching was most rampant in Bayelsa, Delta, Imo states (PDP strongholds), last Saturday.  Let's hope they don't try these risky acts elsewhere next Saturday.  Our nation is quite frigile at this point in time, all hands must be on deck to checkmate rigging by any party.

I have read your post but there is nothing that has shown that these ballot papers were to be used by PDP. Why cast aspersions. We all know what happened in Lagos State (AC), Anambra State (APGA). These are not PDP state but rigging in those states were massive. Why embark on this type of propaganda to campign for your party. Desist from this act or are you one of the false sahara reporters. How much were you paid by CPC. Buhari will surely embark on a rigging spree if given the opportunity. We don't buy your lies and your false report.
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by phraze(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2011
dont rig for me, cpc can do anytin to change that statement but we all that would never work, cos G.e.j is a gud man wth a gud heart,
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by Bensonite: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2011
It takes only a fool to read stories like this and believe them. Pro BB are the greatest liars. Saturday taught them a lesson and the coming saturday should teach them more. They started posting fake results and were celebrating all around but the reality came up later. One even said in ND CPC was leading but he became a liar at last. I am glad saturday is not to far for Buhari retirement. My only sympathy is Shekaru who seems very sound but not getting a national support that much but 2015 can make a difference if he picks Pat Utomi as VP or work with Fashola.
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by ideylaff: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2011
If any of you thinks they can call me any name they like and not get bettered, then you are kidding. That includes you, cos you're now pretending to be holy after abusing me in the past.

@ beaf, forum discussion is not for the faint hearted, or short fused it takes a bit of thinking, understanding and consideration, that's all I was saying bro.

At the end of the day its not as if ACN, CPC, PDP, or ANPP are that different in all as they are politicians.

I and a couple of us on here are just simply saying we are tired of PDP, we want to try another party and believe that things will change

With GEJ, I am so privy to what goes on behind the scenes in the corridors of power and I know this BOBO has no clue whatsoever.

A few months ago I was in Aso Rock with a firm doing some consultancy work and we needed to see GEJ @ exactly 13:00 hrs
we do our things straight no bribes, no long leg just solely on merit,

We did not get to see GEJ until 18:00 hrs, and guess what he showed up and gave no apologies whatsoever about his lateness and to make matters worse as soon as he sat down a bowl of peppersoup was placed in front of him and he goes to us "do you care for pepper soup"

my GOD I thought is this my leader, his special assistants did not even brief him about our meeting or he probably 4got what it was all about and he kept on saying. I'll read it, I'll find out.

My bro. the fella has no clue, he has vultures around him 24/7 and a few GOD fathers who are interested only in ther battered egos and deep pockets.

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL IF WE DECIDE TO BRING HIM BACK
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by emmatok(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2011
jmaine:

Guy , are you not ashamed that your Useless SAHARA " DIS" REPORTERS source have been put to bed with this : - http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/33553.html . .Guess you never cared to read it cos you were only being mischievous like i said earlier . . . . My bro . . .We are not in support of rigging in any form but we are against cheap smear campaigns and the appaling journalism the SAHARA "DIS" REPORTERS are serving the opposition after being paid heavily  cheesy . .

PRO BB camp. Una and SaharaMUMU no dey try at all . . .

See your self.

When the-same  SAHARA REPORTERS was fighting for GEJ were where you. \

Now SAHARA REPORTERS is bad for criticizing GEJ and PDP.

Let me tell you GEJ does not determine what goes on in PDP . His Godfather OBJ DOES.

OBJ and his cohorts are fully in control of GEJ.
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by sley4life(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2011
they are very tiny to tarnish the image of GEJ. Sahara reports should be awarded the most con news so far. I dont believe all this clown trying to paint GEJ bad.
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2011
More evidence elections were not free and Fair

Nigerians have been cheated again.

I am sure the truely CPC won these NASS elections
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by Dave6: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2011
Unless the statement presumably issued by the CPC National spokesperson or whatever was made up by the NLander that posted it, I am utterly shocked that the cpc spokesperson could actually come out to issue statements based on unconfirmed stories.

And the worst part is that he started analysing their staggering defeat of the NASS in Abuja based on that nonsense gist, attempting to accuse the PDP of rigging.
Those CPC dudes need serious help!
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2011
These elections should be declared null and void!

The rigging is far too widespread.
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by sammiy: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
Wat is d prob wit dis pro-buhari guys? Hw wuld u say cpc won d nass election,wen acn isnt even saying such. Dis Genbuhari guy is mad 2d highest level.
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by nduchucks: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2011
Meldrick:

I have read your post but there is nothing that has shown that these ballot papers were to be used by PDP. Why cast aspersions. We all know what happened in Lagos State (AC), Anambra State (APGA). These are not PDP state but rigging in those states were massive. Why embark on this type of propaganda to campign for your party. Desist from this act or are you one of the false sahara reporters. How much were you paid by CPC. Buhari will surely embark on a rigging spree if given the opportunity. We don't buy your lies and your false report.

Mallam Meldrick, if I told you that the PDP rigged elections masively in 2003 and 2007, I bet you'll ask me for evidence  cheesy Remove the wool from your eyes - PDP rigs as a way of life as we saw in all previous elections !!! It is laughable and foolhardy to think they changed their ways suddenly, out of the goodness of their hearts.

According to the only public statement made by Jega on rigging, ballot snatching was most rampant in Bayelsa, Delta, Imo states (PDP strongholds), last Saturday.  So there.
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
Because every poll leading up to these elections had Buhari way ahead.

There has been massive rigging in these elections.

You are the mad one for accepting an election with widespread rigging. angry

sammiy:

Wat is d prob wit dis pro-buhari guys? Hw wuld u say cpc won d nass election,wen acn isnt even saying such. Dis Genbuhari guy is mad 2d highest level.
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by jmaine: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Why don't you carry your impotent complain about that sahara to them? Focus on the issue at hand and quit trying to change the subject. You are beginning to sound quite daft - please stop pretending to be a dullard, olodo. I'm done with your brainless self, you may return and yap all you want. Rakumin dajij   cheesy

Read up the true story from a reliable source and stop ridiculing yourself by backing a falsified claim from a sinking party . .

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/33553.html

It's only a fool that will read the link above and still cast aspersions that there is any form of discussion on this damn thread . . Thought you were even wise enough to back down after being told and shown the true story of events, further entrenching Sahara Deceiving Reporters as a source meant for the Junks of Journalism . . Ekpo Unam Ikot cheesy
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by IG: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2011
234next.com also has the same story.

Ten people have been arrested in Utako, Abuja, where they
were allegedly printing ballot papers for the forthcoming
presidential election. Residents of the area informed the police of the suspects'
activities on Monday afternoon. When the police arrived at
the scene, the printer and nine others said they were
contractors for the Independent National Electoral
Commission. The electoral body, however, denied engaging any local
contractors for the printing of ballot papers, leading to the
arrest of the 10 suspects. One of the suspects later confessed to the police that they
were contracted to print the ballot papers by a politician on
behalf of a top presidency official with the intent to circulate
the materials in the north during the presidential election.
234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5689437-146/police_arrest_10_for_printing_presidential.csp
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by Nicklee(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2011
jmaine:

Read up the true story from a reliable source and stop ridiculing yourself by backing a falsified claim from a sinking party . .

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/33553.html

It's only a fool that will read the link above and still cast aspersions that there is any form of discussion on this damn thread . . Thought you were even wise enough to back down after being told and shown the true story of events, further entrenching Sahara Deceiving Reporters as a source meant for the Junks of Journalism . . Ekpo Unam Ikot  cheesy

First: I respect you a lot jmaine especially from your posts (so need to attack me). But the article you just posted gives room for a lot more concern than the ones from SR. 1m 'tendered' ballot papers just moving around and you think that is not enough grounds to be suspicious? And if they are used in voting, how would the presiding officers know? Will they be at every polling unit to check the ballot papers used? Why would INEC move such sensitive materials without proper security? I doubt this. INEC should come out with an official statement on this.
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by Nicklee(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2011
@jmainr: Did you see the story from 234Next? INEC denying this. There is no smoke without fire and for the sake of Nigeria (our country whihc is certainly bigger than any person's political ambition), I think we should all rise and condemn this. In the end, we are the very ones that will suffer from our indifference to or even outright support for fraud!!!

I don't care who wins or looses as long as the PEOPLE's wishes are reflected. That should be our guiding principle.
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by waselader(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2011
Good day all, each time am on this site and read peoples arguement i always wonder why? Every1 is entitle to his/her own opinion. Someone mention about ballot paper found in some part of the north, the question is those ballot paper, were they able used them? Who are the people behind those papers? Now we have 1m ballot paper found in Abuja SR said CPC said PDP are the people behind it, the same way rumore has it the eve of the day (2nd April) the election was postponed that Jega was planted as INEC chair by the CPC & US Gov. How come these fake ballot papers were not in kastina, lagos, osun, oyo, ogun, ondo and other places where PDP lost? In this new Nigeria you can blackmail from morning till nigth, Nigerians know better now, we all know the different between PROGRESS & REPROACH, and anyboby or a group of people that will not allow progress in the nation, by the grace of Almigthy God will never get to power in this country. God bless Nigeria, God bless us all. Amen
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2011
The elections in the entire north west should be cancelled because they were all rigged by pdp.
useless party !
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^ not just in the North - they should be cancelled for entire country
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by Lepalomo(f): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2011
This is nonsense, we all believe in your reports/information before
but with this that u have done, is a big shame on you!
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by jmaine: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
Nicklee:

First: I respect you a lot jmaine especially from your posts (so need to attack me). But the article you just posted gives room for a lot more concern than the ones from SR. 1m 'tendered' ballot papers just moving around and you think that is not enough grounds to be suspicious? And if they are used in voting, how would the presiding officers know? Will they be at every polling unit to check the ballot papers used? Why would INEC move such sensitive materials without proper security? I doubt this. INEC should come out with an official statement on this.

Nicklee:

@jmaine: Did you see the story from 234Next? INEC denying this. There is no smoke without fire and for the sake of Nigeria (our country whihc is certainly bigger than any person's political ambition), I think we should all rise and condemn this. In the end, we are the very ones that will suffer from our indifference to or even outright support for fraud!!!

I don't care who wins or looses as long as the PEOPLE's wishes are reflected. That should be our guiding principle.

Okay bro . . .Your Points are fully understood . . .sorry for being a lil harsh . . . grin grin
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by Orikinla(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2011
There are not enough South East goats and South South dogs of the shamelessly corrupt and desperate PDP to stop the coming revolution for the  reformation and transformation of Nigeria.
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by omodada1: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2011
Dont be decivd, rigin cant be fully stoped, so case close. Notin is suprisin in Nigeria.
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by omodada1: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2011
Nigeria is nt sick but Nigerians are sick!:- q
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by jmaine: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2011
Orikinla:

There are not enough South East goats and South South dogs of the shamelessly corrupt and desperate PDP to stop the coming revolution for the  reformation and transformation of Nigeria.    

All Pretending maggots [/b]from the North shall receive a huge pang of [b]reality and regret when they are judiciously trounced at the polls come Sat  . . . Just hope you have your voters card and you are ready to vote while you at it. . .  A vote for any Northern maggot by the maggots themselves is a vote in futility . .
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by juman(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2011
Say President Jonathan.
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by thirty(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
WE ARE TIRED OF RIGGING VOTE ACN - E DON DO

it is better for all Nigerian to vote ACN. vOTE RIBADU.

We need change in this country. A change of power. Mind you, this happened in Ghana, Souht Africa, USA, even recently in Egypt and yesterday it was finally laid down in Ivory Coast. Why not in Nigeria.

We are tired of 10 point agenda. 3 point agenda and many more agenda.

it is time for change in this country.

We cant set for less. Nigerian are too wise to be fool anymore.

E DON DO
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! by Johns83: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2011
This was just forwarded to my phone: Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows: 1. LGA returning officers N5mil each 2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each 3. INEC directors N3mil each 4. All DPOs N500,000 each 5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each 6. Other INEC officials N2mil The monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by 1. Alh Hussaini Jallo 2. Alh Hamisu Mairago 3. Alh Lawal ismail 4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.) PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election. Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers. Pls use ur phone to snap and record all dealings. Protect your vote. Vote Wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Legalise Love": Google's Campaign For Gay Rights / Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor / Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.