Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,743 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (26035 Views)

Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Heavensent01(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2021
if not that Buhari is stupid and Nigeria system is corruptly drunk, Gej should be appealing for soft judgement on his past atrocities but here he's gallivanting and talking about coming again to destroy what's left of this useless and retrogressive country

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by bmos(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2021
BigBrowser:
No details?

Abegi, let that man go sit down somewhere. There are millions other Nigerians who can give the position a shot.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by kingbee90: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2021
yorubarere:
Power, it has a way of blinding people. Jonathan intends to ruin whatever honor he still holds. I will rather vote an Igbo man than vote a 4yrs southern president.

MUMU! This your typical Yoruba mentality is what got us to this terrible mess we are currently suffering in Nigeria. Voting for leaders based on Tribal sentiments instead of voting for a qualified candidate.
You Afonjas voted for a terrorist in 2015 because of ur brother osinbajo. where is osinbajo now that Fulani terrorists are killing you people, raping your wives and sending you to IDP camps in Benin republic.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by theFilmtric: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

An Igbo must not be your Yardstick of hate, after you all messed up Nigeria you want an Igbo to come and clean your mess, 9please you all should conti6to enjoy your presidency for the time Being, we are too busy in AlaIgbo unless you show some remorse then beg the Igbo tribe to save Nigeria
see me see this man o cheesy
Igbo no dey live for Naija again?
Don't you guys feel the heat of the country like we all do
What exactly do you want?
Not too long ago you were begging for the presidency
After sometime you were threatening for it
Now you're forming apathy
Later you'll shout marginalization
What exactly do you want!!??
This delusional hate would consume you

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Thomist(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

It was loud and clear you said instead of voting for him you vote an Igbo man, what that means is that he is terrible but also Igbos are terrible but just a little less terrible a choice than Jonathan, what that means is that neither Igbos nor Jonathan is a choice.

Stop giving relevance to that fool
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by AlexBells(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

see me see this man o cheesy
Igbo no dey live for Naija again?
Don't you guys feel the heat of the country like we all do
What exactly do you want?
Not too long ago you were begging for the presidency
After sometime you were threatening for it
Now you're forming apathy
Later you'll shout marginalization
What exactly do you want!!??
This delusional hate would consume you

theFilmtricsay
Igbos live in Niga but Niga no dey live in AlaIgbo, you guys are foreigners here, that's the difference. So that's why it is complicated for you to understand, AlaIgbo is for Igbos, Nigeria is for everyone. Deal with it.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by theFilmtric: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Igbos live in Niga but Niga no dey live in AlaIgbo, you guys are foreigners here, that's the difference. So that's why it is complicated for you to understand, AlaIgbo is for Igbos, Nigeria is for everyone. Deal with it.
okay
now why are your brethren scattered all over Nigeria?
If SW has this kind of mentality
It would not be nice to the 4 million or so living here
I repeat
Your hate would only consume you
Good day

theFilmtricsay
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by AlexBells(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

okay
now why are your brethren scattered all over Nigeria?
If SW has this kind of mentality
It would not be nice to the 4 million or so living here
I repeat
Your hate would only consume you
Good day

theFilmtricsay
I had told you the answer AlaIgbo belongs to Igbos while Nigeria belongs to all of us, touch any Igbo in South west or any part of Nigeria and such tribe will not just have their cities razed but even coming generations will pay, we are ready for your tribe, I think you should finish your fights between Arewa and Oduduwa before Coming for the Pride of Africa (The Igbo nation)
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by theFilmtric: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

I had told you the answer AlaIgbo belongs to Igbos while Nigeria belongs to all of us, touch any Igbo in South west or any part of Nigeria and such tribe will not just have their cities razed but even coming generations will pay, we are ready for your tribe, I think you should finish your fights between Arewa and Oduduwa before Coming for the Pride of Africa (The Igbo nation)
cheesy grin cheesy
Remember 1970
This is how you guys shoot yourselves in the leg
You don't think before you talk

I'm beginning to think you're not Igbo
You're an impostor who does the job well

theFilmtricsay
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by AlexBells(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

cheesy grin cheesy
Remember 1970
This is how you guys shoot yourselves in the leg
You don't think before you talk

I'm beginning to think you're not Igbo
You're an impostor who does the job well

theFilmtricsay
1970 we fought a coalition of Arewa, Oduduwa and Middle Belt, today Arewa and Oduduwa is in a cold war, so where would you find your allies meanwhile, Middle belt is no longer with Arewa, so the only option is for us to deal with you as Arewa or Oduduwa, we might decide to deal with you as Biafrans against Arewa, or Biafrans against Oduduwa, or Igbos against Yoruba or Igbos against Fulani, or Igbos against Hausa, bring it on, any how you want to serve the food we are ready but we wont fight Nigeria becuase we owns Nigeria
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by theFilmtric: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

1970 we fought a coalition of Arewa, Oduduwa and Middle Belt, today Arewa and Oduduwa is in a cold war, so where would you find your allies meanwhile, Middle belt is no longer with Arewa, so the only option is for us to deal with you as Arewa or Oduduwa, we might decide to deal with you as Biafrans against Arewa, or Biafrans against Oduduwa, or Igbos against Yoruba or Igbos against Fulani, or Igbos against Hausa, bring it on, any how you want to serve the food we are ready but we wont fight Nigeria becuase we owns Nigeria
I barely read all of this shit

listen and listen well
Bring all your allies
You guys shout war like its child's play
Go ask your grandma
Even in war
no Nigerian that is smart would attack the SW
Attack the SW and Nigeria would become South Sudan
The SW is the live wire of Nigeria

I might not respond to you anymore sef cheesy

You think war is online bickering??

I repeat

Go ask your grandma
And stop listening to Nnamdi's brainwashing

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by AlexBells(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

I barely read all of this shit

listen and listen well
Bring all your allies
You guys shout war like its child's play
Go ask your grandma
Even in war
no Nigerian that is smart would attack the SW
Attack the SW and Nigeria would become South Sudan
The SW is the live wire of Nigeria

I might not respond to you anymore sef cheesy

You think war is online bickering??

I repeat

Go ask your grandma
And stop listening to Nnamdi's brainwashing

theFilmtricsay
Lol, I like your deterrent posture but don't think no one will Attack the west, seriously the West got nothing on AlaIgbo unless if you are United with the North, AlaIgbo only needs Benue and maybe some part of Kogi in the worst case scenario.

The West only got food which The North is alternative, only Benue and Kogi can supply all the raw food we need, talk of water AlaIgbo don't need the Seaport in Lagos if we must get real there are Eastern access to the sea, so what do you got on us, what would you threaten us with, you can threaten Arewa not East, even Arewa have alternative in the East, you are technically the weakest region in the country becuase everything you are have alternative.

Fire power you don't have so what's making you feel like you can't and won't be attacked, just respect your space, if you make attacking you the only option, you will be pounded from air, sea and land.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by miraculousGod(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
God bless Nigeria
learn how to create white board animation videos for just a token. my number is showing underneath this post
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by theFilmtric: 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Lol, I like your deterrent posture but don't think no one will Attack the west, seriously the West got nothing on AlaIgbo unless if you are United with the North, AlaIgbo only needs Benue and maybe some part of Kogi in the worst case scenario.

The West only got food which The North is alternative, only Benue and Kogi can supply all the raw food we need, talk of water AlaIgbo don't need the Seaport in Lagos if we must get real there are Eastern access to the sea, so what do you got on us, what would you threaten us with, you can threaten Arewa not East, even Arewa have alternative in the East, you are technically the weakest region in the country becuase everything you are have alternative.

Fire power you don't have so what's making you feel like you can't and won't be attacked, just respect your space, if you make attacking you the only option, you will be pounded from air, sea and land.
cheesy grin
STOP LISTENING TO NNAMDI!
It would do you good
Just attack
I won't talk much
@ emboldened
What do you have that we don't have?

You're an adult
You're likely older than I am think! For God's sake! you don't think
That's the main problem
Assuming Ojukwu took time to think things through
You'd have had your utopian Biafra by now

You're just typing balderdash!
Even the caliphate can't bring war to the SW
There are reasons
Why do you think they stopped the fake blockade?

theFilmtricsay
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by AlexBells(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

cheesy grin
STOP LISTENING TO NNAMDI!
It would do you good
Just attack
I won't talk much
@ emboldened
What do you have that we don't have?

You're an adult
You're likely older than I am think! For God's sake! you don't think
That's the main problem
Assuming Ojukwu took time to think things through
You'd have had your utopian Biafra by now

You're just typing balderdash!
Even the caliphate can't bring war to the SW
There are reasons
Why do you think they stopped the fake blockade?

theFilmtricsay
Ojukwu never really wanted Biafra, that's what you must get, so this is not 1967, I had told you, touch any Igbo in your region and see your west attacked nothing you will do, only North which also don't have weapons had attacked you with food blockade and you were humbled while yourself a food giant now tell me what you will do if the weapons power Igbos attacked you.

Should I tell you our weapons, we have the Ogbunigwe also Ojukwu bucket produced during the war, we have other weapons and proven rockets, what do you have, worst part you can't blockade us now becuase your alliances with the North had been broken.

Let me tell you that the chemical engineering department in UNN is still intact, don't let us open that lab becuase of you.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by olajonzin(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
I just know that all of us be theif...na person wey Dem catch be barawo
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by theFilmtric: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Ojukwu never really wanted Biafra, that's what you must get, so this is not 1967, I had told you, touch any Igbo in your region and see your west attacked nothing you will do, only North which also don't have weapons had attacked you with food blockade and you were humbled while yourself a food giant now tell me what you will do if the weapons power Igbos attacked you.

Should I tell you our weapons, we have the Ogbunigwe also Ojukwu bucket produced during the war, we have other weapons and proven rockets, what do you have, worst part you can't blockade us now becuase your alliances with the North had been broken.

Let me tell you that the chemical engineering department in UNN is still intact, don't let us open that lab becuase of you.

hahahaha cheesy grin
Ojukwu never wanted Biafra?? cheesy
Balderdash upon balderdash!

Obunigwe cheesy cheesy grin

Akiara bkayy Logan23 princeoflagos

Come help your bro with thinking!

Nnuska chemical engineering cheesy

Monogamy omoluabi1stson Yoruba1stson Ipobarecriminal ipobarethieves Kinematics. Ipobterrorists
Come see this clown!
Saying that Ojukwu never wanted Biafra!!
What did he want? America ? grin cheesy
These people don't think before talking!

theFilmtricsay

3 Likes

Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by BigMamaNaija: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Cancel it baba na. Maintain your status of elder statesman.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by AlexBells(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

hahahaha cheesy grin

Monogamy omoluabi1stson Yoruba1stson Ipobarecriminal ipobarethieves Kinematics. Ipobterrorists
Come see this clown!

theFilmtricsay
His demand was simple, implemented Aburi Accord
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by jantman(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
yorubarere:
Power, it has a way of blinding people. Jonathan intends to ruin whatever honor he still holds. I will rather vote an Igbo man than vote a 4yrs southern president.

@yorubarere
Have you people repented? No Yorubas should vote for southerners. I will advice you and all my Yoruba's brothers to continue to vote for northerners.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Kinematics: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

hahahaha cheesy grin

Come see this clown!

theFilmtricsay

Don't mind the ipig miscreants.
Ndi potopoto are ready to say any nonsense to defend their coward.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Gbagura: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

An Igbo must not be your Yardstick of hate, after you all messed up Nigeria you want an Igbo to come and clean your mess, 9please you all should conti6to enjoy your presidency for the time Being, we are too busy in AlaIgbo unless you show some remorse then beg the Igbo tribe to save Nigeria
Let igbo save Enugu from water drought first grin
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by AlexBells(m): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
Gbagura:
Let igbo save Enugu from water drought first grin
I leave in Enugu and it cause of dry season, so I don't see anything so special about that, there are boreholes, Enugu don't have water so it is not an issue of governance, there are wells as deep as 30 fits, so it is not as simple there are boreholes, just that this time of the year, there us usually sivere water scarcity, it just like flooding in Lagos
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Gbagura: 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

I leave in Enugu and it cause of dry season, so I don't see anything so special about that, there are boreholes, Enugu don't have water so it is not an issue of governance, there are wells as deep as 30 fits, so it is not as simple there are boreholes, just that this time of the year, there us usually sivere water scarcity, it just like flooding in Lagos
Say all these trash to the Nigeria populace you're trying to sell igbo presidency to. Comot here, she-okoro like you.
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by AlexBells(m): 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
Gbagura:
Say all these trash to the Nigeria populace you're trying to sell igbo presidency to. Comot here, she-okoro like you.
Now I see your anger, Haba pull them down syndrome had started, it dey vex you that our politians are becoming prioritised given your cold war with the North, did we send you, lol 2023, we are gearing up, you really scared boy oo
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Yoruba1stson: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

hahahaha cheesy grin

Come see this clown!

theFilmtricsay
don't mind the bastard
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Gbagura: 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Now I see your anger, Haba pull them down syndrome had started, it dey vex you that our politians are becoming prioritised given your cold war with the North, did we send you, lol 2023, we are gearing up, you really scared boy oo
When your eyes clear finish, don't come disturbing the whole country with your Biafra lullabies again oo. Me I kuku know say chest beating won't finish in alaigbo
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by AlexBells(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
Gbagura:
When your eyes clear finish, don't come disturbing the whole country with your Biafra lullabies again oo. Me I kuku know say chest beating won't finish in alaigbo
Till then, for now, those agitating for Biafra are agitating, those clamouring for presidency are clamouring, those agitating for regional government are clamouring, all hoping to see result by 2023, it is called sophistication, one must work or we get closer to all, meanwhile it should be better if you focus on your cold war/existential war between the north and the west
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Gbagura: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Till then, for now, those agitating for Biafra are agitating, those clamouring for presidency are clamouring, those agitating for regional government are clamouring, all hoping to see result by 2023, it is called sophistication, one must work or we get closer to all, meanwhile it should be better if you focus on your cold war/existential war between the north and the west
Confusion now have a cure. grin
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by AlexBells(m): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Gbagura:
Confusion now have a cure. grin
Your mothers are running to BENIN republic and you are here typing rubbish, I hope you are not in Benin Benin Republicans now
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by Gbagura: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Your mothers are running to BENIN republic and you are here typing rubbish, I hope you are not in Benin Benin Republicans now
Yes I'm in benin with uche who's squatting with me grin
Re: 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan by AlexBells(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
Gbagura:
Yes I'm in benin with uche who's squatting with me grin
Uche is selling machine parts there, yes he bought you food last night, Igbos and Yorubas are buddy in real life so I got you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity / FAAC To Share N1.959 Trillion Revenue In July — Probably Highest Ever / President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.