Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,904 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? (28955 Views)

Your Funny Experience Teaching Someone How To Drive / In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) / Thomas Jones: Who Is The First Nigerian To Drive A Car? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by Rhu4xce: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
leksite120:
I've never taught a woman but when I just started to drive and always with my mum in the car, it's always frustrating. She'll be the one driving with mouth while I hold steering. If I turn anyhow, she'll shout at me, even the shout can cause accident. Car wey I don de carry go travel wey she no know, Lol. Even she cannot travel yet then.

Normally, if she's the one driving , it'll almost be the same as mine, but the fact that I'm d one holding the steering, OMG, I no go rest o, till one day wey I vex drop steering for her in the middle if the road, she sef shock.
grin
leksite120:
I've never taught a woman but when I just started to drive and always with my mum in the car, it's always frustrating. She'll be the one driving with mouth while I hold steering. If I turn anyhow, she'll shout at me, even the shout can cause accident. Car wey I don de carry go travel wey she no know, Lol. Even she cannot travel yet then.

Normally, if she's the one driving , it'll almost be the same as mine, but the fact that I'm d one holding the steering, OMG, I no go rest o, till one day wey I vex drop steering for her in the middle if the road, she sef shock.
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by arduino: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
emmanuel596:
Easiest way to hate women and their way of thinking forever....I no go ever try teach woman car again...trailer nearly kill me
The more I was shouting Break! Break!! BREAK!!!, the more she was busy depressing the throttle pedal.....Na FCMB fence for Zone1 Abuja straight be that. It ended in quarrels and premium tears for me.
Early morning the next day, I quickly got her registered with a driving school. Someone can not just come and kill me before my time. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by slyzy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
I don't wish to have Bro Shaggy kind of experience
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by Funkeshuga(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
jelel6:

Obviously, you are kind of knowledgeable in the art of teaching.

Most of the other guys who have had funny experiences here don't necessarily have the necessary skills and know-how to teach people how to drive. In fact, most of them didn't have success so they solicited the help of a driving school.

Thanks bro!

I myself went to driving school and those I've taught driving so far, I took them on the theoretical, practical and safety tips of driving and what to do during break failure, fire accident and all

many people don't know that when manual break fail on motion, pressing the clutch constantly can reduce the motion of a car and this can give them opportunity to control the stop

safety tips is also important while teaching people how to drive

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by zolajpower: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
Maj196:
Throttle not turtle
Baba thanks for the correction.
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by EaglesEyes1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
kingsceedon:
Bros na you look like a HIV patience like this? Toto don finish you oooo
Hahahaaaaaa! No be me be that ooooo, just an illustrative picture.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by sharpwriter(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ishilove:
When I was learning na so I just dey tear upandan the compound like a danfo driver. My teacher was like "madam cam dan. You're still learning."

When I got to the gate I came down and have never entered again. I no get liver to drive in Lagos

Is the car automatic?
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
sharpwriter:

Is the car automatic?
Yes
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by BennyDGreat: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
Judgesledge:
Tried teaching wifey, for three consecutive days, we step out all excited, only to come back with long faces. Ditched the idea and got a driver to teach her, and in no time she became a Lewis Hamilton wannabe.

Lol familiarity reduces the learning pace of many people

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by BennyDGreat: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
greggng:

I said match break she go match accelerator ....we found ourselves inside another person's house after breaking his fence ...I kept hearing mogbe mogbe o from her mouth .

Lol
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by santakris(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
How can I forget the day I matched the brake with my hand?. grin grin grin

When I shouted "match brake" severally and she couldn't locate brake pedal again. I quickly put my hand in-between her leg to apply brake.

Very funny experience. God bless our women

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by BennyDGreat: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
chccho:
I once taught a lady how to drive and thats one experience i wish i never had, Infact i wish i never taught her cos it was a bitter experience.
She ended up having accident like 4x because of not taking instructions. They will just open their eyes waaa like zombie, but they no dey see anything. U will be shouting stop, stop, stop even with their eyes open they will still jam. Its like their brain and eyes no dey communicate when they are learning. Save yourself the stress and just pay for driving school for them.

Lol u be funny man
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Not done that but, there is a guy I was learning together with. He stepped on the accelerator harshly instead of brake on a multiple intersection road. I nearly weep and was in terror. embarassed Luckily the driver's instructor moved the gear shift to neutral and the accelerator he stepped on had no effect. smiley

You're always posting shit.

How old are you?
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by bouncin04(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
kingsceedon:
Bros na you look like a HIV patience like this? Toto don finish you oooo

Nairalanders , lolzz
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by BennyDGreat: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
chccho:
The lady i was teaching how to drive was telling me I'm not a good driver and thats why I'm not a good techer. She will say to me "see how other men are driving!!!! shocked shocked shocked thats how to drive

Hehehe I don Laff tire for this thread
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by Famousdex1: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
Not funny
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by sharpwriter(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ishilove:

Yes

Then you have no problem. It is just accelerate and brake. Once you know the road. Be courageous to try it again with your instructor to teach you the basics. Once he stays beside you frequently. After a month or less, you should be able to drive it confidently.

Me just dey learn manual again after many years of abandoning it. My instructors already approved me to drive automatic without any problem. However, I still got some issues with the manual but I'm ok averagely. But I must confess, manual is frustrating and hard work.

It is good to know for all that mastering driving entails having access to readily available vehicle (yours or any vehicle that is free) for frequent practice if not you will learn today and forget tomorrow.

Some driving schools are even scams because of low driving time and the learner won't still master it with them if he has no car to practise with.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by Cousin9999: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
This thread shows how freakishly stûpid sexists are. Yikes.
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by blesoh(f): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
Dogalmighty17:

Your husband's friend is brushing you. Nice!
What is wrong with that sir?
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by blesoh(f): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
angelfallz:
Why has your hubby refused to teach you?
We must quarrel last last, last week i was trying to greet someone and he got angry that I'm still a learner, i should focus smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by blesoh(f): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
rowland545:
his friend angry...

Ok

Hope say we no go read ur husband version of the story months later on top Nairaland
Excuse me, what are you talking about?
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by blesoh(f): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
rowland545:
his friend angry...

Ok

Hope say we no go read ur husband version of the story months later on top Nairaland
Excuse me, what are you talking about?
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by blesoh(f): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
rowland545:
his friend angry...

Ok
What is wrong with it?
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by chival(f): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
Years ago when I learnt to drive, I went to a driving school where I ended up learning absolutely nothing. The instructor would yell at the students so much, and then to top it all, all we did was drive down a road in an estate and then execute a U-turn. After doing this for two weeks straight, he would present you with a certificate and wish you well. After learning, I bought my car, and realized I still had a long way to go. Finally, my mum taught me. I should have just given her the money I wasted on the driving school. One of my neighbors who went to another driving school at about the same time I did, also had the same complaint.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by Malawian(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Na my guy I been dey teach how to drive. This MF after him begin think say him don Sabi, he nearly reverse car wey I dey inside enter canal.
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by McSquishi(f): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Most of these people talking about their difficulty teaching a woman to drive get around town by keke... hmmm
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by Bornboy4: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
It is by sheer discipline that nothing happens between them because, leg must touch leg and hands too could go astray particularly when the woman unconsciously pulls at the man's joystick mistaking it for the gear stick!
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by Emeka71(m): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
chiommy123:
Someone should teach me na so you can share your experience
Let me.
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by Emeka71(m): 12:01am On Apr 08, 2021
Rita02:
mehn i rather go to a driving school than being taught by a lover or friend
That is even the better way.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by Emeka71(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2021
Vinnie2000:
Was waiting for this comment.... The OP does not know he n d Lady gambled with dier lives.. He finds it funny.. N Surprisingly, Others here find it funny too.. A Great Wonder, I must say!!

Yes they played bet9ja with thier lives.
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by LadyMotilade: 12:30am On Apr 08, 2021
why not?
MyableG:
Never tried it
Re: What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? by smallsmall: 12:45am On Apr 08, 2021
I have taught five women how to drive, to date. (I wont teach a man to drive otherwise Police will arrest two people fighting in a moving Vehicle! grin )

The Learner Woman and Myself start out the Driving Lesson day as Friends and come back home after the lesson as deep Enemies!
We really hate each other by the time we get Home.

Two of them were my GF and on ended u being my wife.
One was my Colleague but a close friend.
One was my Sister.
All of them are thanking me today as they have become expert Drivers, passing all their "Road Test" once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised / Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car / Is Driving A Power Bike Really A Suicide Mission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.