Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali (66783 Views)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2022
@Sheyimann has never worked for, is not under employment, or anyway affiliated with Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD.

@Sheyimann isn't the founder/co-founder/adviser, neither does anyone of such appears in any official or non officer documents of Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD.

For the records, all Staff who has worked, currently working with Bigkoko is clearly displayed on our main business tread (Bigkoko) on nairaland.
Our office, current or where we have operated from is clearly displayed on our post/advertising banners.

All Persons who have worked for, is working with Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD was mentioned in all our posts in Bigkoko. No where does @Sheyimann or any of the protagonists mentioned Bigkoko, nor uploaded any of it's staff or Post as been suspected as an active player in all these nonsense supposed adults should know how to curtail. That, you @nwandiokey did, fully aware that neither of them mentioned us. Yet you mentioned us. That's why you need to prove to us how you managed to involve a Tax paying Rwandan Company in nonsense of girlfriends, rumors etc

In a post on this tread, @sheyimann is also called Mr Pelumi. And no where does Mr Pelumi appear as a staff or claims to be a staff of Bigkoko.

A simple due diligence on the tread you copied those post & picture from would have show you that no where was Mr Pelumi or his phone number or his picture or any of his aliases displayed as been under the services of Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD.

But you @nwandikeokey11 whose real names we are yet to know, choose to sideline, ignore those glaring fact. No problem.

I will assume you are not in Rwanda, but be best assure we will get your real names.

Maybe you don't know what is called "Defamation" is!
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2022
Special Announcement.

Due to increasingly difficulty in doing business with Persons of certain Age group & Marital Status, Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD Kigali Rwanda has decided NOT to do business or interact with Persons from Nigeria who are of:

1. 35 years old and below.
2. Persons who are not legally married and/ or having children of their own.
3. So called Developers, online enthusiast, digital Persons or whatever names they may bear.

Once we determine a new clients falls under these criteria, regardless of whether, such person has paid for our service, we shall not deliver to them and THEY'RE NOT ENTITLED TO A REFUND. This announcement put them on Notice.

How ever, all Persons who prior to this time, and Date... 02/3/22, who we have a commitment to, will still be deliver to such services as agreed. But Bigkoko would activate Certain business review measures that may or may not terminate our dealing, if such person falls under 1-3 above!
Thank you!
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by JohnQueen(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2022
In addition to your terrible grammar, you also have deep comprehension issues. Cos I don't see the correlation between my moniker and posts made

techjeff:
@ nwadikeokey11

Thanks you for updating the post. You are the first l contacted before coming here and you give me good advise on business and be careful of Nigeria’s here in Rwanda. I’ve read your post here so informative for other to learn.

@johnqueen
If you can read my point your On my pervious post made it clear for other to learn ask questions here and stay away from agent or group forum create off the site. I still wonder why someone will register the site with all names to use johnqueen?..lol John is a male name and queen for female. Still don’t know why your brain made you to chose sure name. Check other names on the forum nothing like your transgendered name. My advise for you contributed useful information That will help other benefits in the group than checking grammar. My question for you what is disrespeck on your post?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
BigkokoRep:
@Sheyimann has never worked for, is not under employment, or anyway affiliated with Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD.

@Sheyimann isn't the founder/co-founder/adviser, neither does anyone of such appears in any official or non officer documents of Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD.

For the records, all Staff who has worked, currently working with Bigkoko is clearly displayed on our main business tread (Bigkoko) on nairaland.
Our office, current or where we have operated from is clearly displayed on our post/advertising banners.

All Persons who have worked for, is working with Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD was mentioned in all our posts in Bigkoko. No where does @Sheyimann, @jefftech or any of the protagonists mentioned Bigkoko nor uploaded any of it's staff or Post as been suspected as an active player in all these nonsense supposed adults should know how to curtail. That, you @nwandiokey did, fully aware that neither of them mentioned us. Yet you mentioned us. That's why you need to prove to us how you managed to involve a Tax paying Rwandan Company in nonsense of girlfriends, rumors etc

In a post on this tread, @sheyimann is also called Mr Pelumi. And no where does Mr Pelumi appear as a staff or claims to be a staff of Bigkoko.

A simple due diligence on the tread you copied those post & picture from would have show you that no where was Mr Pelumi or his phone number or his picture or any of his aliases displayed as been under the services of Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD.

But you @nwandikeokey11 whose real names we are yet to know, choose to sideline, ignore those glaring fact. No problem.

I will assume you are not in Rwanda, but be best assure we will get your real names.

Maybe you don't know what is called "Defamation" is!
Hey listen up here, you and your entire Rwanda, plus your stupid bigko whatever are just too small to think you could threaten an Igbo man into submission or get me to cow, in fact you are yet to be born to think you could dare such. My full names are. OKECHUKWU NWADIKE. Okey is the abbreviation of Okechukwu, then Nwadike is my surname. (OkeyNwadike11) exception of the number 11 is still my real name just that that was one of the names that google made available for me to choose from at the time i created my nairaland account, so that's still my real name, i have got absolutely nothing to hide. Ask any Igbo person you know in your Rwanda to tell you the meaning of Nwadike, so for your own safety you should be the one who runs very far away from me any where you see me, even in that your Rwanda and not the other way round. That's if your intention is to make me to cowed. You, your Rwanda and your stupid company are just too small to look in my face let alone threaten me. Now crawl outta here back into whatever pit you crawled out from, rubbish. Do i look to you like any of those small boys who Rwanda may probably be the first country they have traveled to all their life from Nigeria, hence the rubbish they are displaying here? You dare me and i will sink you and that your stupid local company. You can as well search for. OKEYSON RESOURCES NIG LIMITED, that's my company name. I only comes here in my free time just to relax. Next time you tag me on your nonsense you will be talking to my lawyer, rubbish. Imagine this one, a Rwandan threatening a Nigerian? What an impetus, well wont blame you, Nigeria bad government is the culprit if not you should crawl where a Nigerian is and not even as little as cough. And even as it stands, your Rwanda as a country and her people ain't fit yet to talk to a Nigerian at all. Your government were and still begging us to come help your country grow, that's to invest in your country and help your very poor economy, so how dare you now act like you are something when you are completely nothing. I mean totally NOTHING. So shut the hell up and get outta here, what a rubbish.

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Sheyimann: 4:05am On Mar 03, 2022
I already said I won't come here to post anything cos I already said everything I wanted to, Nigerians can kill and they are snakes ,even the good ones we are talking about are probably less than 5%

@nwadikeokey111 please I beg you do not allow anyone drag you into this quagmire of insults and mudslinging ,I saw that you mentioned and you said you asked him @techjeff questions he couldn't answer ,the guys running these rings around us are just next to my compound, I have put all my details online, I even encouraged everyone to come find out from me themselves, till now, no one has shown up...

I even saw where you @nwadikeokey111 said he told you I was begging the people I scammed , I am an ekiti guy ,stubbornness was born with us...especially if our hands are clean of an accusation, we will go to any length to defend it...this guy @techjeff, I have called him personally ,has he picked the calls to repeat any of his accusation to me in person,do not let Nigerians here drag you into their own personal biases ,but wherever you are as the guy @techjeff said, be careful of Nigerians, this is exactly why you should be careful, we form fake solidarity when abroad ,if only you can see through it, I am not rambling ,I'm giving a clear picture of who Nigerians are, never have I gone into anyone's DM seeking favours, I don't live on anyone's earnings , the said guy @techjeff said I don't have any business here...I ran a yegomoto bike business since June last year, even he is aware of it, even guy @nagodwine is aware of this, even some of my nigerian friends here in Rwanda who he said I scammed have the same business and I know what they make every week, they don't pay me, I don't collect emoluments from them and no one them came to Rwanda from Nigeria, some from Europe ,some of Asia countries...I have no one here who came directly from Nigeria ,this tells you that the Nigerian people who I know here, come here after doing their own research ,some for tourist reasons before they settled here....

Do not be deceived whatever you are seeing here is not purely informational , but a dig at tarnishing people's image ,if you are coming to Rwanda, avoid Nyamirrambo like a plague...you don't know who your friends are here, you don't know who your enemies..

Also to clarify, the group EmiToursGroup is quite a popular group consisting of Nigerians in all parts of the world

I am not the owner of the group ,I was only a member, just you guys, I joined the group looking for information when I newly arrived in Rwanda ...P.S (no one is a well of knowledge)...

For my safety and transparency, and for future proof ,people who come to my DM on nairaland,I give their numbers to the admin of that group so they can get information from multiple sources who are also members of nairaland, the reason for this is because if anyone accuses of anything untrue, they can post it there and fish me out...this guy @techjeff, I told him about the group ,in fact, quite a number of Nigerians here in Rwanda are on the group, it's a legit group of good Nigerians...the very first travel group I joined that hates agents,they advocate for doing things yourself and doing your applications for travel yourself, that group's good reputation speaks for itself...

So if you are not in Rwanda , or have been here before e.g Mr. @nwadikeokey111 please do not be dragged into this mudslinging, you have done your best to mediate...

Do not believe anything I tell you or he tells you, just let them continue throwing tantrums, the guys in question have not been scammed or ripped ,neither do they have a business or investment here....also I did not text or call anyone to forgive me ,only an offender asks for forgiveness ,I have put my cards on the table, the creator sees my conscience...

This is my last reply to everyone, do your things yourself if you can't trust people, as I speak in the midst of all these mudslinging, people still come into my DM to ask questions about travelling to Rwanda.. I'm not an agent, but like you guys, I have a right to post pictures of my travel experience on nairaland, the same Techjeff has threads too...

My DM is ever open and my door is always open, if you are aggrieved , come in wink smiley

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2022
Sheyimann:
I already said I won't come here to post anything cos I already said everything I wanted to, Nigerians can kill and they are snakes ,even the good ones we are talking about are probably less than 5%

@nwadikeokey111 please I beg you do not allow anyone drag you into this quagmire of insults and mudslinging ,I saw that you mentioned and you said you asked him @techjeff questions he couldn't answer ,the guys running these rings around us are just next to my compound, I have put all my details online, I even encouraged everyone to come find out from me themselves, till now, no one has shown up...

I even saw where you @nwadikeokey111 said he told you I was begging the people I scammed , I am an ekiti guy ,stubbornness was born with us...especially if our hands are clean of an accusation, we will go to any length to defend it...this guy @techjeff, I have called him personally ,has he picked the calls to repeat any of his accusation to me in person,do not let Nigerians here drag you into their own personal biases ,but wherever you are as the guy @techjeff said, be careful of Nigerians, this is exactly why you should be careful, we form fake solidarity when abroad ,if only you can see through it, I am not rambling ,I'm giving a clear picture of who Nigerians are, never have I gone into anyone's DM seeking favours, I don't live on anyone's earnings , the said guy @techjeff said I don't have any business here...I ran a yegomoto bike business since June last year, even he is aware of it, even guy @nagodwine is aware of this, even some of my nigerian friends here in Rwanda who he said I scammed have the same business and I know what they make every week, they don't pay me, I don't collect emoluments from them and no one them came to Rwanda from Nigeria, some from Europe ,some of Asia countries...I have no one here who came directly from Nigeria ,this tells you that the Nigerian people who I know here, come here after doing their own research ,some for tourist reasons before they settled here....

Do not be deceived whatever you are seeing here is not purely informational , but a dig at tarnishing people's image ,if you are coming to Rwanda, avoid Nyamirrambo like a plague...you don't know who your friends are here, you don't know who your enemies..

Also to clarify, the group EmiToursGroup is quite a popular group consisting of Nigerians in all parts of the world

I am not the owner of the group ,I was only a member, just you guys, I joined the group looking for information when I newly arrived in Rwanda ...P.S (no one is a well of knowledge)...

For my safety and transparency, and for future proof ,people who come to my DM on nairaland,I give their numbers to the admin of that group so they can get information from multiple sources who are also members of nairaland, the reason for this is because if anyone accuses of anything untrue, they can post it there and fish me out...this guy @techjeff, I told him about the group ,in fact, quite a number of Nigerians here in Rwanda are on the group, it's a legit group of good Nigerians...the very first travel group I joined that hates agents,they advocate for doing things yourself and doing your applications for travel yourself, that group's good reputation speaks for itself...

So if you are not in Rwanda , or have been here before e.g Mr. @nwadikeokey111 please do not be dragged into this mudslinging, you have done your best to mediate...

Do not believe anything I tell you or he tells you, just let them continue throwing tantrums, the guys in question have not been scammed or ripped ,neither do they have a business or investment here....also I did not text or call anyone to forgive me ,only an offender asks for forgiveness ,I have put my cards on the table, the creator sees my conscience...

This is my last reply to everyone, do your things yourself if you can't trust people, as I speak in the midst of all these mudslinging, people still come into my DM to ask questions about travelling to Rwanda.. I'm not an agent, but like you guys, I have a right to post pictures of my travel experience on nairaland, the same Techjeff has threads too...

My DM is ever open and my door is always open, if you are aggrieved , come in wink smiley
Brother I never supported or sided any one over this matter, I'm always careful how I get myself involve in any issue I didn't know the genesis, because Igbo people says that the market I didn't know the time it started I shouldn't also know when it closes, so I'm not being dragged into it but as Nigerians I believe that such a shameful and disgraceful thing should never have occurred between you guys over there, hence my trying to get to the root of it and possibly broker peace between you guys. Again remember you asked me to get him to tell me who the person is that he was referring to? It's well brother but please whatever it is, you guys should try to settle it, you are all matured enough therefore should know better. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Sheyimann: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
nwadikeokey11:
Brother I never supported or sided any one over this matter, I'm always careful how I get myself involve in any issue I didn't know the genesis, because Igbo people says that the market I didn't know the time it started I shouldn't also know when it closes, so I'm not being dragged into it but as Nigerians I believe that such a shameful and disgraceful thing should never have occurred between you guys over there, hence my trying to get to the root of it and possibly broker peace between you guys. Again remember you asked me to get him to tell me who the person is that he was referring to? It's well brother but please whatever it is, you guys should try to settle it, you are all matured enough therefore should know better. Have a nice day.

You don't settle things like these sir, you just let it happen ,time will tell who the scammer or ripper is...

As for @bigkokorep , he's an Igbo business man just like yourself @nwadikeokey111, he is registered, he has Rwandans working for him, he has two offices, he is constantly wracking his brain and starting businesses here...he is a business man, I'm not, I just have a small side business, apologies for the way he might have spoken to you, he is a truly matured person, he even tried to get across to the said people who said they were scammed ,then they turned on him and started the usual mudslinging, let everyone learn from this, not all Nigerians deserve help, it's not everyone you should help, Nigerians have an innate distrust of everyone.... It's not their fault, it's the society we came from, as for the couples they said were scammed , I do not know anyone who such happened to, but I hope we can get to the bottom of it with reasonable Nigerians who are willing to share more information about it so as to get the agent who did such..

@nwadikeokey111 and other who have more information, I'm open +2348022168074...
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Cypherhendrix(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
TheLastQueen:

Kibagabaga. Immediately after the genocide memorial site
Close to gisozi nice
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
Sheyimann:

You don't settle things like these sir, you just let it happen ,time will tell who the scammer or ripper is...

As for @bigkokorep , he's an Igbo business man just like yourself @nwadikeokey111, he is registered, he has Rwandans working for him, he has two offices, he is constantly wracking his brain and starting businesses here...he is a business man, I'm not, I just have a small side business, apologies for the way he might have spoken to you, he is a truly matured person, he even tried to get across to the said people who said they were scammed ,then they turned on him and started the usual mudslinging, let everyone learn from this, not all Nigerians deserve help, it's not everyone you should help, Nigerians have an innate distrust of everyone.... It's not their fault, it's the society we came from, as for the couples they said were scammed , I do not know anyone who such happened to, but I hope we can get to the bottom of it with reasonable Nigerians who are willing to share more information about it so as to get the agent who did such..

@nwadikeokey111 and other who have more information, I'm open +2348022168074...

An Igbo man should never have said that he didn't know my name wen it is boldly written here. Well, I would have apologized to him but wat I hate in life is threat, wen u try that with me I will dare u to do ur worse and trust me, it won't go well. Well, I'm out of this shit for good.

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Let me say I'm glad it's becoming clear that there's no evidence that suggest even remotely that someone was ripped off as alleged. At least we are yet to see the evidence!

I must advice, bad publicity go faster than good ones. That's how some persons gave those very corrupt Kenyan immigration the notion that Nigerians are *****and must pay bribe before they're let in. Now, every Nigeria is paying the Price. That's what I reckon all Nigerians should focus. That's why Kenya is not on our expansion plans.

Before anyone come to social Media and start crying wolf....he should think of the implications, not only to the intended target, also to himself and where we're coming from (Nigeria). Because the world is watching. And it's our duty to tell that person to drop evidence first! Or shut up! That's how I interact with anyone!
You can't use our head to break your coconut! Over personal issues that can be resolved as adults.

Also, let me still commend @Sheyimann for speaking out, because I personally met him and also met and/or spoke to others to find out what the issues is! Anyway it's all bygone.

Yes, I'm an Igbo man, few of Bigkoko® Partners in Dubai and Nigeria know of this. Through the instrumentality of Bigkoko® we have been able to legalize the status of some workers. If @Sheyimann hadn't referenced it, I always keep my identity private, and to myself because the atmosphere here doesn't warrant such classification and segregation.

If there's two Nigerians I have interacted personally with in Rwanda, who I can make bold to say they're good, they're @Sheyimann and the other....(oga permit me to mention your name here), the owner of now closed Ola's Bar. Fine gentlemen! It's because of this fact I tried using my influence to draw customer to his bar.

If we don't support ourselves, the whites won't! I learned something working last year from an environment where a female British supervisor or manager whose company is offering ssome ervices Bigkoko is offering. I saw the discrimination, loathing that an African, is a competitor! She just can't believe her self especially when she learned I'm a Nigerian! I'm happy to say, someone from her company, a Rwandan recommended another Nigeria to do business with Bigkoko! Oga make I mentioned your name or your Company?

What lessons can we learn from this. We as the most entrepreneurial country in Africa can actually legitimately take over the Services, IT & manufacturing Sector in RWANDA and East Africa as a whole!

EAC isn't Blessed with technical or innovative entrepreneurs like we Nigerians, so it's rather pertinent we fill in this gap, before the Chinese, Indians and Asian do!
That's why we must set Certain standards in dispute resolutions! Dispute is part of life, and we must not shy away from! Also, no matter the criteria, we should ensure no law is broken! That way we can earn respects like the Whites and our host!

I will suggest reconciliation If there's any personal grudges arising from petit Personal issues, it should be trashed once and for all. A good round table meeting would be ideal.

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
@nwandikeokey11 nwanne yea...I know the Igbo spirit, the never back down guts that takes us far and near! I felt so weak when you displayed that. Because I display that a lot here too, especially with the government officials. I'm sorry for my response.

6 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
BigkokoRep:
@nwandikeokey11 nwanne yea...I know the Igbo spirit, the never back down guts that takes us far and near! I felt so weak when you displayed that. Because I display that a lot here too, especially with the government officials. I'm sorry for my response.
So u bi nwanna self. Nwannem is well, I'm also very sorry the way i reacted, i think i was a bit over reactive, forgive my manners nwanne. Haven said that, i think what i will like to say here is that the other brother that started this ripping off thing perhaps got it all wrong hence the need for him to make peace with the brother he accused, that's if indeed he was wrong in his accusation. I will reach you later. I lived in Kigali few years ago, at that time i was just touring countries of the world, mainly African countries. When i was there i enjoyed the country so well in just about every thing and for that reason i said to myself that i will invest in that country and probably move in there, that's if i wishes to move away from Nigeria. At the time i was there i registered my company name and had friends of some few big Nigeria and Rwandan personalities but for some time now i lost contacts of most of these people. I have my company here and in some of the West African countries but want to expand to East Africa and we are thinking of starting off from Kigali Rwanda. I will talk to you privately later because i will like to know how good seafood business is in Kigali and Rwanda generally. Thanks nwannem and Gods speed to you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by BigkokoRep: 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
@nwandikeokey11 it will be my pleasure to! Any time you can reach out to me! Dalu nwoke ebem!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by techjeff: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 4:30am On Mar 16, 2022
Wetin dey go on for here nah
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Akeem1759(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2022
You are right, a client of mine who knowingly or unknowingly according to him oo went to spend a fake dollar in Rwanda is still cooling off his head in Rwanda prison for the past three month now.. Rwanda no dey joke oo
nwadikeokey11:
Great thread. The first time i visited Rwanda i fell deeply in love wit that country. I spent just 6weeks there. I will be relocating back there pretty soon. That country though small but it's every thing i love about how a country should be ran. And for the brother asking if he could survive with a million naira for a year in Kigali, my advise to you should be this. Please don't try it, or you will have a very bad experience. I had cash of 600k naira equivalent in dollar when i landed at the Kigali international airport. After i paid for a room and parlor self contain at Kanombe, exactly opposite the Kigali airport which cost 60k Rwanda franc per a month. i was left with some money which finished in less than a month time. mind you, i didn't party or club, not even for one day, neither did i spend money carrying ladies, hell No. The money was spent on solely food, water and transportation. Foods are very expensive in Kigali and also bottle water. I couldn't drink tap water so i drank only bottled water which is costly, unlike what we had here in Nigeria. My only saving grace was a pastor friend of mine who was in charge of winners chapel church in Kigali, and a member of the church from Kenya whom God told several times according to him to give me 400 dollar. So you see it is difficult to stay in Kigali for 6months with just 1 million naira let alone a whole year, that will be taking an extreme risk if you don't have any business you are doing there. For business you can do that could give you money, i will advise female wears. I met some of our people over there doing that business and they are doing pretty well, of course you know there are more female in Rwanda than male cos of the genocide. I'm going back there soon to do real good business, that country is great and their weather is super compare to our harsh and scotching weather. Our people who went there and could not stay are those who saw that there's no room for their evil and wicked crime life to thrive over there. So most of them went to Kenya or Uganda, those are the countries where they can do their criminal trade and no one will bother them much. Pls don't dare go to Rwanda if u have a criminal mind, cos u will easily be caught, and Kegame seldom take prisoners and if he managed to take one, u may never see the face of the sky again till u die. Thank u.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by jimmynauty: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2022
follo
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:
Hello good evening guys, sorry I haven’t updated the thread enjoyment don carry me. Lol cheesy grin grin grin grin
Kigali is a wonderful country any one can wish to come and study or do business....

Firstly I did my covid test @ Harley and Rainbow Specialized Laboratory it’s recognized. I don’t know about others and it cost me 50,400 naira to do my covid test there.

My flight cost me 137k plus. Then my yellow fever card and police report and my secondary school transcript, testimonial and necessary documents for your studies for Bsc student . NB: (I don’t know about MSc)

So I came here for studies, I will be going for my visa and student permit tomorrow, I finished my registration today so I don’t have strength to goto immigration so I went home to enjoy my Kpekus cheesy cheesy Rwanda girls sweet, dem Dey like Calabar girls lol haha

We will talk about that later joor...

And also today I got their SIM card , MTN-Rwanda

Everywhere in Rwanda have camera CCTV, police in every small post. You can’t make two 6 steps without seeing a police with their heavy gun wey DSS for Abuja Dey carry. So no think to scam here because you will be caught and sent to prison.

9ja prison better pass here oh lol grin

Food, transport, and other things are fair here, but house rent is on the high rate oh. 40k 50k monthly

My first day in Rwanda I met her, and she is a nice and homely girl. Lol

Guess what Rwandans take us a rich people, once you tell a Rwanda that you’re from Nigeria he or she will shout and say you rich . Lol you rich . Your country is rich.

Let me drop small pictures here...

To continue.............

SEEING THIS THREAD NOW BRO, U WENT THERE FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM ? WAEC RESULT AND WHAT IS NEEDED AND HOW DO ONE ATTEST THE RESULTS

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by richeso: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2022
make i just talk my mind .
i like curvey girls alot. i see many on instagram

from business perspective in 9JA , lets say i earn 150k naira a month here in 9ja from my business here

which of this country between rwanda and kenya i fit see correct curvies and can stay confortably. ?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2022
nwadikeokey11:
Great thread. The first time i visited Rwanda i fell deeply in love wit that country. I spent just 6weeks there. I will be relocating back there pretty soon. That country though small but it's every thing i love about how a country should be ran. And for the brother asking if he could survive with a million naira for a year in Kigali, my advise to you should be this. Please don't try it, or you will have a very bad experience. I had cash of 600k naira equivalent in dollar when i landed at the Kigali international airport. After i paid for a room and parlor self contain at Kanombe, exactly opposite the Kigali airport which cost 60k Rwanda franc per a month. i was left with some money which finished in less than a month time. mind you, i didn't party or club, not even for one day, neither did i spend money carrying ladies, hell No. The money was spent on solely food, water and transportation. Foods are very expensive in Kigali and also bottle water. I couldn't drink tap water so i drank only bottled water which is costly, unlike what we had here in Nigeria. My only saving grace was a pastor friend of mine who was in charge of winners chapel church in Kigali, and a member of the church from Kenya whom God told several times according to him to give me 400 dollar. So you see it is difficult to stay in Kigali for 6months with just 1 million naira let alone a whole year, that will be taking an extreme risk if you don't have any business you are doing there. For business you can do that could give you money, i will advise female wears. I met some of our people over there doing that business and they are doing pretty well, of course you know there are more female in Rwanda than male cos of the genocide. I'm going back there soon to do real good business, that country is great and their weather is super compare to our harsh and scotching weather. Our people who went there and could not stay are those who saw that there's no room for their evil and wicked crime life to thrive over there. So most of them went to Kenya or Uganda, those are the countries where they can do their criminal trade and no one will bother them much. Pls don't dare go to Rwanda if u have a criminal mind, cos u will easily be caught, and Kegame seldom take prisoners and if he managed to take one, u may never see the face of the sky again till u die. Thank u.

The people living there must all be rich then, for a Million naira not to be OK for 6months
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Sukersoc: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheLastQueen:

Kibagabaga. Immediately after the genocide memorial site

Hello, I hope to be in Kigali next weekend Godwilling. I'm coming for a tour. How can I locate you when I arrive. Going by the submissions here, it seems I need to secure a place to eat nigerian food .

I'll appreciate hooking up with any nigerian currently residing in rwanda for some guidance as well and fun time too.

Well done guys for the good info being shared on this thread.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Sukersoc: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
I'll appreciate guidance on how to book hotel reservations too without payment until arrival.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by ppforte: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rwanda is a law-abiding country & peaceful, no chance to spoil the peace they have managed to built if you go there for illegal things! Forget it...u go enter prison straight! No corruption there.. Just find another country go if u like illegal things
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by shilefan2(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2022
4everEdward:
Hello good morning guys just woke up from sleep just now..........
i have been reading and hearing a lot about this country Rwanda but mostly what i have heard was the negative part of it until i decided to experience it by myself, because i believe that experience is the best teacher.... Lets gooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin

So i came here as a student after my thorough research about this country on YouTube and Nairaland shocked
So i applied for one of their university and i got my admission in 4 days later made my payment and submitted everything online, then got my yellow fever card, police report , covid test at lagos and book my flight one way for 137,789 thousand naira........

Flight duration 4hrs
When we landed Kigali International Airport i noticed the weather here is very very very very cold. small airport but mighty... did my covid test again came outside the airport and my hotel pick me up to my room that i booked.....
Down here is my free breakfast this morning...

Omo i sip through the window of my hotel the street of Kigali is very neat, every human being on the street is organized and discipline,

Do you want me to talk about their women hahah wink grin grin grin grin

NB> dont come here to look for job but if you have business mindset with funds Kigali is for you, if you have a gf at home better break up before coming here. lol bye for now

Please whats the name of the school you went to in Rwanda and how much is the fees (Per semester) and the travel documents you used in travelling there? Your response will be highly appreciated...Many thanks...
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by obontami: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
nwadikeokey11:
Well, u may be right regarding the prices of food, but that depends on what u are eating over there. Personally i didn't like their foods so i rarely managed to have a bite of them. I ate more of cake, fruits, bread, and in some restaurant that offered something more edible for my liking and consumption. A small bottle of water was 200rwf, i mean the one that's sold for 50 naira here. There's just a place where i ate Nigeria food. The restaurant is ran by an Igbo lady from Abia state and i tell u, that lady is on money. A young lady in her early thirties but she drives 2 clean jeeps over there in Kigali. I cant remember the name of where that restaurant is now, but it was the winners pastor that took me, the pastors friend that came from Tanzania to settle in Kigali, another Igbo guy that came from Botswana and had already settled in Kigali, another Igbo guy that relocated to Kigali from Dubai and some Rwandes to go eat there. A plate of food then was about 8k rwf. [b]I love Kigali to the extent i choose it over Europe and America and i have my reason. And mind u, before any one come under my comment to attack me, i have been to EU and US, so i have my reason [/b]which is best known to me. Thanks.

What are your reasons brother?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by judecares1(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Good morning sir
Am in same shoe with you,has he answered your questions?
If one is going to Rwanda as a student, what are the necessary documents needed at point of entry?

shilefan2:

Please whats the name of the school you went to in Rwanda and how much is the fees (Per semester) and the travel documents you used in travelling there? Your response will be highly appreciated...Many thanks...
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by JapaProfessor: 1:27am On Apr 04, 2022
richeso:
make i just talk my mind .
i like curvey girls alot. i see many on instagram

from business perspective in 9JA , lets say i earn 150k naira a month here in 9ja from my business here

which of this country between rwanda and kenya i fit see correct curvies and can stay confortably. ?

Most East African countries are blessed with curvy girls from Rwanda to Kenya to Uganda to Tanzania.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by judecares1(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2022
Please what are the necessary requirements if one is coming through student route, admission is already secured.
Kindly respond

JapaProfessor:

Most East African countries are blessed with curvy girls from Rwanda to Kenya to Uganda to Tanzania.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by JapaProfessor: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
judecares1:

Please what are the necessary requirements if one is coming through student route, admission is already secured.
Kindly respond

In which country?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
judecares1:

Kindly respond

When i was coming to rwanda
I bought one way ticket and all i had to show them was my admission letter and application receipt (mind you took some while to convince them) but do well to take along police character/certificate
Good luck

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by cutieme(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2022
TheLastQueen:

Am from Akwa ibom. I own a Nigeria restaurant and live alone
Hello pls give me your digits, I need to talk to you.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by judecares1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Rwanda

JapaProfessor:

In which country?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Bonny Island, Nigeria-The true island of rivers state / Warri: The City That Should Have Surpassed Abuja: Warri Nor Dey Carry Last / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.