Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa (52286 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by God1000(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2022
Rwanda's president Paul kagame has transformed Rwanda so much despite the fact that he's been there since 2000.

He's a benevolent and visionary dictator.

I'm planning to do my master's degree in either Rwanda or Botswana, they have great schools as well.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MonkeyMods(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2022
With the cheapest women in Africa shocked

Women are 5 for 10 kobo there

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by God1000(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2022
More

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by God1000(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2022
MonkeyMods:
is that all you have to say man

221 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by funshint(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2022
It's not the amount of oil that makes a great Nation....may we not have a President like Buhari and Obasanjo again....never again!

360 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MonkeyMods(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2022
God1000:

Was it a lie?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Kriss216: 6:23pm On May 02, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Nigerian girls are saying Hi.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by ojun50(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2022
Congratulations to them

4 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by ljoh: 6:23pm On May 02, 2022
Some places in Abuja are cleanest

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MonkeyMods(m): 6:24pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Nigerian girls are saying Hi.

Nope....Naija babes fair better

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Blackfire(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2022
Aba

Ibadan

Are the places making Nigeria not clean

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Kriss216: 6:26pm On May 02, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Nope....Naija babes fair better
Not true, Sir. Naija babes hold the record, undisputed.

22 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Stallionhorse: 6:28pm On May 02, 2022
Once upon a time it was Calabar.. Our own small London!! Then they started electing pot belly monsters and the rest is history..

Nigerians should know the devastating effect of electing wrong people.. Come out and get you PVC its time to vote and make sure our votes counts.. Its time we take our destiny in our hands.. No more excuses.. We can't be looking and fine pictures and admiring other countries.. We have a country blessed with everything. Let's do the right thing.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MonkeyMods(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Not true, Sir. Naija babes hold the record, undisputed.

Have you been to Rwanda? At least there's NO in Naija babe's dictionary. None in Rwanda

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by IGBOSON1: 6:31pm On May 02, 2022
God1000:

He’s got a one track mind….leading only to pussy!

I saw a YouTube clip done on Rwanda by a Nigerian vlogger few days ago. Was really impressed and shook my head when i remembered Ibadan and Aba were fighting at the time as to which city was sexier! Kigali is cleaner, neater, more orderly and safer than even Abuja or Lagos, so much so, i was half tempted to upload the clip on the thread they were using to measure their tiny dicks just to shut them up!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by God1000(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2022
IGBOSON1:

He’s got a one track mind….leading only to pussy!

I saw a YouTube clip done on Rwanda by a Nigerian vlogger few days ago. Was really impressed and shook my head when i remembered Ibadan and Aba were fighting at the time as to which city was sexier! Kigali is cleaner, neater, more orderly and safer than even Abuja or Lagos, so much so, i was half tempted to upload the clip on the thread they were using to measure their tiny dicks just to shut them up!
they have world class infrastructure, Kudos to them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by God1000(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2022
plataea:
this is where Black's has made it right for once
I agree wholeheartedly

6 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Kriss216: 6:39pm On May 02, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Have you been to Rwanda? At least there's NO in Naija babe's dictionary. None in Rwanda
Are Rwanda girls always hungry like Nigerian girls?

22 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by fourboys: 6:40pm On May 02, 2022
Impressive... The way WE Nigerians dey take all these small small African countries, u go think say WE better pas them sad sad

28 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MonkeyMods(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Are Rwanda girls always hungry like Nigerian girls?

They may be hungry but definitely not cheap. Rwandan girls are hungry and cheap. Very cheap to the letters.

10 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Legendforte: 6:55pm On May 02, 2022
Wow... Cute environment.

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2022
MonkeyMods:

They may be hungry but definitely not cheap. Rwandan girls are hungry and cheap. Very cheap to the letters.

How long did you stay in Rwanda to conclude this ??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by boyfrank: 6:59pm On May 02, 2022
ljoh:
Some places in Abuja are cleanest
Seems u only see abuja in TV. Nigerians are dirty, no Nigerian city can be that clean as we regularly dumb refuse everywhere.

50 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by ljoh: 7:01pm On May 02, 2022
boyfrank:

Seems u only see abuja in TV. Nigerians are dirty, no Nigerian city can be that clean as we regularly dumb refuse everywhere.

Have you been to Abuja before?
Maitama, Asokoro and Wuse

4 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Multiplier7(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2022
You can't post one or two pics about a whole country and tell me it's all there is about it which now makes it the cleanest.

I think we have grown past that as a continent. Show us the residential area side or should i say where the talakawas reside, then we can decide.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Faber(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2022
042 dey clean pass this Kigali, Kigali get better ghetto, I visited in 2019 October and took some snapshots...

If I get 10 mentions I post the pics here.

Things dey cost, babes dey cheap ...

Me: " Mon bebe excusiez moi"
Kigali babe: "bien"
Me: " Tu es belle"
Kigali babe: smiles
Me: " Tu t' Apelles comment?"
Kigali babe"says her name eg: Aurore, atfa didine bla bla"

Omoh convo go from there enter... you know as e dey be na

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by GreatAxeMan: 7:30pm On May 02, 2022
It takes a cheap man to know this.

MonkeyMods:

Women are 5 for 10 kobo there

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by God1000(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2022
Faber:
042 dey clean pass this Kigali, Kigali get better ghetto, I visited in 2019 October and took some snapshots...

If I get 10 mentions I post the pics here.

Things dey cost
please post them bro, na my thread
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by God1000(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2022
Multiplier7:
You can't post one or two pics about a whole country and tell me it's all there is about it which now makes it the cleanest.

I think we have grown past that as a continent. Show us the residential area side or should i say where the talakawas reside, then we can decide.
you can do your own research bro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by God1000(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2022
fourboys:
Impressive... The way WE Nigerians dey take all these small small African countries, u go think say WE better pas them sad sad
we are too pompous in everything

20 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Unzerious: 8:37pm On May 02, 2022
This is a Properly Planned City. Unlike some Dumpsite's excuse for a Capital

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Air Peace Acquires Boeing B777-200 Aircraft; Sets New Record / 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) / The World's Most Powerful Passports.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.