Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani (16801 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani by olisaEze(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2021
O puhlease, they’re about to commence their media trials again to divert public opinion from the astounding collateral damage of the war on terror & rampaging Fulani bandits in the North & SW. angry

If you really want to investigate unexplained wealth, pls start from the self acclaimed evil genius Babangida. Abacha has been crediting us from the grave, just imagine the amount those still alive are sitting on!

You’d also do well to probe the treatment of the president in the UK, people go don cash out pass Hushpuppi from there.
Re: EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani by Jostoman: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2021
Audio prosecution
Re: EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani by dederocs(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2021
I hope this EFCC handler, is not like the rest, that were mediocres. Do the job, or leave the scene.
Re: EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani by Cachetdotng: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Goodluck with that....I hope you have a backup plan grin

If you want to learn web design see my signature....aluta continua grin
Re: EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani by zoedew: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bola Afonja Tinubu the BAT . Downside up thinking.
Re: EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani by mulero23: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
For your information, Tinubu is one of the most corrupt and self-centered Yoruba leader.
SouthNigerian:

Can or Will be prosecuted?

Tinubu is under intense pressure to bring down the Yoruba race.
Re: EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani by Kaymansion(m): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
On top what? just can't understand..
Re: EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani by pinkbarby: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
There is an available three bedroom flat apartment for rent at N155,000 located at Asa dam ilorin, kwara State. Call or WhatsApp 09074970607.

It is fenced
House is painted
Stable Electricity
In front of the main road
Close to NUT: National Union of Teachers
It is located in an industrial area

Re: EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani by HomeofSolution(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
etrouble:
The Jagaban Borgu. Even Obasanjo the Owu Spirit could not get the Jagaban. Imagine a lifeless idiot that sleeps with Cows since his wife absconded to Dubai now chasing after the Jagaban. It's like the Frog running after the Eagle, it will run to it's death.

It was Saraki the Ilorin generational thief that almost killed the lifeless Cow fuccker the other time using African Magic, now it is the Jagaban that will send him to meet Uthman Dan Fodio. Just watch it.

One thief with no life achievement besides his 50 Cows which he uses for sexual pleasure cannot be running after African greatest political influencer, the leader of leaders.

with everything going on in Nigeria, you still believe is alive and running the affairs of Nigeria?
Aisha Buhari said my husband is not Nigeria president as many thinks (dead), Buhari is long dead reason Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina are the one addressing Nigerians with the story and policies of fulani cabal...
Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet and I am a Yoruba blood (Prince)..
even Jesus they said spoke in parable
Re: EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani by Emmanuel7170: 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nobody is above the law
Re: EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani by cardoctor(m): 3:20am On Mar 07, 2021
I wonder how all these guys sleep at night. I really wonder.
Re: EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani by cjfavour(m): 5:10am On Mar 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/efcc-tinubu-not-above-the-law-can-be-prosecuted-sani/

That’s a lie, he’s above the law. If he’s not why is he yet to be prosecuted over the bullion van issue
Re: EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani by rollandben(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Do you and your fellow wailers remember your party of criminals (PDP) probed jagaban and declared him not-guilty of all charges and accusation just few years ago?
Why I dey disturb myself sef?
Wetin small pikin know sef?
Apart from wailing .
Watch Out...!

Many people go die on top jagaban matter sha.
One week, one jagaban issue for dem heads.

I swear.
I am telling you.
Many people go get hypertension upon Jagaban of the world matter.
Afobaje 1 of Africa.

You think say na ur Local community ogogoro council election wan happen for 2023?
Beta go carry bench siddon for one place

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inmates Attempt To Escape From Prison In Osun, Four Killed / 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) / Buhari: I Am An Orphan, I Don’t Know My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.