Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. (1397 Views)

Update On Abia State Governorship Results 2023 / Biafra National Guard Claims Responsibility For Attack On Abia Police Hqs / APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by KEVIND: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2021
I traveled to Abia state for the first time last week and i was surprised to see a delapidated bridge built by the British during the colonial era. The governor and all the politicians in the state should be ashamed of themselves that a bridge in such a pathetic condition still exist in the state. This location is along Umuahia to Ohofia.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2021
grin I will comment later. lemme eat breakfast

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by lathrowinger: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2021
Na Buhari make them never repair am. cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Simplyleo: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2021
Lamidi cownu and his ipob pigs are not interested in what happens in Abia state.

Ipob pigs are more worried about what Tinubu is telling Ambode. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by BigSarah(f): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2021
Kanu should open up if he's a blogger, always talking about everything that doesn't concern him

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2021
my brother I tire oooo for this kind of freedom fighter..

Charity they say begins at home but for nnamdi kanu he is more interested in another man's state than his that is beyond human repair.

Kanu face your state and give them the freedom first before helping others

While Abaribe is busy forming motivational speaker in senate.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by BKayy: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2021
MNK found the root of all the problems facing Igboland in general and is tackling it from the head
He is an Igbo man not a person restricted to Nigeria created Abia State.
If one needs to be totally free, one should identify the root of his problem. The root of the problems of all Igbo is Nigeria
There is even military checkpoint there.
BTW Na this picture below I need explanations for

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2021
BigSarah:
Kanu should open up if he's a blogger, always talking about everything that doesn't concern him

My sister the matter tire me.

You will never see the riff raff speak about ills his state.

but will be busy dragging obiano up and down as if he has any business with him.

moreover the albino is a blogger..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2021
lathrowinger:
Na Buhari make them never repair am. cool

The idiot is a hypocrite.

Today he defends Orji Uzor Kalu , tomorrow he talks rubbish.

Nnamdi Kanu is just a politician same as Abia state has always produced, so he is no better.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Nwadiuto247: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Charity they say begins at home but for nnamdi kanu he is more interested in another man's state than his that is beyond human repair.

That's the foolish attitude of Kanu and his ipob.
So annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2021
Nwadiuto247:

That's the foolish attitude of Kanu and his ipob.
So annoying.

Very annoying to say the least.

Who will Imagine that the self acclaimed freedom fighter can even save and salvage the plight of his own people..

Supreme leader ndi Abia state..Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by IamFINESSE: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2021
But still this doesn't change the fact that, there are 380 species of frogs and Toads in India but there are only 80 species Nigeria so if we organize a football match between Nigeria frogs and India frogs they will score us falaa because they will have more substitutes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Akiara: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2021
YOU ARE EXTREMELY BERY BERY WICKED....ALL OF THEM CLAIM LAGOS...AND THEIR ANCESTRAL HOME IS A CESSPIT OF UNDERDEVELOPMENT
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BKayy:
MNK found the root of all the problems facing Igboland in general and is tackling it from the head
He is an Igbo man not a person restricted to Nigeria created Abia State.
If one needs to be totally free, one should identify the root of his problem. The root of the problems of all Igbo is Nigeria
There is even military checkpoint there.
BTW Na this picture below I need explanations for

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Qatar2022: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What will nnamdi kanu do in this situation? You people reason from Anus
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Akiara: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2021
ABOKI RANTING MACHINE....NO LEVELS...

Juliusmalema:

Very annoying to say the least.

Who will Imagine that the self acclaimed freedom fighter can even save and salvage the plight of his own people..

Supreme leader ndi Abia state..Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Monogamy: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2021

Why should he?

What do you think would happen to the oath sworn to Amadioha to see the development of other places first before Abia?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by ngadaAwo: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lamidi cownu and his ipob pigs are not interested in what happens in Abia state.

Tinubu is a criminal
there's nothing you'll say that will stop us from abusing him

criminals are meant to be abused

thunder scatter Tinubu and his online miscreants

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Thomist(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2021
You that mind ur biz, why not mind ur own state! abi ur state na Washington DC ...haters..
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu...the Messiah.
God bless Igbo.
God bless those who stand against injustice.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by flokii: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
That's why I laugh when I read some of their stvpid comments on here..

I wonder where they got the name "Developers" cos they are infact "Destroyers". The Kanu you mentioned should be hanged and shot at close range.

How will any sane person move to such a region to live or invest when the whole place is a mess? Shiooor!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Danzakidakura(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Simplyleo:

Kanu is a freedom fighter he is not an elected government. Those who are elected is their responsibility to work on that .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Danzakidakura(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
flokii:
That's why I laugh when I read some of their stvpid comments on here..

I wonder where they got the name "Developers" cos they infact are "Destroyers". The Kanu you mentioned should be hanged and shot at close range.
you breed hate. I pray you will be well soon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Danzakidakura(m): 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

half education is worst than illiteracy. Is Kanu the governor of Abia state. Don't you know the different between freedom fighter and an elected government. This illiterates self.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Miracle1991: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
They don't care about their region.
Enugu is looking for water like gold but these flat head will not find a solution to it. They are rather asking where is buhari wife, what did Tinubu eat today, etc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by flokii: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Miracle1991:
They don't care about their region.
Enugu is looking for water like gold but these flat head will not find a solution to it. They are rather asking where is buhari wife, what did Tinubu eat today, etc

You sef see am abi?.. or they cry that Awolowo didn't give their people food and allowed them starve, but Ojukwu their warlord, his family and rag tag soldiers didn't starve. They had money to buy arms and ammunitions to kill others but couldn't buy food to feed their people.
They are not to be taken serious atal.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Qatar2022:

What will nnamdi kanu do in this situation? You people reason from Anus

What will he do?

But he has solutions and knows what to do in others states?

What is the best definition of hypocrisy other than this..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Danzakidakura:
half education is worst than illiteracy. Is Kanu the governor of Abia state. Don't you know the different between freedom fighter and an elected government. This illiterates self.

Kanu couldn't even graduate from UNN, that's the definition of half Education...

Let him liberate his people first from the diabolical political hostage...

Kanu is a typical definition of the thinking of an average Abia man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by Jerryherd: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Tinubu is a criminal

Just like thunder chased Coward Bandit Lt col Odumeku Oju-Iku to exile an hell

Thunder also chased Kanu from his father land

This thunder sef

Tinubu Jagaban... Slayer of 5%
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by adeolakemi: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What will he do?

But he has solutions and knows what to do in others states?

What is the best definition of hypocrisy other than this..
what do you think the fg will do if nnamdi kanu invites people to construct the road
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by valirex: 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Online republic of Biafra will solve all these problems, just sit back and relax grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by kmaster007: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Tinubu is a criminal

continue.... make Una carry tinubu matter for head
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by EzeNri(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
This is MAPO, the city centre of Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkUYY2Ur8z0
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. by EzeNri(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Military Launches Air Strikes On Benue To Kill Unknown Gunmen, Reside / Indigenous Energy Firm Rolls Out Nigeria's 1st Natural Gas-powered Buses(photos) / See What Buhari Did In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.