Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists (24398 Views)

Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC / Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Empiree: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Thelife:

undecided undecided what did you think?
who cares?
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Lafrresh: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
This is just due to lack of foresight.
As a Muslim parent, why would you enroll your children in a school where they won't be allowed to practice their religion

As a Christian Missionary school , why would you admit Muslim students Is it greed?

If both parties have thought well and taken actions that won't have negative consequences , all these wahala would have been avoided

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by flokii: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
If we talk now.. dem go say we too talk.

Why will muslims wear hijab in a missionary school if not overbearing attitude and arrogance. Can they allow christian girls practice their faith in muslim schools?

Those people like fomenting trouble with their religion they carry on their head like gala.. later now mumuric will come out and be yarning dust. Yeye!
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Farid24224(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Topmaike007:
making reference of Christian crusaders that raided the whole Europe.guy you must be high on weed.making reference of stories of 400yrs ago in today's world..now I see why you guys are fighting for that pedophile

History rewrites the future dawg!!
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Lafrresh: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
To those saying "Christians don't attend Muslim schools... Bla bla bla..."
It's a big lie . There are a lot of Christians, especially MALES, attending Muslim schools!!!
It isn't just obvious because guys from both religions don't dress differently
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Merrykid: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
Asalamalekun
My Muslim brothers and sisters, let's avoid unnecessary anarchy in our state. Return the mission schools back to them( Missioners). Let's be contentment with what we have, by registering our Ward's into our Muslim schools.

A word for a wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by lionigbeti: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
if Muslim children will be able to identify by ijab in school, what of market that we are attending together, And is stopping our business relationship..... CAN in kwara fair of God.... I know all this is not because of your love to God. is because of money.

God is looking at you people....
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by LLMG: 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
you can't tolerate yet you want to be tolerated, why are you people so bitter.
UncommonLogic:
Close the useless religious schools down. To hell with the CAN , criminal Association of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by lionigbeti: 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Merrykid:
Asalamalekun
My Muslim brothers and sisters, let's avoid unnecessary anarchy in our state. Return the mission schools back to them( Missioners). Let's be contentment with what we have, by registering our Ward's into our Muslim schools.

A word for a wise.

we going to leave market for them.... or Christan will leave government schools also.... they are doing this because of money..... OK
lionigbeti:
if Muslim children will be able to identify by ijab in school, what of market that we are attending together, And is stopping our business relationship..... CAN in kwara fair of God.... I know all this is not because of your love to God. is because of money.

Merrykid:
Asalamalekun

A word for a wise.

we going to leave market for them.... or Christan will leave government schools also.... they are doing this because of money..... OK
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by LLMG: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
why can' you people mind your business, why is it that you people always want to involve yourself in Christian affairs but for the wrong reasons.
lionigbeti:

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Moneyearners: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oh
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by LLMG: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
bitter soul.
UncommonLogic:
Close the useless religious schools down. To hell with the CAN , criminal Association of Nigeria.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by UncommonLogic: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
LLMG:
bitter soul.

Delusional brainwashed retar@ded fanatical soul.

Go and rest in peace.

Bye.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by LLMG: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
you folks are so bitter and negative, God forbid bad thing.
kendrick9:
CAN should go and sit down.
They have no right to issue such command..
They are thieves who are only looking for their pockets anyway
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by LLMG: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
when you are chanting with loud speakers, you don't remember that you are disturbing others around the neighbourhhood. hypocrites.
omokab:
very funny set of people. Which one is a christian school after federal government had acquired all the missionary owned by both Christian and Muslim. The only mistake they did then was that,names of missionary schools were not change. Who's funding the schools,missionary or FG? Who is given policy? Who is recruiting? None of them have single right to say anything after collecting money from FG. Go to muslim schools,you will see numbers of Christians wearing crosses. You will even see them turning classrooms to church. Shouting and disturbing their school mate

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by LLMG: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
you will rest in peace first, bitter soul. Bye, bye to you.
UncommonLogic:

Delusional brainwashed retar@ded fanatical soul.

Go and rest in peace.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by UncommonLogic: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
LLMG:
you will rest in peace first, bitter soul.

Mumu, too late for you. Go and rest in peace.

Dumb ass is scared shitless already, see how vain and gullible you are.
Empty shallow dull jelly fish brain dumbass.

STFU and go rest in peace.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by adekolaelect(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Gandollaar:
You are done ranting!
you are done with your bigot .
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by LLMG: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
same to you, go rest in peace.
UncommonLogic:

Mumu, too late for you. Go and rest in peace.

Dumb ass is scared shitless already, see how vain and gullible you are.
Empty shallow dull jelly fish brain dumbass.

STFU and go rest in peace.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by compton11(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Topmaike007:
you don pin me for wall..

it's only your ladies I like they're always beautiful with nice round ass
bro too much konji is not good
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Monday60655(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Is it by force to attend a missionary school? If they can't comply with the rules and regulations set out by the school authority, they can go to other schools. Moreover, Moslems have their own schools, do they allow Christians to practice their gathering within the school premises.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Gensece: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
One thing that is lacking amidst us in this generation is tolerance, one
of the reasons this Country remains as it is and politicians continue to use that to manipulate our intelligence
1. There is absolutely nothing wrong in Muslims demanding that Children "who so wish" to use Hijab be allowed to use it in "government funded Schools". It is a just demand.
2. Any sensible Muslim or Muslim group "that understand the tenets of Islam" will not demand that wearing of Hijab be made compulsory on all Muslim Children talkless of non-muslims
3. Growing up, Non Muslims in Ansar Deen schools were allowed holding fellowship in schools at certain places and time / some would wear Beret which is known to be a Christian identity.
4. I attended community primary and secondary schools in a Muslim dominated community, through my year I memorised "by force" Christian songs, some passages of the Bible & Prayer points - Only Thursday & Friday were given to Muslim. Fellowship was initially made compulsory for all when MSS came arround. Nobody cried wolf then
5. My aunty is a christian and she was a popular IRK teacher those days - what an irony. There was no wailing from any quarter.

Hijab is a religion commandment to Muslims, the demand was never made compulsory for all Muslims talkless of non Muslims, It shouldn't be requested in whole-owned Christians schools, Christian should be allowed to wear Beret or whatever is written in their book to wear too.

Let's live in peace
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Topmaike007(m): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
compton11:
bro too much konji is not good
I really love one girl like that I was ready to follow her to mosquecheesy na so Christian brethren and Muslim brethren wey dey my hostel go war na him she tell me say she no do again..I swear for those christian folks wey they my hostel...

she is nice to the core guy I love her big time..

all this one wey I follow you dey talk since no be am oo but she is Yoruba Muslim Omo iyami.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by kareemkamil(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Yeyeboi05:
Good!
Islam should be wiped away from d country..Islam-a-Bad

U have a shallow sense of reasoning
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by luluman: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
tamdun:

Oga na govt sch, public sch is for everyone
Better shut up if you dont know anything if public school is for everyone why are they disallowing FCS gathering in Muslim grant aided school?
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
Yeyeboi05:
Good!
Islam should be wiped away from d country..Islam-a-Bad

You need to reset your factory settings...
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Okemmuo(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Give Caesar what belongs to Caesar and give God what belongs to God.
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Abeyjide: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=Topmaike007 post=99666832 wromy quote
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Abeyjide: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Gensece:
One thing that is lacking amidst us in this generation is tolerance, one
of the reasons this Country remains as it is and politicians continue to use that to manipulate our intelligence
1. There is absolutely nothing wrong in Muslims demanding that Children "who so wish" to use Hijab be allowed to use it in "government funded Schools". It is a just demand.
2. Any sensible Muslim or Muslim group "that understand the tenets of Islam" will not demand that wearing of Hijab be made compulsory on all Muslim Children talkless of non-muslims
3. Growing up, Non Muslims in Ansar Deen schools were allowed holding fellowship in schools at certain places and time / some would wear Beret which is known to be a Christian identity.
4. I attended community primary and secondary schools in a Muslim dominated community, through my year I memorised "by force" Christian songs, some passages of the Bible & Prayer points - Only Thursday & Friday were given to Muslim. Fellowship was initially made compulsory for all when MSS came arround. Nobody cried wolf then
5. My aunty is a christian and she was a popular IRK teacher those days - what an irony. There was no wailing from any quarter.

Hijab is a religion commandment to Muslims, the demand was never made compulsory for all Muslims talkless of non Muslims, It shouldn't be requested in whole-owned Christians schools, Christian should be allowed to wear Beret or whatever is written in their book to wear too.

Let's live in peace
I really love your write up. I went to one of this schools made mentioned and everyone studied peacefully without any rancour not until some selfish individuals claiming to be fanatics are now clamouring for the usage of hijab in those schools.
In St Anthony, Moslems have a place given to them for prayers and what else do they want again? the state government needs to caution herself and handle this issue with Care. These schools have been in existence for long so, why now clamouring for hijab.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by Hundredfold4lif(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:

ARE YOU NORMAL?
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by deolu9(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Let them try and field a muslim muslim ticket for the next election lets see if they would win.
Sirjamo:
What people don't take into consideration in such issues is the political angle.

Kwara is predominantly Muslim, no government will be stupid enough to go against the majority religion, it would be a political suicide.

Wike declared Rivers a Christian state and Nairaland group of hypocrites hailed him.

Kwara is a Muslim state, but I do not support the decision to send hijab wearing children to mission schools, they would never fit in, but then, I am not a politician.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists by deolu9(m): 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
What i heard from one of the vice principal of the mission schools was that they dont allow them to even pray or call Jesus name on the assembly ground. I went to St Joseph primary school ilorin and we have alot of Muslims there but u dare not say u want to wear hijab or u wont pray with us on the assembly. The issue in ilorin is dat Muslims just want to dominate everywhere. They have positioned themselves in key places that before a Christian go reach der 5 Muslims don reach.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police / Osun Election: Ademola Adeleke Speaks, Warns INEC Against Tampering With Results / PDP-NNMG: Fayemi Plotting To Replace Osinbajo, Become APC VP Candidate In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.