Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) (58072 Views)

Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) / A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by BREYZ: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
vizzyswagh:
As I sign your shirt.
One day people go sign for my shirt.
And your children no go sell pure water.
- pure water boy.

Godswill Eze

God don pick this boy call. Watch out !
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Omoslim26: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mozino007:
una don start abi #loriiro...
grin
Mozino007:
una don start abi #loriiro...

aswear aswear #loriiropromax

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
RRodwave:

Dem don ban you?

I can smell it.

1 Like

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by RRodwave(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

I can smell it.

Calm down they won't
Them for don ban me since na
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Omoslim26: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
You see d difference btw dis guy and many monkeys begging even with their two hands and legs intact?

I had one small boy like dat during the covid 19 lockdown e went from flat to flat in the estate doing chores for people he would tell them dat his mother his sick and dat he needs to buy drugs after working dem go find 1k or #500 for the guy

as I speak to you dis small boy na dry cleaning business owner now

while one man wey dey stay for my area go wear tie and belt dey do fine bara

3 Likes

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by bobkezel(m): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
yes o ur children no go sell pure water, they will be armed robbers
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by bobkezel(m): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
yes o ur children no go sell pure water, they will be armed robbers
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by RICHSATAN: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
meaning what na. why expliot poor people?
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
hear this humble prayer oh LORD。
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by mdsne(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
vizzyswagh:
As I sign your shirt.
- pure water boy.

Godswill Eze
Amen
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by successtutor(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Karleb:
That year, we were like king on top marker and white shirt, we carry the swag enter NYSC until service year finish. grin
Comment reserved .....
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by orikoku: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
So emotional! Help will soon come your way.
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by popefuse(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
During my own sign-off an hausa wey dey sell fruit and vegetables signed mine. So it cool
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by RICHSATAN: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
eddysky:
Please one in this forum that can provide the pure water seller info on how I can reach him ASAP.
reach out to the pure water sellers in your family first abobi

1 Like

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ooye12:
you no get human feeling bad guy
Not that. If I tell una the people weh sign mine water go begin commit for una eyes
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by FullBlastLight: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
happybee:
NO COMMENT!

Maka-why?

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Prophet777: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
Small boy, U shall be celebrated one day as well...
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
olumzzz:

You this benin girl.
Are you still in this Nigeria or you've gone to he-rope?
Lol I’m here o
I go nowhere
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by samx4real(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Karleb:
That year, we were like king on top marker and white shirt, we carry the swag enter NYSC until service year finish. grin

Now you are on your own
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Polynek(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
Self motivation is the best. I like His spirit

1 Like

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
Staged! angry

1 Like

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Handsomebb: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
OP kindly share a full pics of the FB page if u can, so i can get the FB username. thanks
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
goosebumps dey hold me big time..
Amen to that prayer
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Endowedgram(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
Please poster , can you get me a link to the pure water boy , I will like to give him something to save for his education ��

1 Like

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Mirror1: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
stanliwise:

This is obstructive marketing.... incase anyone haven’t told you.
it's not everything you see in the market that you buy...look and pass if you're not interested
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by chatinent: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
To whom it may concern:

You are looking for one pure water boy online yet you'll pass numerous of them on the road just to see one and earn cheap likes.

It's okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
vizzyswagh:
As I sign your shirt.
- pure water boy.

Godswill Eze

What signature will he sign now
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mirror1:

it's not everything you see in the market that you buy...look and pass if you're not interested
i was expecting you notice I was trying help you but you chose not look at it thy way. Cheers
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by bigjackass: 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Faber:
God hear his prayers...

That pure water guy got positive ambition and he will make it.

These are the type of lads that will rule the world. Not all these children of big men, God knows how to make the children of all these big men oppressing us suffer...they don't really go far in life so don't envy them and their life styles...ill gotten...ill spent.

They will send their children abroad for college, Bachelors and Masters...Then they will be playing ludo with the future of the children of the average Nigerian in the name of ASUU strikes, etc
Under the guise of COVID19 fumigation of hostels, these politicians and their fumigating agents, looted the properties of students in the the school hostels. They are wicked and evil.
But God no go shame us.
you have a point but only in theory. The rich will continue to dominate whatever they touch with their resources and only a handful of poor people will be lucky to catch up

1 Like

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
And he come open mouth like slowpoke
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Octosix: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
Please house can someone trace the pure water dude cux I need to sign some cash into his pocket
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Mirror1: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
stanliwise:
i was expecting you notice I was trying help you but you chose not look at it thy way. Cheers
thanks but I don't need your help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.