Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) (58073 Views)

Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) / A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by sylve11: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mozino007:
una don start abi #loriiro...

grin grin grin cool
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by SKINDOGGY: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
E sure for you young blood
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by SKINDOGGY: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
eddysky:
Please one in this forum that can provide the pure water seller info on how I can reach him ASAP.
Enter Facebook and type pure water boy you might see the post for the search algorithm

1 Like

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
God grant him his desires
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
eddysky:
Please one in this forum that can provide the pure water seller info on how I can reach him ASAP.

Just be sure that it’s not a setup or a skit.

2 Likes

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by OgaRico(m): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
A literal picture of 'welcome to the Labour Market'. If you know,you know.
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by fapcrook(m): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Karleb:
That year, we were like king on top marker and white shirt, we carry the swag enter NYSC until service year finish. grin
Come back here and complete the story
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Stevyne: 12:08am On Mar 07, 2021
eddysky:
Just channel the assistance to me boss
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by oghenekome51(f): 1:21am On Mar 07, 2021
eddysky:

This is Ignatius Ajuru University of education Port Harcourt. The boy sells pure water in the school. Unity art photography might help in also locating d fresh graduate!

1 Like

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by oghenekome51(f): 1:23am On Mar 07, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Just be sure that it’s not a setup or a skit.
Nigerians! Its not a skit! In fact d dude is my course mate in IAUE pH. He's into photography.... Unity art photography... Its on d pics!

1 Like

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 07, 2021
[quote author=Aceexchange post=99664697]That’s the dream! I wanted to say I pray you achieve it but then I remembered it’s almost useless in this part of the world.

[b]I BUY PAYPAL AT DIRECT RATES!

I have
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 2:11am On Mar 07, 2021
oghenekome51:

Nigerians! Its not a skit! In fact d dude is my course mate in IAUE pH. He's into photography.... Unity art photography... Its on d pics!

#ShalayeFC
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Mcbayo(m): 4:59am On Mar 07, 2021
vizzyswagh:
As I sign your shirt. One day people go sign for my shirt. And your children no go sell pure water. - pure water boy.
Godswill Eze
AMEN
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Beewhy01(m): 5:52am On Mar 07, 2021
selling pure water isn't bad, Hawking it is
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 6:32am On Mar 07, 2021
Got teary eyed cool
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by benben754: 6:42am On Mar 07, 2021
Amen to the pure water seller's prayer
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by gladdensir(m): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2021
abi now
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by heniford2: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2021
eddysky:
another one of them people selfgrin
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by adebopo: 9:37am On Mar 07, 2021
vizzyswagh:
As I sign your shirt.
One day people go sign for my shirt.
And your children no go sell pure water.
- pure water boy.

Godswill Eze
Ameen.
Allah will make it a reality
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by mechanics(m): 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
So touching, he will be great in life.
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Faber(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
stanliwise:

There are different kinds of big man, some of them worked hard. So next time, be specific.
And being the child of big man so as your children could be later on is not a choice so I don’t see why you think less of them.

You just changed the narrative

you never scrutinized my post before quoting me. I specified the big men " those oppressing us" I also put the " wicked politicians " you refused to read my comment very well.

Also that 125 persons like my comment vindicated what I said as factual. Your own opinion is on the lossing side and don't really matter to me.
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Faber(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
edoairways:

If a poor man share the same mentality with you, God will never elevate him

You now speak for God. And you are comfortable with politicians locking up the universities in Nigeria and their wards will be in Universities abroad right? And they will not even come out with first class honours, they will jumping from one night club to another spending the funds meant to develop this country. Name one Nigerian politician his son/daughter graduated from a Nigerian University?

You either like evil or you are wicked as a person.
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by edoairways: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Faber:

You now speak for God. And you are comfortable with politicians locking up the universities in Nigeria and their wards will be in Universities abroad right? And they will not even come out with first class honours, they will jumping from one night club to another spending the funds meant to develop this country. Name one Nigerian politician his son/daughter graduated from a Nigerian University?

You either like evil or you are wicked as a person.
When you vehemently oppose rich people because of your hatred for few , then don't expect any result. There is a reason why we have rich and poor persons. God elevate humble people not proud, arrogant and bittered persons. The problem of this country is the poor masses not the politicians. Until the poor stop thinking their immediate gain during political rallies, the rich politicians will continue to oppress them. Unlike they vote based on capabilities not religion, tribe or ethnicity, our public universities will remain where they are. The poor have the power to change things however they easily fall for political tricks

1 Like

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Tonnierichy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
Publicity shit. The graduate created this himself. Why is he on his knees?? Fake ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.