Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital (8554 Views)

We Will Build Awka Into A Befitting State Capital – Soludo / Dapo Abiodun: We Reconstructed, Rehabilitated 600km Roads In Two Years / Dapo Abiodun: We Will Deliver First Phase Of Cargo Airport In 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by SouthNigerian: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
theFilmtric:
seems this man is getting out of his uselessness
Since he came to power
We citizens haven't seen him do anything other than copy Sanwo olu's statements

Amosun is tons better than him angry

theFilmtricsay

That guy nah real fuckup, knowing that he's my State Governor.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by samuel3142(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
At what year. After spending over 2 years in office. Be deceiving yourself
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by TheNeededShock(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dapo is the definition of screwups, fvckups and disappointments, this guy with his fat head has done nothing concerning security of his state and is just moving to fully initiate amotekun after months...
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Stupid Darudapo Governor, Yewa people under attack, you're there dreaming. Security first before any other thing.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by theFilmtric: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
SouthNigerian:

That guy nah real fuckup, knowing that he's my State Governor.
aswear I'm a native and citizen at the same time I thought Amosun was a flop He is worse Sango Ota -the hub of economics He neglected it Everywhere trash It seems all politicians that won the 2019 elections are cursed From Bubu to sanwo olu to dapo All failures angry sad
theFilmtricsay
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by sulaak(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
CodeTemplar:
While industrial hubs that are suppose to serve as the engine of the economy lack good road access and power supply. Useless governor. He should list the attributes of a befitting state capital and let's see.

I honestly don't understand how Nigeria governor think, the main priority are electricity, roads , rails , water, school , healthcare and most important security. The city develop will develop when the people are safe and sustain.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by Reference(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
Can't even remember if this is his first or second tenure cos it seems very late in the day to roll out visions and too near sunrise to start dreaming.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by rhythyson: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Optional09:
build a befitting state capital for ghosts, i wondered who want to live there when Fulani’s would have killed everybody

Optional mumu
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by Kaiser20: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
God bless Ogun state, the only issues are the Money Ritualist ,the voodoo center of Robbers and land grabbers they scare investors away.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by SouthNigerian: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
theFilmtric:

aswear
I'm a native and citizen at the same time
I thought Amosun was a flop
He is worse
Sango Ota -the hub of economics
He neglected it
Everywhere trash
It seems all politicians that won the 2019 elections are cursed
From Bubu to sanwo olu to dapo
All failures angry sad

theFilmtricsay

Our Leaders aren't doing right but I think at this point, we should sit back and see what's cooking. They, Our Leaders are making moves which must be stringent processes, all of which are for the sake of Diplomacy.

Let's just wait and see.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by forgiveness: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
theFilmtric:
seems this man is getting out of his uselessness
Since he came to power
We citizens haven't seen him do anything other than copy Sanwo olu's statements

Amosun is tons better than him angry

theFilmtricsay

Did Amosun encounter pandemic?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by tamunobello: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
dapo please step up your game, you can still do better
Hunter2009:
WE WILL MAKE ABEOKUTA A BEFITTING STATE CAPITAL - GOV. ABIODUN

https://guardian.ng/news/well-make-abeokuta-a-befitting-state-capital-says-abiodun/
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by theFilmtric: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
forgiveness:

Did Amosun encounter pandemic?
what rubbish Is the “Pandemic” affecting Nigerians? cheesy Didn't Amosun encounter both Ebola(a realer epidemic) and Lassa fever Both more dangerous than Covid? Amosun is not in Abiodun's league at all! angry
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by forgiveness: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
theFilmtric:

what rubbish
Is the “Pandemic” affecting Nigerians? cheesy
Didn't Amosun encounter both Ebola(a realer epidemic) and Lassa fever
Both more dangerous than Covid?
Amosun is not in Abiodun's league at all! angry

theFilmtricsay

Did Ebola shutdown the world economy for 3 months?

Time will tell because Amosun used 8 years. This is Abiodun's 2nd year. Unfortunately, the first year was used to fight the pandemic.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by theFilmtric: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
forgiveness:

Did Ebola shutdown the world economy for 3 months?

Time will tell because Amosun used 8 years. This is Abiodun's 2nd year. Unfortunately, the first year was used to fight the pandemic.
hey! angry
Stop talking trash!
Which pandemic is affecting Nigerians?
And are you really comparing Ebola to Covid?? cheesy
Ebola is the worst ever
It spreads faster and easier and kills far faster and corpses have to be burnt
It was African not worldwide
I live in Ogun
Abiodun is just a copycat

theFilmtricsay
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by ROSCOomoROSCO(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
It's all lies, typical of all nija politicians.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by delpee(f): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
How about taking development to the rural areas especially Yewaland where the people currently feel abandoned? ? How about doing something about those terrible roads in Ijebu and Remo? Sango Ota which has a number of industries is lagging behind in infrastructure. Life shouldn't start and end in Abeokuta.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by forgiveness: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
theFilmtric:

hey! angry
Stop talking trash!
Which pandemic is affecting Nigerians?
And are you really comparing Ebola to Covid?? cheesy
Ebola is the worst ever
It spreads faster and easier and kills far faster and corpses have to be burnt
It was African not worldwide
I live in Ogun
Abiodun is just a copycat

theFilmtricsay

Answer the simple question. Did Ebola shut down the world economy fpr 3 months?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by translux(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
RexTramadol1:
This guy just Dey there

I no even know if e still be gov

A VERY USELESS, USELESSES AND USESELESSEST GOVERNOR
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by tit(f): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Optional09:
build a befitting state capital for ghosts, i wondered who want to live there when Fulani’s would have killed everybody

A beautiful capital for Fulani then.

Abeokuta is beautiful. Lovely town.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by clothingonline(m): 4:28am On Mar 09, 2021
Good to hear
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital by Born2conquer: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
delpee:
How about taking development to the rural areas especially Yewaland where the people currently feel abandoned? ? How about doing something about those terrible roads in Ijebu and Remo? Sango Ota which has a number of industries is lagging behind in infrastructure. Life shouldn't start and end in Abeokuta.
Kobape is not abeokuta

(1) (2) (Reply)

Run-Off: Atiku Will Win At First Ballot, PDP Tells INEC / Manslaughter Case: Ibinabo Sent To Kirikiri / No Nigerian Will Work Under Inhuman Conditions Again – Senate President, Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.