Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) (23461 Views)

Grass-cutting Scandal: Babachir Lawal Discharged & Acquitted / Eta Mbora Introduces Bill On Automatic Employment For Graduates After NYSC / Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Never in my life have I seen people so shameless and usless as Nigerian leaders.

Imagine this pig with his pot belly posing confidently to be snap because of empowering two youth with grass cutting machine.

Hell is sure final destination to some zoo leaders.
WE ALL SHOULD GO BACK TO FARM.

KUDOS TO THE DISHONORABLE cool
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by tourmib: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
lolz

Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by Felabrity: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Why dem no put tyre for his neck or use the cutlass cut his head comot?
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by openmine(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by Exponental(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nigeria... A show of shame!
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by emonis88: 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
when we say Pdp n Apc r the same ten n ten pence we know what we r saying.
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Never in my life have I seen people so shameless and usless as Nigerian leaders.

Imagine this pig with his pot belly posing confidently to be snap because of empowering two youth with grass cutting machine.

Your leaders are just a microcosm of what you are.
Nigerian leaders are a good representation of the people.
You can't have good leadership when a vast majority of the people are selfish and greedy.
You can't have apples on a mango tree.
Not possible.
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
/
Crying more than the bereaved?

Are they not the ones voting him in?

/
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Why complain about what he gives. Did he promise anything better before you all lined up to vote him in....

This is the dividend of sentimental electioneering. While citizens of other nations extract solid, tangible, published and verifiable commitments before empowering their political representatives, here they just whip up sectional or ethno-religious confetti and the peons will be dancing to the polls.

Abeg, shut it, sit tight and learn the hard way by suffering as an African.
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by doxijaw: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Only foolish people can be misruled!
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by just2endowed: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
prodev9990:
They should all start a grass cutting business

By the time Lagos state start ranching, grass cutting business will be a serious business
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Shameless scallywag.

1 Like

Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by Chriskito09: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
I swear nigeria leaders are truly evil.can he empower his own son with this.
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
doxijaw:

Only foolish people can be misruled!
I assume you are a Nigerian which would make you a fool too; going by your words.
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
This is really an empowerment
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Your leaders are just a microcosm of what you are.
Nigerian leaders are a good representation of the people.
You can't have good leadership when a vast majority of the people are selfish and greedy.
You can't have apples on a mango tree.
Not possible.
This is false. The leadership determines the kind of people. There's a reason why the God of the Bible was very interested in the nature of kings who ruled after David; because they kings decided the state of the people. Every nation/race has selfish/greedy people.
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:
And he was happy to take the picture?

He should be ashamed of himself

Is he somehow related to Babachir? grin cheesy

Sharap! What if he decide not to give anything at all. You know nobody go cough about it.

Let's be appreciative to those who even remember to give sake of say NIGERIA na shit hope wey nobody go bother them if they decide not to.

Beside that machine makes alot of money! Ask people who hire those machine how much for a single day.
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by doxijaw: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
felaismyhero:
I assume you are a Nigerian which would make you a fool too; going by your words.

Well ain't that the truth!

I'll repeat only foolish people can be misruled!
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
na wa oo.. na so one idiot commission kpako bridge for surulere
naija don tire me I swear.
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin
oz4real83:
Thank God he didn't organise a party or ceremony to commission or deliver the machines as they always do.
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin
Anigreat:
shocked

Imagine this pig with his pot belly posing confidently to be snap because of empowering two youth with grass cutting machines.

Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
[
quote author=felaismyhero post=99691313] This is false. The leadership determines the kind of people. There's a reason why the God of the Bible was very interested in the nature of kings who ruled after David; because they kings decided the state of the people. Every nation/race has selfish/greedy people.[/quote]

Yeah right, using the bible to justify your reasoning.
I beg stick to reality not some stories that's based on faith.
Every society has greedy and selfish people but when your society is dominated by such people then you get what you have in most African countries. It's not by accident, it's logic and common sense.
The average Nigerian is selfish and greedy hence you have such people in all important positions from the police constable to Governors to Senators to president.
Your President alone is not solely responsible for the rot in the country, it starts from civi servants to police, to judges to everything that touches and have impact in your daily life.
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by Ferrous(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
And he's happy undecided undecided undecided
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
tutudesz:
Grass cutting na big business O! Na So former SFG Cut grass for 600 Millions grin

I remember the incident very well grin

even National Assembly members(wey dey loot Naija left right n center) even provoke for the matter say the lie no just balance; say e nor possible say persons go clear grasses surrounding IDP camps and cost summed upto 600million naira cheesy

at the time, a House of Rep member even asked
"were they clearing the whole grasses in Nigeria?"
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by tutudesz: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Sniper101:

I remember the incident very well grin

even National Assembly members(wey dey loot Naija left right n center) even provoke for the matter say the lie no just balance; say e nor possible say persons go clear grasses surrounding IDP camps and cost summed upto 600million naira cheesy

at the time, a House of Rep member even asked
"were they clearing the whole grasses in Nigeria?"
Thief dey fear Thief grin

1 Like

Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by IME1: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
Please someone who has access to this rep should tell him to raise a motion for federal government to urgently fix the Odukpani road leading to Uyo. It is an eyesore.

Legislators are said not to be voted in to do roads, but their job as representatives of their people is to draw the attention of the federal executive to their constituencies where their works are needed.

How can you be driving on good road till you see goodbye from Akwa Ibom and welcome to Cross Rivers? It's the same way I always felt whenever I left Kwara to Ekiti, very bad roads till you get to Ekiti... Oloye tried doing it when he was senate president as his project abi as federal government project he attracted but the job was shoddy and long. I don't even know how far he went because I totally cut off that route and go through Ajase epo, no more Oro or Omu Aran.

Nigeria needs help oh... don't let me get started lamenting on East West Road especially at Patani, or Benin Warri road by Ogheghe or Ososo-Okene route, nightmare, disaster... and the last time I was travelling through that route our business got bad and we had to take bike to where we could get another bus...

Chai if you are a regular air traveller you will not know what majority of Nigerians are suffering. There is suffering on the road due to avoidable bad roads. When a hole surfaces instead of doing quick patch they wait for it to turn to ditch then award exorbitant contracts. Shame...

Sometimes I feel sad for spouses, children, relations, friends, in laws and beneficiaries of our 'bad' Nigerian politicians, contractors and civil serpents servants and of course law enforcement, NEPA and political appointees. If not for God's mercies the curses and consequences of the actions of their 'bad' relations would have left them condemned.

God have mercy on us and save your people in Odukpani and Calabar municipal
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Rubbish something they can't empower their kids with.

Typically Rubbish
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by groovie(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
Guys calm down... That stuff isn't less than 150k.
What you should be more particular about is that the leaders DO NOT WANT TO PUT MONEY TO GOOD USE AND UTILIZE IT EFFICIENTLY.
They do not want to drive innovation
They do not want to support a good business environment.
They do not want to support startups and budding SMEs.
Cos they know once they do they are giving the key back to the people
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
I don't think this reps member is in his right senses..
Abi na sacrifice e dey use am do so, hmmm
Re: Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
Useless lawmaker gvn that shiit to his own relation to use clear his compound but why d publicity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.